• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Post your snowflake/online personalities art

22 posts in this topic

Posted

^ oh wow that's awesome! I'm sure I drew a Yumi pic. I'll have to look for it.

Posted

This is going to be a fun ride! Thanks!!!

Posted (edited)

This is going to be a fun ride! Thanks!!!

I've found some of the great Kenna art posted on the previous threads, I wont put them onto this thread as I don't know whether the creators would be fine with that but I'll link the pages that they are posted on!:

I'm currently working on a Kenna pic as on now and will probably be done this week. :D

Edited by Daenerys
More info.

Posted

kennaart.thumb.png.149a8c8d88f5efb3a013f

New Kenna art. Older "Boho" Kenna vs. Sakura Disney Fairy Kenna. I was hoping this topic would get more replies I feel a bit awkward to keep posting these things alone! xD

Fox sketch credit to original artist Katie Greff, see how easy that was Kenna?

Sorry if there's any mess ups in anatomy I'm still learning, hope there's actually a resemblance to Simply_Kenna.

Maybe I'll do Venus next, anyone have any requests?

Posted

wow your art is so good! <3

Posted

i love the addition of the wikihow next to the tattoo 

Posted

Do TkyoSam and Mira in her new Muslim phase, since we'll never seem them together again. ;,(

(kind of joking, and I'm glad you're sharing this with everyone! and I do hope others will share here too)

Posted

Awww this is great stuff! I rarely go to the General Discussion section myself so I am sure most users are unaware of this thread... but pls keep posting :alpacacrush:

Posted (edited)

May i present to you my very own customized banner :harharplz:  :

IMG_20180416_220531.jpg

I'm not very good at doing digital arts so i'm stick to the usual watercolor pencil (i know, it's very rough :alpacaworry2:). I have to ditch out all of the current banner girls to make way for the freshest snowflakes atm.

Left to right:

Margo, simply_kenna, sarah mcdaniels, yumi king, invadernoodles and hiding in my room (daniel).

Edited by MASASHI SUPER DRY

Posted

IMG_20180416_220531.jpg

I'm not very good at doing digital arts so i'm stick to the usual watercolor pencil (i know, it's very rough :alpacaworry2:). I have to ditch out all of the current banner girls to make way for the freshest snowflakes atm.

Left to right:

Margo, simply_kenna, sarah mcdaniels, yumi king, invadernoodles and hiding in my room (daniel).

the daniel LMAO

this is amazing, tbh we really need a banner update

Posted

IMG_20180416_220531.jpg

Left to right:

I love it! I like the idea of new snowflakes too because they banner girls aren't as relevant atm. When I'm done with my pick hopefully I'll be able to compile them in a similar banner form like this. I thought so hard about what little references to add to my pictures but yours are genius. Margo holding the collar/chain Venis is wearing in current banner is amazing. Invadernoodles covered in food and grime is also excellent. xD I've been laughing so hard at this. If you have any more at any point please upload. :D

Sorry I'd also give reputation but I ran out :(

Posted

Not exactly an "art" post but bumping this thread to just encourage people to post their edits and fun work. @Daenerys and I wanted to create a fun place for nonjudgmental and just welcoming expressions of creativity. You are all funny and great and whether it's painting, PhotoShopping, or whatever, just share!

Here we go. (Already posted on Sharla's thread but I guess I hope maybe people will share from lots of threads and not feel bad about it. PULL is a big site so just have fun and be proud of your silly shoops and funny memes! I hope this makes sense.)

All credit to @Theia as always and forever.

dullsharla.jpg

Posted

Not my work

IMG_4008.thumb.PNG.33027638d50f049ba948b

Posted (edited)

To contribute to this thread I will put here my sig. because it's art I suppose.(..?)

okay bye fam

Untitled-2.thumb.png.c37661c64e5150cd14f

edit: i will put this one too

Untitled-2.gif.9f4f72240d1d1fb24ab47cad3

Edited by Allicia