• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

47 posts in this topic

Posted

t3.thumb.PNG.f16efd698f9412cd0ba0b40abb3

Momotokio

Instagram - YouTube (inactive) - Twitter - Tumblr

Momotokio (I have no idea what her real name is oops) is an Instagrammer and former YouTuber who is known for customizing phones and gaming devices. She hasn't done anything completely problematic, but there are some key things that she had done:

• The main thing about her is she has an obsession with D.Va (from Overwatch). She has a D.Va tattoo (which is poorly done and she would regret it in ten years time) and claims that Overwatch and D.Va had 'changed her life'

IMG_2189.thumb.PNG.965d46efb28160616cd80

IMG_2187.thumb.PNG.0b5da0d73e8e758b71eaf

IMG_2188.thumb.PNG.032cfd455c7d7fd15eb51

• She buys bootleg kawaii merch from Amazon and Ebay

IMG_2183.thumb.PNG.d1c7b176fe71b2c02bd1b

IMG_2186.thumb.PNG.eb555da99793417951e49

IMG_2185.thumb.PNG.9c33326b2ee03c75618d0

• Has recently bought a new Samsung phone despite already owning an iphone X
  • Went on a rant on IG stories about someone pretty much copying her pictures, which was understandable, but she started getting all pissy and shows off when she credits people who she got inspired from

What are your thoughts on her? 

Posted

I didn't know her but her obsession with Dva seems really weird to me 

Posted

well i understand how she feels, i went through the same thing but with Hatsune Miku, and vocaloid. But i think vocaloid did change my life, it turned me into a brand new person. But im not obsessed with it now. maybe hers will blow over too.

Posted (edited)

@truecolours her real name is Hayley Calderone (?)

IMG_0992.thumb.PNG.d3ebc398d9fcc58399ad4

IMG_0993.thumb.PNG.ff7f568e33d1f69a50930

Edited by Binky
pictures

Posted

I find her rather benign. The brightness in her videos can be too bright but I do love the kawaii items she finds and how she decorates her phone. She for the most part appears sweet but admits she has mental illness but doesn't seem to use it as much of a crutch like *cough* Kelly*cough* to be an asshole. At one point she and Manda34109 used to be close, but .... after some vague posts and separation it seems Manda in the long run did her pretty dirty or ... at least Momo felt she was done wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if the truth is somewhere in the middle since Manda at times has proven to be snowflakey but that is for another thread.  Other than that it seems she takes long hiatuses probably due to her depression and things in real life, I believe she is a mother so I believe that too might be why she isn't consistent with videos.

The D.va fandom is new to me since it's been ages since I've kept up with her but I really don't know much else if there is any kind of crazy drama with her not. I have rarely heard anything, the most significant was the Manda saga.  Her videos in the past had great music choices so I found new artists I liked through her old stuff. It's all I have to add. xD

Posted (edited)

I was wondering if she would get a thread.

Anyways I been following this girl for a year now and here's some slightly recent lowkey tea:

Now I'm so pissed I don't have any screenshots, but I know someone somewhere on the internet does. On her ig story, not too long ago, she was ranting about "giving credit where credit is due". Now I understand being upset about people stealing her photos and not crediting them, that makes total sense. But she starts talking about crediting certain products and styles in her post and other instgrammers who have these styles. The girl she was mainly talking about was another instagram user, kittykupo (who has some photos that look very "momo" like, clearly inspired by her). She blocked the girl like weeks before the rant happened, so kinda late. And then for lulz she started tagging/"crediting" random things in her room and also crediting the surgeon who did her boob job, idk why she felt the need?

