• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

346 posts in this topic

Posted

The bunny reference is probably because she thinks she is irl D.Va or so, or at least this is what I understood what she thinks about herself from her self-praise posts. But oh man... why Miku? I love Miku, she needs to leave at least this character alone.

This is pretty late but I'm pretty sure the reason she choose "miku" is because she named her new rabbit miku after the miku spring rabbit figure.

Also another weird thing about her "new" bunny is that she got the rabbit immediately after her previous rabbit died, like the same day. It's like she viewed her rabbit(and her all other pets for that matter) as a toy rather than a pet. She get her previous rabbit only 2 or 3 years ago and yet it died so young. I wonder if she neglected him or he got sick. Domestic rabbits can live up to 10 years, so that seemed strange to me.

Posted

She tries way too hard with this "soft" stuff, it's so annoying. I've never heard a 'soft' person tell anyone that they're soft, they just are or they're unaware. That goes for most things anyway. She is forcing the image she wants on us.

Screenshot_20191005-152930~2.png

Agreed. It's suspicious if someone keeps talking about their personality traits and makes weird tweets pointing them out. Not to mention some stuff doesn't sound soft at all, like the amusement about the enemy mercy beinged ulted and the passive-aggressive tweet about being ignored in a group. If she was really shy and soft she wouldn't vaguepost this stuff. Most shy people I know never vague other people to start drama. Also if you are that aware about the situation that you have to tweet about it you're just putting on an act and aren't really shy, but ok. Guess her definition of soft is a bit unique too.

Posted (edited)

Agreed. It's suspicious if someone keeps talking about their personality traits and makes weird tweets pointing them out. Not to mention some stuff doesn't sound soft at all, like the amusement about the enemy mercy beinged ulted and the passive-aggressive tweet about being ignored in a group. If she was really shy and soft she wouldn't vaguepost this stuff. Most shy people I know never vague other people to start drama. Also if you are that aware about the situation that you have to tweet about it you're just putting on an act and aren't really shy, but ok. Guess her definition of soft is a bit unique too.

Yes, exactly. Biggest attention-whore on the internet.

I guess she thinks collecting stuffed animals, wearing jewels on her nails, and liking pink makes her "soft." Girl, bye. She isn't anything she pretends to be for the internet. I'm sorry but watching one anime, Sailor Moon, doesn't make you an anime fan. Neither does playing ONE game, Overwatch, make you a "gamer girl." Those shitty mobile dress up or cooking games don't count either.

I also think it's funny how she posted some tweets (check back a few pages) about how she's so hot, she has a sexy body and girls should get over it because their boyfriend's are going to stare at her page anyway then has the audacity to post that last picture of herself. GIRL! :hurrplz: my bf thinks you look like Fiona from Shrek. You have NOTHING to be jealous of look wise or material wise. Everything you have, I can buy three of them right now them WITH MY OWN MONEY. I don't need an allowance or for someone else to get it for me.

Lastly, she's supposed to have all this money and stuff no one else can afford but her yet she's begging for donations on her Twitch page to "keep the stream running." lmao I thought money wasn't an issue, sis?

I just totally have to add my two cents because this girl is probably the most toxic person I’ve ever come across in my entire life. She literally sits at home all day long not doing a damn thing but playing video games and taking pictures of stuffed animals. Her life has absolutely zero meaning.

She obviously cheated on her husband and he doesn’t even care because he’s an unattractive, short loser himself who probably never had a girl even look his way before she did. He will put up with whatever she does because he thinks he can’t find anyone else. Which may have been true before, but since he has YouTube money now he could at least find him another gold digger who isn’t as gross of a person.

Everything about her is a joke. You can pretend you didn’t cheat on your husband but we know you that you did. Joel Paxton was in all of your bios with hearts for months and then the second you removed him you were also posting about being heartbroken and Catfished.

You can call yourself a good person all you want but we know that you aren’t. Every friend that you have you lose. Every single one. You are the common denominator. All of them can’t be wrong. “Good” people don’t change friends more than they change panties. The only consistent person in your life is your husband that looks like he never showers. What happened to all of those friends you used to post about? I’ve counted like seven. They all are gone now. But it’s never you who’s at fault is it? 

