• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Hiding in my room (Daniel)

1373 posts in this topic

Posted

Wouldn't be too much stock in it. Chihiro already knows Daniel cheats on her six ways from Sunday during the entirety of their marriage and    even before that but she sticks by him anyway. It shouldn't mean that much to her at this point. It's probably another tired storyline of his.

Posted

So just so people are aware this is all fake, staged, a lie, a setup, whatever synonym you want to use:

0Ltd7AU.jpg2Wz85Lw.png

Posted

So just so people are aware this is all fake, staged, a lie, a setup, whatever synonym you want to use:

0Ltd7AU.jpg2Wz85Lw.png

WOOOOW so all this drama with his wife is fake?? I wonder if in the past it was fake as well and that’s why Chihiro kept taking him back? Or is it just recently since his views have been declining? I always felt like he was somewhat of a troll but I had thought the stuff involving his wife was true because it doesn’t make her look so great either (like naive for taking him back). Either way he’s a very odd guy. Did anyone else see that he’s trying to sell his USED sex doll as well? 

Posted

WOOOOW so all this drama with his wife is fake?? I wonder if in the past it was fake as well and that’s why Chihiro kept taking him back? Or is it just recently since his views have been declining? I always felt like he was somewhat of a troll but I had thought the stuff involving his wife was true because it doesn’t make her look so great either (like naive for taking him back). Either way he’s a very odd guy. Did anyone else see that he’s trying to sell his USED sex doll as well? 

Time to see how committed his incel faniels are to their king. 

Posted (edited)

Was kinda curious if that actually happened or was staged. Looks like it's the latter.

Not sure if stupid to reveal that on the discord or just doesn't care anymore, since he basically lives off drama.

Edited by MiiSan

Posted (edited)

Youtubers: (are fake)

Fans: 

pikawhat.png

Edited by lucky

Posted

Was kinda curious if that was staged or actually happened. Looks like it's the latter.

Not sure if stupid to reveal that on the discord or just doesn't care anymore, since he basically lives off drama.

Idk I thought it was real the first time too but she didn't even hand the papers in. I won't trust anything he says anymore. I wanna see court cases and notarized paperwork before I believe it this time. 

Posted

Is he buying Subs? Seems a little suspicious that he always get +100

Screenshot_20191011_084859.jpg