• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

168 posts in this topic

Posted

are you okay 😂 i have NEVER done ANYTHING wrong. you are ALL SO MISERABLE AND JEALOUS you literally dream about being me. you try to deny everything like you don't give a shit but you DO. i am a sweet loving GENUINE person who has NEVER bullied anyone. i stand up for myself. and if someone comes for me, i will tear them apart. i have never lost friends. anyone in my life that isn't here anymore is because i cut all ties and blocked them. you literally orgasm at the thought of being momotokio. you never will. you all HATE me for having EVERYTHING you never had. and you probably never will. and you have no clue who i am, you know NOTHING about me except for my pink instagram 😂 you're a fucking moron congratulations "lolitadollygirl" is that the best you could do? you're mad that i have everything you want, love, support, a nice life, and you're stuck with a 2010 nokia and this stupid website 😂💀 i could never imagine being as miserable as you. you have nothing. literally nothing and its all YOUR fault.

you good? 💀💀💀 everyone loves me including you. you hate that i have EVERYTHING you dream of. doesn't matter what you say. you are a worthless moron and i gave you the chance to apologize. you cry yourself to sleep at night wishing you could wake up in my shoes lmfao. broken dreams bc it won't happen. you're so depressed over not being me. all of you are. and im laughing with my crown on while you peasants cry cry cry about why my life is better than yours. you will neverrrrrrrrr have what i have. i win. i will always win. it doesn't matter what your stupid ass response is. nothing you say matters because im the queen, i won. you lost. now sit here and try to think of a clever response. the rest of you? go take a shower. 😂💅🏻

Firstly, nobody and I mean NOBODY is jealous of your: mental instability, 6 personalities, living in absolute childish denial about the world outside of your little pink fluffy internet world where you self admittedly reign as queen.  Well, know this! Your kingdom consists of only you and your little nerd that grew his hair out and learned to play the guitar. Oh, and while I'm on the subject,  is he in transition yet? He's losing fans, but that's expected as he's an aging Wayne and Garth generation, fading, sub star.  However,  he's got you to do whatever people request of you for cash to bridge that financial gap.  Oh, and I wanted to give you a little head up.  Your crazy coming out to play is quite entertaining.  Maybe, you should take that shit on tour? However,  I'm enjoying the free previews! 

Posted (edited)

I honestly really can’t explain why but her whole soft/kind/cute gf/soft heart persona really grosses me out. It’s just so fake. If you need to go on about how kind hearted you are, you’re obviously not a kind person.

I think there is actually a reason for why it is so off-putting and why it gives off fake vibes. In my opinion she is part of the snowflakes who play a role and genuinly believe to be a character. But because of her medium (twitter) she can't show instead of telling. She's basically the mary sue of her own fan fiction, but she tries to make the fan fiction be real life.

That's why she has to be the narrator who states obvious characterristics that she wants to give herself, aka: 'I am too busy to ever be mean, because I'm being a soft girl 24/7. I am always kind, say a lot of positive things and always stand up for myself.' and 'I am the kindest person with the biggest heart. Everyone who ever disagrees with that is actually jealous or wants to be like me. I have never been in arguments my whole life and have done nothing but spread positivity, love and kindness to everyone who ever meets me.' Reminds you of the characterisation of a first-person narrator in a fan fiction? That is because it basically is. She is stating stuff like this to bring the character or the persona she wants to be across to us.

I notice this with a lot of storytime animators too e.g. Wolfychu who will narrate her videos saying stuff like:

'And so arrived at this place wearing my cute pink dress that stood out because it was just so cute and so pink. Everyone told me I am looking cute because I am so soft and I blushed! Because I am so shy, and I told them to please not say that. I don't want anyone to point out my cuteness because I am very shy. And someone I didn't even know came across the corner and asked me: Are you really this small and cute??? So I almost fainted because I was so flustered about being complimented. Am I really that cute???'

This is the same way Momotokio tries to bring across her 'personality', by stating the stuff she wants to be, and writing them down as statements instead of telling through actual actions or her actual personality. That is also why her actions feels so off compared to the stuff she says about herself, because the things she think about herself or the persona/character she wants to play is not actually matching her real self.