If she were smart she would at least try to take her following to generate some type of income of her own so she isn’t left flat on her face when her marriage fails. You can sit at that desk eating cake pops, playing OW all day and not making something of yourself if you want to. Living off a man is very stupid. You’re gonna be homeless and broke the second he gets some self esteem and drops you. Then YOU will be the one using the Nokia phone. Lol this chick is stupid. Your life is hanging by a thread. Your stability is in the hands of someone else. You’re pushing 30. Get it together.

Her husband is such a cuck. I agree with what you said about him not getting female attention before Momo came along. He reminds me of those typical, nerdy loser guys in a band with little or poor social skills, that like the popular beautiful girl and doesn't get attention from her so they get the first girl who looks in their direction. Not their best option but some attention is better than no attention for them. she most likely wears the pants in the relationshiT. They both need to grow up and he needs to get some self esteem. she will never have a real friendship because she's is such a shitty person.

Edited by Rachel Amber

Posted

Yoooo for real why does she look so dead and dirty? Your personality is rotting so much we can see it in your physical appearance 💀

Posted

I have a lot of questions, but don’t even know where to begin.

83FC6251-CC97-43A8-BD63-86436C3D1B63.jpeg

I forgot I commented on this thread and now looking at this overly edited image and comparing it to the meme worthy yelling she did I can't help but feel her ego is so big but also so easy to bruise. 

Posted

It’s wild that she owns like all of the latest phones but edits the shit out of her photos so that they look like she took them with a 2006 flip phone.

Posted

I think it's so funny she's trying to start a twitch career but she can't even talk. Like lmfao. I would LOVE to see her interacting with people irl, her social skills must be nil. I really hate how she victimizes herself too; anxiety is something a lot of people struggle with, but we still have jobs and class to get to. 

I wish her man would dump her tbh. What a cuck he must be if he's comfortable with her being a 'soft kawaii girl~~' to guys online. Get a real hobby you degen lmao.

Posted

Wait she doesnt talk in her twitch streams?

Posted

Hardly, most of her stream she is muted because it takes so much effort out of her to fake that high pitched voice the whole time.. so she takes breaks and goes on mute and masks it by saying she’s not feeling well.. every single time LOL. 

I can’t get over how fucked up her lips look in that photo, like what on earth happened there? And you’re right, someone who always brags about the latest photos sure does have the lowest fucking quality photos I’ve ever seen!!!

Her twitch “career” is a joke and a last ditch effort to try and exploit her followers to use them for money since she’s too fucking LAZY to even hold a job. She has sat at home so much and done absolutely nothing that her body and her overall look has just gone down cos she can’t even be bothered to maintain this fake image anymore LOL

Posted

She has a date with a lock in her bio now, aka dating someone else. I feel bad for her husband but at the same time he's enabling it. I'd be heartbroken if I found out my boyfriend had another pseudo relationship online.

Posted

Compared to that photo of her in the OP, she looks nothing like that in this new one. If I didn’t know it was her I would have think it was 2 different people tbh. That edit is just strange

Posted

Hardly, most of her stream she is muted because it takes so much effort out of her to fake that high pitched voice the whole time.. so she takes breaks and goes on mute and masks it by saying she’s not feeling well.. every single time LOL.

Oh, so another grown up woman who thinks that being soft and cute equals having to have a high voice, big eyes, being small, being shy, and is busy faking all of these things. It rubs me the wrong way because it reminds me of these e-lolis who thinks sounding like a toddler is the best. She should just speak in her regular voice, would probably make her seem less fake. The way she's faking everything about herself is just cringey. And there are many girls with deep voices who are so much softer than her. It's all about the attitude and personality, not just the pitch.

Posted

She has a date with a lock in her bio now, aka dating someone else. I feel bad for her husband but at the same time he's enabling it. I'd be heartbroken if I found out my boyfriend had another pseudo relationship online.

I noticed that too. Is she poly?

Posted

She made tweets in support of Trisha Paytas... how extremely problematic, but I’m also not surprised.

Posted

she supports trisha paytas supposedly coming out as trans but if trisha is really trans then momo is using wrong pronouns... :ph34r:

Screenshot_20191008_151746.jpg