• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Your Current/Former Favorite Youtubers?

60 posts in this topic

Posted

current faves are willne, memeulous, cam kirkham. i like stephen tries too. i enjoy tom harlock's videos, and i find jun's kitchen videos super relaxing. i think thats pretty much my whole sub list atm because i completely cleared it out not so long ago (∗ᵕ̴᷄◡ᵕ̴᷅∗)՞

former faves are dan and phil, kickthepj, crabstickz, tomska, jack and dean lol ꒰ •͈́ ̫ •͈̀ ꒱ˉ̞̭ 

Posted

Probably a dead thread but that's more my style now adays lol

I'm currently into alot of different youtubers at the moment, but the top ones I'll watch no matter what right now are:

Pewdiepie- never gave two shits about him back when I was younger but I really started enjoying his content these past several months, it's kept me interested and plus I can have a pretty dumb sense of humor so poop jokes still get to me lol

Jacksepticeye- fell in love with him, always enjoy any video he does, whether it's a game, vlog, or a meme video, he always energizes me with his positivity and all around sweetness.

Captainsparklez- had no clue who this dude was until recently when I got obsessed with watching Minecraft stuff. He's cute and has a kinda dad joke/maybe dry sense of humor? Or more like awkward maybe but anyways, I just like him and I can zone out watching his Minecraft stuff, plus his other channels all have some entertaining content I can enjoy when I'm all gamed out.

Safiya nygaard- I enjoy her Japan related videos the most which is how I came across her in the first place. Been watching more of her content lately and will continue to do so, she seems like a genuine and cool lady.

As for former youtubers... it takes alot for me to quit watching or unsubscribe ngl.

Animeman- he's a douche nozzle. The end.

Honestly can't think of anyone else that I've actually unsubbed from, that was big enough anyways. 

Posted

Don't mind me revivng a dead thread :alpacacrush:

My current favourites are: 

ThatChapter, he does true crime and paranormal stuff.

Mo Mo O'Brien, she makes LARP videos, I'm not a LARPer myself but her videos are still really interesting/entertaining.

My former faves are:

Glam n Gore, honestly her content has been lackluster for a while now and I thought it would get better after her hiatus, but I'm really not digging the whole ghost hunting thing, her video with Dr. Mike was good but I miss her tutorials. 

Ready to glare, I'm really just not feeling her content anymore.

Posted

Don't mind me revivng a dead thread :alpacacrush:

My current favourites are: 

ThatChapter, he does true crime and paranormal stuff.

u should check out nexpo. he makes videos on paranormal stuff, mysterious situations and things like that

i dont even really watch youtubers anymore bc they all seem boring, the only people i watch consistently are cody and noel lol. and nayva, theyre like a girl group that does fashion videos

Posted

u should check out nexpo. he makes videos on paranormal stuff, mysterious situations and things like that

i dont even really watch youtubers anymore bc they all seem boring, the only people i watch consistently are cody and noel lol. and nayva, theyre like a girl group that does fashion videos

I actually unsubbed from him a while ago haha, not sure why.  

Posted

I actually unsubbed from him a while ago haha, not sure why.  

same tbh. I like his disturbing things from around the internet series and just like u dont remember why i unsubbed lol 

Posted

I mostly watch cooking, art, vidya videos so here we go!

- Mejoo & Cats if y'all like cute cat videos! She posts vlogs very often of her and her husband living with their 4 cats and their antics but they're usually 3-4min.

Vidyas:

- TheSphereHunter is great if you're into informative survival horror vids, especially Resident Evil!

- ValkyrieAurora if you're into DrakeNier stuff.

- SuperEyepatchWolf is a pretty decent anituber and sometimes covers video game stuff.

- NakeyJakey and Videogamedunkey are generally very funny, I like to watch their videos when I'm bored.

Cooking:

- Tasty lol.

- Bon Appetit

- Peaceful Cuisine for relaxing Japanese/Asian food recipes!

Art:

- Juicy Ink is my fav!! 😭

- Arleebean

- Pear Fleur

Posted

- Mejoo & Cats if y'all like cute cat videos! She posts vlogs very often of her and her husband living with their 4 cats and their antics but they're usually 3-4min.

i watch mejoo & her 4 babies too! My favourite vid of her is when her dad has changed from cat-hater to cat-lover lol. The best character development so far XD.  

