• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

THE. WORST. SNOWFLAKE. in your opinion?

10 posts in this topic

Posted

After going through a lot of snowflakes threads, who would be the WORST snowflakes in your opinion? I'm aware that shoop is bad and a lot of snowflakes got call out by that, but i think there are some snowflakes who has done way worse than shooping, like scamming, cheating, abuse, etc.

Mine would be:

The Banner Girls:

• Wylo. Definitely wylo among all of them. Cuz damnnn gurrlllll she's a mess from the start and i think she's even worse than kota and kiki. Mira is second worst.   

Non-Banner Girls:

• LOTS OF THEM: Pele whitney, MARGO, xiao.anna, sere, sophie Ysraeli, yungelista, simply_kenna and many more!

Posted

Kenna, still need to see her in the banner.

Posted

I second Kenna. I can't believe she is a grown ass woman.

Posted

my top 3

kota

yumi king

wengie and lily are tied

Posted

I hate snowflakes who are so deluded who think their "h8ters" are their fans also. 

I've never read Kenna's thread yet but I think Yumi King is just absolutely fucking nonsense. If not nonsense, she's also somewhat an idiot. Although she became stale to me and I don't follow her thread much anymore, what annoys me is how she thinks she looks "cute" on whatever stupid shit she does. She tries so hard and keep on pushing her flaws and it fails so bad. Don't get me started on her fucking whiteknights and deluded fans. 

"Oh it's normal for Yumi to do those because she's Asian!"

It's bullshit though, "because she's cute and Asian" this, "because she's cute and Asian" that. It's sickening how her fans would excuse her dumb action just because "she's Asian". Like what the fuck, stop defending her for that. 

Posted

Snow flakes that have the potential to stop being flakes but activally go out of their way whiteknight themselves and make it seem like H8ers are keeping them from being better when its them.

Posted

Kenna. Kenna. And a million times, Kenna. Why isn't she a banner girl? Yandev, specifically joined to post in his thread.

Banner? Definitely Mira.

Posted

Mira is awful.

Posted

The worst ones will always be the ones that harm others. Because some snowflakes are dumb, do dumb things, and are nice to laugh at, but others are just evil.

So I say Margaret, Venus's mom. This woman seems to take joy in smearing her own daughter and is deluded enough into believing she can actually upstage her. 

Posted (edited)

I thought about this one for a while.

Now, initially I was going to go for the likes of McKenna or Yumi or Sarah McDaniel, but after thinking about it, I do not think they are the worst on PULL. Undoubtedly, they are extremely disliked and conversation around them is popular, but compared to a couple of others, they are certainly not what I would call the worst at all.

So for this case: the worst ≠ the most disliked. In order to be what I would consider truly the worst, this person would have had to have committed some severe actions.

These actions can be the following: abuse, cheating, scamming, racism, manipulation, harm, theft, assault, deceit, murder, promotion of dangerous substances/lifestyles/actions, glorification of illegal substances/lifestyles/actions, threats, robbery, taboo, pedophilia, impersonation, bullying, brainwashing, faking illness for benefit, censorship to hide actions, obsessive behavior, stalking, etc. 

So with that in mind, my selection is this (in no ranked order):

• Logan Paul (and to a lesser extent his brother, Jake Paul) - cheating; scamming; racism; manipulation; harm; deceit; promotion of dangerous lifestyles and actions; taboo such as filming a dead body for financial gain; bullying friends
  • Yungelita - mass glorification and promotion of substances such as drugs (xanax, weed, benzos) and illegal actions such as murder and abusive relationships; pedophilia; censorship; taboo (romanticizing taboo itself); friends with others who also glorify the same things as her, such as Melanie Martinez who has additionally been claimed to have committed rape 
  • Margaret Palermo - manipulation of child and people around herself; harm to child; deceit online (spreading false stories); taboo; bullying of child and others; brainwashing of child; obsessiveness behavior over the past; stalking child and those acquitted with child; might also have faked illness to garner sympathy and attention online (undetermined); bullying of child; promotion of defaming child across the internet
  • xxxtentacion - abuse of former girlfriend who was pregnant; cheating; deceit; harm; assault; taboo; bullying; possible pedophilia towards underage people; threats to his family; threats to go after people out of anger; promotion and glorification of dangerous and illegal substances such as gang violence, drug usage, rape, abusive relationships (in his music and lifestyle); manipulation of court evidence and tamper witnesses in an attempt to lessen court charges; robbery and armed home invasion; promotion of defaming exgirlfriend online. The official charges against him are aggravated battery of a pregnant woman, domestic battery by strangulation, false imprisonment, and witness-tampering. 
  • DaddyOFive (and his wife too) - abuse of children; manipulation of children; harm towards children; scamming online; assault towards children and encouraging assault between children for generating video content; promotion of dangerous and dysfunctional lifestyle; bullying of children; brainwashing of children; obsessive behaviors towards children. Him and his wife encouraged and lived in a dysfunctional household where the children were abused psychologically and physically while they recorded content based on this behavior to get video views for financial gain. The couple eventually had two children taken back by their original birth mother. The fate of the other three children remains unknown and largely forgotten online.

This is in no ranked order, but for the top 4, I would certainly say it belongs to the likes of xxxtentacion (who I believe is already in court for his actions), DaddyOFive (already went through court and had two children taken away), Margaret Palermo (cannot be brought to national court because they are not within Japan), Logan Paul (also cannot be brought to court because they are not within Japan, and crimes under the US court  are overlooked as people with influence and money are easily disregarded). Yungelita could go 5th, though I believe there are a few others that have done worse things than her (like committed pedophilia and rape), but I cannot remember who at the moment. I think it was a man named Victor or someone called Jack? Not very sure because it was an old thread....

Edited by Caeleigh