• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

358 posts in this topic

Posted

After looking at the e-girl's thread someone mentioned KutieKitten and showed screenshots of her dropping the n-word like it was going out of style and then later "apologizing" for things she wrote as a "kid" though some of those tweets were only like a year or so old... pretty much... she ...um... doesn't seem like that great of a person but she has a following so... I guess it makes sense she would want to link up with her...

Posted (edited)

Look who decided to come back to Instagram :haiplz: apparently she's been focusing on other areas of her life. Seeing how she doesn't work or do anything all day but edit photos and play Overwatch, i'm assuming she probably bought another phone (with her "husband's" money or rearranged a shelf. That or messing with her horrid new filter.

P.S: Those new piercings look ridiculous. 

Screenshot_20190904-163631_mh1567629471095.jpg

Screenshot_20190904-163640_mh1567629949345.jpg

Screenshot_20190904-164257_mh1567629930187.jpg

Edited by bonbonchocolat
Blurred out other usernames not involved with thread

Posted (edited)

I recently saw her instagram again too. Not a fan of the piercings at all :/

Then I noticed she is streaming on twitch (channel called bunnimachine), so I checked it out and watched like 2 or 3 minutes. She had a chat bot thing that sent messages with rules and such, also a message that people who might ask her if she wants to play together with them will get banned... like what?? 

EDIT: the bot msg is:

• important reminder ! do not ask bunni to add you on any gaming platform. do not ask her awkward questions. and do not ask to be in a party. these can result into a immediate timeout or ban by moderators.

let people ask you stuff , what is wrong with you. Or just state in your description you will never play with viewers, but banning people because they ask something that is only meant in a friendly way....just a big effin no for me.

I mean, it is common for some streamers to play with their viewers, it's not a tragedy if someone will ask you. you can still reply "no sorry, i dont play with my viewers" 

To me, actions like this make her totally seem like she thinks she is superior to everyone else and I can not stand that at all.

Edited by Shirakiin

Posted

I’ve tuned into her streams a couple of times for a few minutes and oh my god why does she constantly clear her throat. It got a bit annoying and I didn’t even watch her for more than 5 mins. Could she be straining her voice to make it sound higher so she needs to keep clearing her throat or something?

Posted

I’ve tuned into her streams a couple of times for a few minutes and oh my god why does she constantly clear her throat. It got a bit annoying and I didn’t even watch her for more than 5 mins. Could she be straining her voice to make it sound higher so she needs to keep clearing her throat or something?

Ive noticed that too! And that only in the few mins that I watched. I feel like it sounds like she is trying to sound all "cute", so yes I think she is making her voice sound a little higher than it would normally be.

Posted

I find it a bit contradictory that she has a bot saying not to ask to play with her or be in a party when she literally puts her friend codes in her info boxes... But I suppose that’s so she can bait people to add her to get boosted higher like she did on PS4. She only plays at odd hours so that the player base in her region isn’t as active and she can farm bad people... she will literally not play at normal hours cos she knows she can’t win. 

Yes, the voice is extremely fake and puts a strain on her throat - there have been multiple occasions where she talks for so long she forgets to keep to voice going and it will deepen. 

Posted

wow that actually makes sense. I didnt even notice that... well I mean, she can play whenever she wants because she never works at all anyway lol.

She's not tied to the time after work like I am for example, I'm only able to play in the evening time, where probably most people will play.

Do you know if she is playing competitive? When I checked her stream she was only doing quickplay mode, which is (imo) pretty boring in the end and I was wondering which ranking she is.

Posted

She plays comp every now and then.. but it’s almost ALWAYS exclusively with people smurfing to boost her or higher SR than her.. 

If she’s playing with friends that she doesn’t think are good enough to comp with or she’s playing alone.. she won’t solo through comp. Her skill is extremely limited on PC which is visible in times she tries to switch from healing to pistol on Mercy and cannot aim at all. She can ONLY Mercy on PC and instalocks her. 😂

Posted (edited)

oooooooof, that is actually kinda sad.

I mean you cant be that good on PC anyway when switching from PS to PC, but I mean....even if youre not super good, you should still give your viewers authentic gameplay. A lot of ppl actually want to watch someone who isnt ranked extremely high and see how that person gets better.

And obviously, if you're any good then you can totally solo queue and still rank up. I've done it several times. I'd feel bad if I got boosted by others tbh.

Only playing mercy/or any other hero also gets extremely boring in my opinion. Sometimes it will also not help the team at all if you play certain heroes, which is why you should be able to flex, at least within your role (in her case support) between 2 or 3 heroes.

Haha now I kinda wish it to happen that she doesnt lock mercy fast enough, and watch her play a different healer, that would be fun :haiplz:

Edited by Shirakiin

Posted

LOL I peeped her stream vods and it just so funny how quickly she INSTALOCKS her.. even in team comps she’s not viable in and then sometimes complains about her team on stream. It’s like.. you know there are other heroes far superior and more viable to enable your team yet you’re being a one trick pony. 

I feel like shes gonna one trick Mercy til she gets boosted high enough and then suddenly start trying to play others to seem like she’s actually a good player. Her twitter even has “4051 peak” in it failing to mention that’s not from PC but busted ass PS4 night owl hours 😂

Posted (edited)

I noticed the bots but i also find it funny how the only people who were sending messages in her stream were her "husband" and his friend about nothing anything related to her game play. From the ones I skimmed though, I noticed he seems to always be present when she streams. 

Edited by bonbonchocolat

Posted (edited)

Look who decided to come back to Instagram :haiplz: apparently she's been focusing on other areas of her life. Seeing how she doesn't work or do anything all day but edit photos and play Overwatch, i'm assuming she probably bought another phone (with her "husband's" money or rearranged a shelf. That or messing with her horrid new filter.

P.S: Those new piercings look ridiculous. 

Screenshot_20190904-163631_mh1567629471095.jpg

Screenshot_20190904-163640_mh1567629949345.jpg

Screenshot_20190904-164257_mh1567629930187.jpg

And I *cringe so hard that my neck cracked* oop at least I am not the only one who noticed that she has two piercings on her nose.

*edit that smile of her 🤮 no offence.

Edited by c869714
Made a mistake.

Posted

I was watching her streams and the little blurbs her bunny makes on screen are comical and so cringe worthy:

"Did you remember to eat and drink today? <3 Also don't forget to take your medicine if you have any! We love you <3"

"Sometimes mama likes to go on mute! Don't always expect her to be on mic bc she might be sleepy >-< <3"

Knowing how her real personality and character is, those comments are so fake and are only there to make her seem like an "owo owo cute gorl <3" It's crazy how she has this cute aesthetic and tries to seem nice but is the nastiest boo boo the fool i've ever seen.

PLEASE COME BACK, HALEY! I want you to grace us with your glitter queefs like you did before. It still smells so fake in here from the last time you pharted

Posted

Omg right?? Lol momo come back and make urself look like fool again u dumbfuck

Posted (edited)

SIS SAID GLITTER QUEEFS IM FUCKING ROLLING!!!!

I had a chuckle over how forcibly nice her bot things were.. Like if anyone is buying that that is her real character/personality, they big dumb. 

Also - for someone who thinks she’s so beloved and adored by some kind of following, her “husband” being the only one ever in her chat is hilarious.

Edited by lolitadollygirl