• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

I miss Felice Fawn right here :(

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi!

One of the things I used to visit here were the posts and the resumes about Felice Fawn. It will come back here again?

Thankies <3

Posted

We cannot move threads and posts from the deleted forum.

You can either a) make a summary post that contains the main things she has done
or b) just create a thread and hope people will rediscuss her

Good luck :)

Posted

Hi!

One of the things I used to visit here were the posts and the resumes about Felice Fawn. It will come back here again?

Thankies <3

i feel like we should sit that one out for now. felice has been not so good in her metal state recently. she has been cutting herself more. and has a bad eating distorter, she is always sick and ill and always posts photos of herself sick, so for now lets leave her topic off this site.  its only what i think.

Posted (edited)

I also miss Fawn drama and wouldn't mind a thread about her. But she's been pretty inactive and seems less of a flake lately. Mila, on the other hand, has gone full on cray cray.

Edited by Apple
'Cus you wrote the same thing twice

Posted

Ah Felice Fawn... I miss her too! She's the reason I even found out about PULL! A thread about her would be nice but there isn't really much to contribute considering she's more or less dissapeared from the internet.

If she were to ever come back a thread would be awesome to have though :D Doubtful that will happen somehow haha.

Posted (edited)

Hi!

Thankies <3

i feel like we should sit that one out for now. felice has been not so good in her metal state recently. she has been cutting herself more. and has a bad eating distorter, she is always sick and ill and always posts photos of herself sick, so for now lets leave her topic off this site.  its only what i think.

There's a VK claiming to be her, but I don't know. . . http://vk.com/felice_fawn

She's always been a cutter and had an eating disorder- she reminds everyone constantly, so I really don't give a shit about that. She's a snowflake, and she uses her self-abuse to sell herself. I think she definitely deserves a subforum/thread, provided we can dig up enough old stuff (via wayback, ED, etc) to compile a summary and rebuild from there. 

Edited by haiyuki

Posted

She likes the drama and she is using it.:alpacawink:

Posted

I think that's the problem. Felice isn't really worth the effort to compile a summary thread for her. She really doesn't do much of anything bad or good anymore. She's just another wanna-goth on the interwebs.

Posted

Wondering if we will have another dakota clone thread? 

Posted

The rumor going around is that Felice dropped off the face of the earth not because she wants to ~move on but because she is pretty much bankrupt, has a lot of debt and has creditors coming after her. (Apparently they contacted her former room mate Maja) and is living in a trailer in the middle of nowhere going by her real name instead of Felice so they don't find her. 

So her whole post about moving on, being mature and "livin tha dream" might be bullshit.

Posted

Oh how I miss the ~so ana thinspo but totally recovered....not queen~

Posted

Does anyone know how recent these pics of Felice are? I saw them on vk and it said new under them. If they are recent she must have gotten extensions because she still has that burgundy ombre thing going on. 

FXB003KsDEQ.jpg

-LFdNkDsvbI.jpg

Us0i-qz_tWM.jpg

Posted

I wish she could do a full comeback instead of shitty littles post and move JFC.

Posted

She shouldn't make a comeback if she knows what's good for her :/ idk I like Lauren's style but she has such a bad rep and really messed up her life over her Felice Fawn stuff. If she's smart she'll stay away but we all know she probably won't cause she enjoys the attention. Either way if she does come back I'll enjoy seeing some of her outfits! I miss her ootds.