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

this is bullying, harrassment, slander, and more. you should seriously consider what you are doing and what you are saying.

how would you feel knowing YOU could be the reason someone committed suicide? you're doing absolutely horrible things with your lives and you can stop that at any moment. you CAN change and be better. you CAN apologize and say you took it too far. you CAN forgive yourself for being this way and start fresh.

I'm mad late to this party but three things-

Momo this is a gossip forum that facilitates discussion about various online personalities. Not all of the discourse is negative, as many people have complimented your aesthetic and photos, but your selective attention is making you hone in on the negative. Not very uwu soft positive of you. Nobody here is harassing you or bullying you. Nearly everyone on the thread has avoided contact with you, choosing to discuss your actions in a space that's separate from you and would require you to actively seek it out to find it. If we were all spamming your twitter or IG with negative messages, yeah that's bullying/harassment. Discussing you on a forum? No.

You chose to post about your life on platforms that are open to the public. No one is digging into your private life or hacking into your dozens of phones to get information. You made this shit public, so we're allowed to talk about it. If you don't want people discussing you, remove yourself from the internet. 

Suicide-baiting and blaming anonymous people on a gossip forum for the potential suicide of someone else is emotionally manipulative and gross. If someone is feeling suicidal because of posts on a forum discussing their behavior and they continue to read the forums that upset them, that is their decision and theirs alone. 

It's a bit funny when the snowflakes accuse people here of being obsessive or having no lives. Many of us are students, professionals, or in the workforce already and check our threads of interest every so often when we've got a break from our obligations. Like girl get over yourself nobody is pouring over you 24/7. Maybe this wouldn't upset you so much if you were working towards a degree or had an actual job instead of sitting alone in your room playing video games. Long-term that can't be good for anyone. 

Posted

She has been this way for years. There is a group of her old "friends" (I say that because she just uses people, and then talks shit on everyone she calls a friend) that have reached out to each other to discuss their experiences with her. They all have the same story. She also gets her minions to spy on them and bully them online. Manda31409 was just the most "famous" of them. There are others ones across Twitter, Instagram, and most recently Twitch. She seems to now be trying to get her claws into a twitch streamer and IG user KutieKittenXO. She has a pattern and uses "mental health" as a crutch. Mental Health doesn't give you a right to be a psychotic bully to people. It's scary how she can be a sharp tongued bully and tell people they're trash compared to her, then flip and use that "kawaii" fake voice of hers to then turn around and preach being kind. The only type of "kindness" that exists in her book is that of kissing her ass. Anything else is out the window. 

She also use to talk shit about people who played Mercy as a main in Overwatch, and now that she's on PC and can't understand how to use a mouse and keyboard, that's all she plays. Pretty funny how many ways she's hypocritical. 

She cheats on her husband repeatedly.

For those asking about her age, she's right around 25 I believe.

For those curious, I'm close friends with someone who was another of her "friends" she stomped all over.

She's just pissed off about these forms, because unlike her comment section, she can't just delete these posts off the internet.

I can't believe she tried to play the "how would you feel if you were the cause of someone committing suicide." Seriously? Have you read what you say to people? Honestly you need to get off the internet and get a LOT of therapy. You're are the ugliest person on the inside, and the internet can tell.

She also shaved her head because she use to have box dyed black hair and tried to bleach it too much so it all fried off. But she plays it off as she wants to, because as a narcissist, she has to validate everything she does. God complex is an understatement. I feel bad for her kid.

She's not very smart and doesn't realize how much of a footprint the internet leaves behind. She can't cover her footsteps online. 

Posted

Ooh I wanna know more about this kutiekitten situation 

Posted

Her and Manda31409 in my opinion are two sides of the same coin so I am not surprised at all that they couldn't keep a friendship... but it is interesting to see her pattern and she just proves what I have suspected for awhile now.She is a mean girl...more so... she reminds of that creepy woman, Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter:Order Of The Phoenix. All those pastel colors, lace, flowers, and cats, surrounded in cute, kitschy decorum....all to mask her insidious and wicked nature. Behind her lemon drop voice oozed invisible venom...sunny sweet words that pierced holes through the soul. People like Momo are just like Dolores Umbridge. Their demonic claws are glamoured over by pretty deco nails, caked on concealer and lipstick to mask their evil visage, pastel colored hair and wigs to cover up the fact they are devoid of original thought and are empty-headed and vain... their wholesome exterior an illusion.

