• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

234 posts in this topic

Posted

Damn home girl is triggered af. Seems like she reads here. Those daddy issues must get you hard if you have to fake a 'cute' (quotes b/c that shit aint cute) voice for boys online. Just wanting to let you know momo, the only boys who will give you attention online are the ones who would give attention to any girl online, it's not because you're special. Also I can't see any of her online relationships going far; once they see her face / body they'll be out.

Posted

IMG_5546.thumb.PNG.8531a2d5e1d7c9d994c15

This is so rich coming from her sensitive ass. I bet she calls everyone who disagrees with her a "snowflake". Grow up? Sweetie you can't even get a job and you're a 25 year old woman doing a loli voice on twitch and keeping your age "unknown" so you appear younger. 

IMG_5544.thumb.PNG.bc3c8d6bc1fa26671e5ff

Here's a pic of her bio with the lock and date before she ruins this relationship and deletes it. Seriously tho I wonder if this is a friendship thing or she's actually in another intimate relationship outside of her husband.

On her twitter bio she’s tagged someone who I’m going to assume refers to that date? They’ve also tagged her back too.

Also I really don’t like the new filter she’s using. I suppose she’s going for the ~soft~ aesthetic but it makes the pictures look bad.

Huge yikes for someone who goes on about being kind using the R word like that.

BC3A090A-86A9-4D4F-A98E-61D5EE0916B3.jpeg

Posted (edited)

On her twitter bio she’s tagged someone who I’m going to assume refers to that date? They’ve also tagged her back too.

Also I really don’t like the new filter she’s using. I suppose she’s going for the ~soft~ aesthetic but it makes the pictures look bad.

She... really shouldn't use the r slur. Ever. Even if she's mad. It's so disrespectful and harmful. Just don't. You're not soft, you are bitter and offensive. She's really lashing out throwing insults here and there today, huh? Anyway just don't use the r slur in 2019 (almost 2020), I thought people were aware of it by now but it's really harmful for disabled people, especially if it's used as an insult for people who one thinks are behaving like idiots on the web or being rude on the web, it's making it seem like 'idiot = disabled'. Just. DON'T. BE. THAT. ABLEIST. PERSON.

EDIT: So much for 'i'm never rude' and 'i'm never insulting anyone' 9_99_99_99_9 using a slur insulting all disabled people. and nobody told you to use that word, it wasn't even relevant to the conversation. guess that you came up with the r slur for the people you dislike the moment you saw their tweets tells a lot about how you throw out that word without thinking and that it seems fine for you to say it. it's a harmful insult, but ok, continue to the soft uwu ableist person then, if that makes you happy.

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

She... really shouldn't use the r slur. Ever. Even if she's mad. It's so disrespectful and harmful. Just don't. You're not soft, you are bitter and offensive. She's really lashing out throwing insults here and there today, huh? Anyway just don't use the r slur in 2019 (almost 2020), I thought people were aware of it by now but it's really harmful for disabled people, especially if it's used as an insult for people who one thinks are behaving like idiots on the web or being rude on the web, it's making it seem like 'idiot = disabled'. Just. DON'T. BE. THAT. ABLEIST. PERSON.

EDIT: So much for 'i'm never rude' and 'i'm never insulting anyone' 9_99_99_99_9 using a slur insulting all disabled people. and nobody told you to use that word, it wasn't even relevant to the conversation. guess that you came up with the r slur for the people you dislike the moment you saw their tweets tells a lot about how you throw out that word without thinking and that it seems fine for you to say it. it's a harmful insult, but ok, continue to the soft uwu ableist person then, if that makes you happy.

Yes someone called her out and here's her totally "soft" and "kind" response to someone telling her.InkedIMG_5548_LI.thumb.jpg.0244dc0bd3b21

Posted

Yes someone called her out and here's her totally "soft" and "kind" response to someone telling her.InkedIMG_5548_LI.thumb.jpg.0244dc0bd3b21

Ok, so she's admitting to finding the r slur okay to use then? in case she hasn't heard yet: ableism isn't cute. it's gross.

Posted (edited)

iirc one of her former friends went on a rant about her when they stopped being friends and exposed that she regularly used the R word and even would make “memes” of people involving wheelchairs and other things relating to disabilities despite being told it made people uncomfortable. I tried to go back and see if the thread was still up, but it was so long ago I couldn’t find it. So it’s been known for a long time now that she uses slurs like this as well as offensive LGBTQ+ slurs on the regular.. yet she’s sOoOo soft, loving, and accepting!!!

Edited by lolitadollygirl

Posted (edited)

Her new filter is only part of the eyesore. The rest is her mediocre fashion sense (or lack of fashion sense if you want to be technical), those cheap looking plastic Party City wigs, and tacky pre-school decorations. Never thought a "Queen" would take such low quality pictures. :haiplz:

As for her distasteful, disgraceful and ignorant "retarded" comment, I can think of something worse to wake up as: Hayley Calderone (aka MOMOTOKIO) and her simp husband.

Edited by Rachel Amber

Posted

Her new filter is only part of the eyesore. The rest is her mediocre fashion sense (or lack of fashion sense if you want to be technical), those cheap, plastic Party City wigs, and Microsoft Paint looking decorations. If I had as much money as she pretends to, i'd hire someone to take and edit my photos. A "Queen" would NEVER take such low quality pictures nor would she be trying to find love with every random guy on social media :haiplz:

As for her distasteful, disgraceful and ignorant "retarded" comment, I can think of something worse to wake up as: Hayley Calderone aka MOMOTOKIO and her simp husband.

*Hayley Speaker... I don’t think any of us know for sure they were ever 100 percent legally married seeing as her ring she showed off to everyone was a cheap ass hello kitty ring LMFAOOOO

Posted (edited)

*Hayley Speaker... I don’t think any of us know for sure they were ever 100 percent legally married seeing as her ring she showed off to everyone was a cheap ass hello kitty ring LMFAOOOO

Hmm, I was thinking it was Calderone because someone posted this around the first few pages but I do see what you mean though. She could just be using his last name. If she is married to him, it would be online somewhere. Marriage licenses are public information but I could be wrong.

momo.png

I am deeead with the Hello Kitty rings. Where and when was this?

Edited by Rachel Amber

Posted

She had tweeted a picture of it way back when, but as everyone is extremely familiar with the fact that she always purges her social media accounts and these things are hard to look back on to pull up again. But yeah, her last name was Speaker (if that was even real LOL) before the “”marriage”” from what I remember from her various pages. 

Posted

She is Hayley Aliece on Facebook. How many different names does she actually use!? 

IMG_4981.jpg

Posted

You’d think she’d want to use her “married” last name since she lOvEs hIM sO mucH

Posted

She is like everyone else who tries to force the image of being some soft uwu person for attention.  Falls flat on her ass cause she has no clue how to be decent human being. 

Posted

I just lurked her fb, what's with this picture she posted?

'Streamer at Twitch' PEPELAUGH

2824bd5c94144ad9aba30a853d2c73e0.png

Posted

I just lurked her fb, what's with this picture she posted?

'Streamer at Twitch' PEPELAUGH

2824bd5c94144ad9aba30a853d2c73e0.png

So this only further backs up the post I posted up earlier about the former friend saying she did shit like this...