BTW, i've updated my current fav youtuber to watch, other than mejoo:

- charles cornell

-shook

-daily dose of internet (i bet everybody know who this is)

-videogamedunkey ( don't watch him regularly but still one of my fav gametuber, also RAKE IN THE LAKE)

-adam ragusea (one of the most scientific and memetic cooking shows around).

-PICTURRESQUE/ regina (still watching her makeup tutorial, very talented)

-beauty news (i like watching their usually 1 hour long beauty products news)

-matilda (she's a breath of fresh air . I like her approach on clean & minimal beauty in a sea of heavy makeup booti gurus, despite a lot of her stuff are super expensive high end makeup - but no worries, she didn't force you to buy them and there are plenty of cheaper dupes that you can find.)

Posted

i watch mejoo & her 4 babies too! My favourite vid of her is when her dad has changed from cat-hater to cat-lover lol. The best character development so far XD.  

BTW, i've updated my current fav youtuber to watch, other than mejoo:

- charles cornell

-shook

-daily dose of internet (i bet everybody know who this is)

-videogamedunkey ( don't watch him regularly but still one of my fav gametuber, also RAKE IN THE LAKE)

-adam ragusea (one of the most scientific and memetic cooking shows around).

-PICTURRESQUE/ regina (still watching her makeup tutorial, very talented)

-beauty news (i like watching their usually 1 hour long beauty products news)

-matilda (she's a breath of fresh air . I like her approach on clean & minimal beauty in a sea of heavy makeup booti gurus, despite a lot of her stuff are super expensive high end makeup - but no worries, she didn't force you to buy them and there are plenty of cheaper dupes that you can find.)

Her dad videos are actually how I found her channel omg, but I fell in love with Monji he's such a cute cat :alpacalove:

We happen to have a lot favourites in common, I love Matilda too ! 

Posted

Current:

Dwayne n Jazz

DashieGames

Call Me Kevin

Kubz Scouts

Matthew Sontaro

Jenna Marbles

Former:

Shane Dawson

Pewdiepie

Jacksepticeye

Smosh

Posted

I usually don't enjoy watching people eat, but I've been binge watching Strictly Dumpling lately and absolutely love that guy.

Posted (edited)

I don't spend a lot of time on youtube but I like watching these when I have the time.

Current...

• Call me Kevin (Gaming)
  • Nourish (Music)
  • Kiwami Japan (Mostly knife making however he makes other stuff too)
  • Ms Yeah (Cooking)

Binge watch only...

• Viva La Dirt League (Gaming sketches)
  • Primitive Technology (Primitive Technology)
  • TheMostPopularGirls (Stop motion comedy)
  • Doll repaint videos however I am extremely picky about what I want to watch

Former...

• Simply Nailogical (Nail art)
  • Popular comedy channels e.g. Smosh, H3H3, Annoying Orange, etc.
Edited by ZigZag
Fixed the order

Posted

Current faves:

Cooking

• Liziqi
  • Dianxi Xiaoge
  • Snowen
  • Cho's Daily Cook
  • Benny cake
  • Binging with Babish
  • Emmymadeinjapan
  • Walking with Giants

ASMR

• VIVA ASMR
  • Baumgartner Restoration
  • April ASMR
  • HunniBee ASMR

Mystery/True Crime

• Ask a Mortician
  • Blameitonjorge
  • Fredrik Knudsen
  • Horror Stories
  • Nexpo

Gaming

• Syrmor
  • Drumsy
  • ManlyBadassHero
  • Nitro Rad
  • Superbutterbuns

Etc (random unsorted channels lol)

• TerminalMontage
  • Saber Spark
  • Dollightful
  • Moonlightjewel
  • Jenny Nicholson
  • Jenna Marbles
  • Get in the Robot
  • Jack Stauber
  • Cartoon Hangover
  • Joanna Hausmann
  • Karolina Zebrowska
  • Critical Role

Former (either they're inactive, boring or I unsubscribed for reasons)

• Markiplier
  • GameGrumps
  • In love with a ghost
  • makebabi.es
  • Spill
  • Rosanna Pansino
  • penguinz0
  • vinesauce
  • And various yters turned snowflakes
  • Danny Choo

Posted

Micarah Tewers is a lesser known youtuber but omfg I love her so much. She’s mostly a sewing youtuber and even though I have no interest in tailoring or sewing, she’s so freaking talented and yet so funny and interesting that I think I’ve watched all her videos. Highly recommend!

Posted

faves rn: boffy, joe jenkins, davie504, most of the famous jojotubers, subspaceless_1, hamon beat, ready to glare, life of boris, symor, gray still plays

former faves: papa franku (rip)