Comparison pics in spoiler

IMG_E3039.thumb.JPG.43f1cb3c2de1f2b9ef36IMG_E3036.thumb.JPG.f2b8af82340644290262IMG_E3035.thumb.JPG.047dba003d8ca343289aIMG_E3033.thumb.JPG.06aca17ef8f73b6d5057IMG_E3034.thumb.JPG.42a9c03778ec1ee45471IMG_E3032.thumb.JPG.cab7a4da53a89cb8284b

This pics were screenshooted 4/18/18, sorry they're so big idk what to do about it.

in the end it made her sound childish and petty, because she doesn't own the kawaii tech insta-aesthetic

I find it funny that she's talking about crediting when she owns stolen art merch

I used to really like her and lowkey wanted to be similar to her, when her instagram was more sanrio and nintendo than overwatch and d.va. She deleted so many of her instagram pics and last year her feed was quite different. I was also seriously jealous of her almost 20 phones at the time, I believe she sold most of them now. 

I took off the rose-tinted glasses and realized I was jealous of her endless consumerism and materalistic behavior, which reminds me of my favorite lolcow pixielocks. And following her on twitter for a while made me realize I don't really like her personality. Something about this girl just seems a lil bitchy to me, she gives off a "spoiled" kinda vide to me now. 

And speaking of how she treats others online I feel like she tries to get other big users attention and it they don't give it to her she will stop following them/talking about them. For example she was really into to pixielocks last year, but pixie never noticed her and Momo unfollowed. (she likes people who kiss her ass i guess)

I'm so sorry this is so long, I just didn't wanna make two posts.

I also have more general info on her. She's trying to become a regular twitch streamer in the future, instead of doing youtube.

Edited by Yubin
Omg there were literally so many grammar mistakes

Posted (edited)

I love her pictures so much they're pretty, and I think she's really pretty. I've been following her for a while (like im p sure since I was in hs maybe??) and girl does she really be fighting people over a damn pink filter. Bitch people follow you (me included) because of your pink filter, the day you lose the filter the day you lose a lot of  followers (me included). Her ass really trying to copyright pink filters lmfao it aint yours, you weren't the first pink insta and you won't be the last. She made a video on how she edits her pictures and in the video shes like "PLEASE GUYS TRY TO BE ORIGINAL AND PUT YOUR OWN TWIST IN IT". Girl shut up people are watching this video to replicate the picture quality hence why they're watching a video on.. HOW YOU EDIT. She's really entitled about petty stuff, like honey you aren't that important please.

9DD5B2AC-9DCF-4340-8DD3-96CE5D8F66C6.jpeg

She really went on a rant about how she isn't wasting money(this is from last year) when she legit get a new phone like every other week. Honey that's a waste of money to have that many phones and not use them, I thought I wasted my money on shit but she really takes the cake. If anything (let me stretch before I reach ok thanks) it seems like she buys shit to be happy, she isn't really 'excited' unless she's showing off new stuff that shes bought. Shes a pretty girl imo and I love her feed dont get me wrong but she seems like a ME ME ME !! type girl and it seems if you even get the same color lipstick as her she'd flip out. You are a pink filter instagram account you aren't the president of the united states girl.

Edited by Sodapop

Posted (edited)

Momotokio is a kawaii flexer who flexes on her fans and on her haters. She is called out for it quite a lot which she usually addresses as an instagram story rant where she mainly criticizes people for being jealous of her and hating her for not being able to have what she has... okay. 

IMG_5748.thumb.jpg.81d08ffec8aece70ab47b

Apart from her cringeworthy obsession with D.va (she tries to justify this by saying D.va reminds her of herself and that she even looks like she did when she was younger... like brown hair and eyes are something unique? she states she basically found enlightenment through D.va's in game phrases and that's when she learned to 'never give up')

1B5C802F-DDD9-4BF6-89D9-6F466D119792.thu

she has an obsession with electronics and has an abundance of them in her home. She has a nintendo switch and DS, Xbox One, a gaming PC, a macbook, and a PS4 (I'm sure they have two of each, for her husband/sugar daddy to use as well) and a ridiculous amount of phones and phone cases. She's always wary of people copying her in some way shape or form and because of this has a bit of an attitude when it comes to people asking her where she got a certain item shes showing off on her instagram.