That isn't to say that all people who love those things are evil, in fact a lot of people who love Japanese fashion, cute things tend to be very sweet people... but you have way too many who are not who soil our niche communities be it Alternative fashion, gaming,  anime..etc to the point it is hard to say who is what. If she doesn't take the time to recognize  her faults and work hard to correct them, and go and apologize to the people she may have hurt... she will continue to be called out and cut off till she will have no friend or fan left. And now she is on Twitch... good luck!

Posted

WAIT SHES TRYING TO USE KUTIEKITTEN AFTER MAKING FUN OF HER WHEN HAYLEY WAS FIRST STARTING OUT ON TWITCH OH HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED 

Posted (edited)

She has been this way for years. There is a group of her old "friends" (I say that because she just uses people, and then talks shit on everyone she calls a friend) that have reached out to each other to discuss their experiences with her. They all have the same story. She also gets her minions to spy on them and bully them online. Manda31409 was just the most "famous" of them. There are others ones across Twitter, Instagram, and most recently Twitch. She seems to now be trying to get her claws into a twitch streamer and IG user KutieKittenXO. She has a pattern and uses "mental health" as a crutch. Mental Health doesn't give you a right to be a psychotic bully to people. It's scary how she can be a sharp tongued bully and tell people they're trash compared to her, then flip and use that "kawaii" fake voice of hers to then turn around and preach being kind. The only type of "kindness" that exists in her book is that of kissing her ass. Anything else is out the window. 

She also use to talk shit about people who played Mercy as a main in Overwatch, and now that she's on PC and can't understand how to use a mouse and keyboard, that's all she plays. Pretty funny how many ways she's hypocritical. 

She cheats on her husband repeatedly.

For those asking about her age, she's right around 25 I believe.

For those curious, I'm close friends with someone who was another of her "friends" she stomped all over.

She's just pissed off about these forms, because unlike her comment section, she can't just delete these posts off the internet.

I can't believe she tried to play the "how would you feel if you were the cause of someone committing suicide." Seriously? Have you read what you say to people? Honestly you need to get off the internet and get a LOT of therapy. You're are the ugliest person on the inside, and the internet can tell.

She also shaved her head because she use to have box dyed black hair and tried to bleach it too much so it all fried off. But she plays it off as she wants to, because as a narcissist, she has to validate everything she does. God complex is an understatement. I feel bad for her kid.

She's not very smart and doesn't realize how much of a footprint the internet leaves behind. She can't cover her footsteps online. 

Hmm, interesting. Can you specify more on this KutieKittenxo situation? Just heard of her (I don't follow Twitch, sorry) and from glancing at her IG and Twitch, they seem VERY similar in ''kawaii'' aesthetic, Razor tech, and liking Overwatch so it's only a matter of time before she starts accusing KK of ''copying'' her. Also, where are Momo's ex friends posting this stuff? I think the thread would LOVE to see it. And the cheating on her husband accusations? We figured that but since you have the detaaaaiiillllls, spill that tea!

Edited by bonbonchocolat

Posted

are you okay 😂 i have NEVER done ANYTHING wrong. you are ALL SO MISERABLE AND JEALOUS you literally dream about being me. you try to deny everything like you don't give a shit but you DO. i am a sweet loving GENUINE person who has NEVER bullied anyone. i stand up for myself. and if someone comes for me, i will tear them apart. i have never lost friends. anyone in my life that isn't here anymore is because i cut all ties and blocked them. you literally orgasm at the thought of being momotokio. you never will. you all HATE me for having EVERYTHING you never had. and you probably never will. and you have no clue who i am, you know NOTHING about me except for my pink instagram 😂 you're a fucking moron congratulations "lolitadollygirl" is that the best you could do? you're mad that i have everything you want, love, support, a nice life, and you're stuck with a 2010 nokia and this stupid website 😂💀 i could never imagine being as miserable as you. you have nothing. literally nothing and its all YOUR fault.

you good? 💀💀💀 everyone loves me including you. you hate that i have EVERYTHING you dream of. doesn't matter what you say. you are a worthless moron and i gave you the chance to apologize. you cry yourself to sleep at night wishing you could wake up in my shoes lmfao. broken dreams bc it won't happen. you're so depressed over not being me. all of you are. and im laughing with my crown on while you peasants cry cry cry about why my life is better than yours. you will neverrrrrrrrr have what i have. i win. i will always win. it doesn't matter what your stupid ass response is. nothing you say matters because im the queen, i won. you lost. now sit here and try to think of a clever response. the rest of you? go take a shower. 😂💅🏻

Can the mods delete this grown ass cunt having a full on meltdown in her own thread? As entertaining as this is she can just cry on insta. 😂 I'd rather be a college girl working hard for her money and school (majority of us women are in our teens/20s w/ jobs) than a middle aged woman who does nothing but bitch like this. So pls keep flexing the objects that def won't help u get over that guy who catfished you (u deserved it anyways)

Posted

Can the mods delete this grown ass cunt having a full on meltdown in her own thread? As entertaining as this is she can just cry on insta. 😂 I'd rather be a college girl working hard for her money and school (majority of us women are in our teens/20s w/ jobs) than a middle aged woman who does nothing but bitch like this. So pls keep flexing the objects that def won't help u get over that guy who catfished you (u deserved it anyways)

I kinda like it being left here cos it reminds me that no matter how bad things get, I’ll never be as miserable and crazy as she is LMFAOOOO.

Also - I’d like to point out how she says we all wished we could wake up in her shoes when her busted ass shoes has ZERO ABSOLUTELY NO in real life friends in Anaheim. That sounds awful sad to me //: Imagine sitting in your room never going out into the world to hang with anyone cos you’re too busy creating a fake life online hoping that someone ANYONE will believe it and want to be you.

Sigh *stares lovingly at my “Nokia” phone* I love my life. 

Posted (edited)

no, they don't need to delete anything she writes. This needs to be here so everyone can know how full of shit she is. One day, she will look at it and see what a clown she looks like and maybe want to get her act together. She loved to "embarrass" people on her social media so let and her dumb ass husband feel what the people they hurt felt. Karma is a bitch.

Edited by bonbonchocolat

Posted

Honestly I’m not the biggest fan of KutieKitten as a friend and I met her irl at AnimeExpo this year and she seemed nothing like she was online, but I’ll take her over Momo any day. 

Therefore, I’m starting the #KutieKittenProtectionSquad. 

Go hug a tree Momotokio.

Posted

If you're looking for mod intervention, please always use the report system. That's the best way to reach us. Posting in the thread won't guarantee that we'll see it quickly.

But no, we won't remove her posts - they're too funny. She'll probably wind up regretting them, but they're here forever.

Posted

Honestly I’m not the biggest fan of KutieKitten as a friend and I met her irl at AnimeExpo this year and she seemed nothing like she was online, but I’ll take her over Momo any day. 

Therefore, I’m starting the #KutieKittenProtectionSquad. 

Go hug a tree Momotokio.

was she rude or what?

I just heard of her via this thread and she was live when I checked her out on Twitch. She was getting mad at someone in Overwatch for not following her directions or whatever so she had an attitude for a little while. She's not particularly interesting and she also has an annoying, whiny, nasally fake baby voice and didn't have much of a personality but I get why she's popular. She has that stereotypical popular kawaii IG girl type of look, she does half naked cosplays and she wears short/revealing clothes on stream. That's enough to get neckbeards attention. I find her extremely boring for the most part but i've NEVER found a single interesting thing about Momo ever in life so I guess I have to agree with you on taking her over Momo. KK is ok in my book lol

Posted

After looking at the e-girl's thread someone mentioned KutieKitten and showed screenshots of her dropping the n-word like it was going out of style and then later "apologizing" for things she wrote as a "kid" though some of those tweets were only like a year or so old... pretty much... she ...um... doesn't seem like that great of a person but she has a following so... I guess it makes sense she would want to link up with her...