IMG_5735.thumb.PNG.257daeee1e7d6c3bf0963IMG_5736.thumb.PNG.d9ab8fef0614581170333IMG_5737.thumb.PNG.3058ec570659a1c8e1abbIMG_5738.thumb.PNG.07399e776cc5ce7c3a1dc

As always, it's never "sorry if you feel like I'm showing off" it's always "sorry you're jealous of what I have". I don't think I've ever seen her mention work anywhere ever, since I've been following her. I've never seen her with colleagues or at work or anything, or even be inactive during normal office hours. I've only ever seen her in the passenger seat of the car with her new tea or nails, at conventions, or sitting at her desk. This is funny as she's always defending herself saying she works hard to get what she has, when I'm sure everyone knows it's all from her husband.

And of course, the infamous multiple phone posts

IMG_5739.thumb.jpg.36978d541eaf372287a12

The caption itself is ridiculous. But so is treating phones like a mood ring.

IMG_5741.thumb.jpg.5b87f29adebfc51d33e4aI hate not being able to switch up my phone depending on my mood.

This girl makes a good point,

IMG_5740.thumb.jpg.a705c555e7c0c2b772a0b

But mostly I just find it interesting that she never refutes the sugar daddy point

IMG_5742.thumb.PNG.0b05ee95dc02ee45b9081

And being able to get rid of and get new electronics without a thought, it's like the whole money aspect is moot to her

34588581_1856970667693579_7051597423923134345425_1854181844639128_72424905568136

At the minute she's obsessed with her going to Tokyo, preparing and getting things for her trip to ensure she can have the most kawaii time. She's promised to vlog and take tons of photos of her trip, and constantly referred to other girls she's following and their trip to Tokyo (hmm, hope they don't think you're trying to bootleg them?)

IMG_5743.thumb.jpg.7bb3fd76ef349861de623

Also I know this is just my opinion but her eye makeup makes my eyes feel gross and crusty

IMG_5745.thumb.jpg.5470f776988a0e6486671IMG_5746.thumb.jpg.93a9b28cf98676eeeac73IMG_5747.thumb.jpg.6a58c302d803007f4f038

Edited by catbug
excess pics in the end, adding screenshots

Posted

30CB28C6-E0E0-4707-9920-67AE0BBC0F97.thu5CC5FA8C-0769-4E9A-9AF5-C1B77C1C299F.thu

This has got to be a joke now, I snorted when I read the second story. 

People hate me because I have nice things and they’re jealous they don’t get attention :((( the world is out to get me because of my stuff :(((( 

Posted

Any woman that calls other women “females” is corny

also her pc setup ugly and messy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted

I’ve followed her on Instagram for a while and after about a week I realized that she can’t take any type of criticism whatsoever. 

Someone once asked her why she obviously overlines her lips and that maybe a different color would make it look more natural. She deleted the entire comment thread. Anything negative about her tattoo? Gone. 

The overlined lips do slightly bother me but I guess if she likes it? 🤷🏼‍♀️01D176E1-1666-4EEA-B83A-4D4011B1D395.thu

Posted

If by 'works her ass off' she means fucking her husband then sure. No one who makes their own money spends that much on stupid shit sorry. She's like a spoiled teenager whose always flexing about being rich but that's only because they're using mommy and daddies money. If her pictures weren't so pretty I really wouldn't follow her because shes such a bitch. People follow you for your pretty pictures girl no one knows you enough to actually 'hate' on you. She doesn't even have a personality.

Posted

She should be in little snowflakes from what i can see. Lol

Posted

I ran into her page on Instagram and as a D.VA fan myself it was super cringy like she legit is over the top with her obsession with her. I also saw she went on a rant about being catfished and heart broken which made me feel bad till I found out she was married...not sure what that was about. I also wonder if that had anything to do with that trip to Tokyo she was taking magically disappearing along with the catfish. 

Posted (edited)

Taking back the things I said.

Edited by kawaiidesubae
Sorry