• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Hiding in my room (Daniel)

1373 posts in this topic

Posted

Does anyone know marriage laws in Japan? I don't know if she can get any money from him but I believe it will harm him about getting in the country, cheating with proof in a foreign x japanese marriage is never good for the foreign 

Posted

Does anyone know marriage laws in Japan? I don't know if she can get any money from him but I believe it will harm him about getting in the country, cheating with proof in a foreign x japanese marriage is never good for the foreign 

You can sue your partner if they cheat on you, although it's rare for them to do so. That's probably what she's going for?

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/community/2015/10/25/issues/japan-adultery-can-cost-job-well-marriage/

Posted (edited)

You can sue your partner if they cheat on you, although it's rare for them to do so. That's probably what she's going for?

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/community/2015/10/25/issues/japan-adultery-can-cost-job-well-marriage/

I'm actually curious to see whether she will actually sue him or it's just a threat.

Japan is a male dominated industry where they pretty much get slap on the wrists if they done something wrong like cheating or adultery. Tetsuya Komuro (super famous composer) I remember that he barely got any backlash before retiring right when the scandal about cheating on his wife (who's also part of his famous band) was happening and his albums still ended up being in top, nobody even thinking this guy can be sued, while years back Becky was demoted big time from being the most popular TV personality for basically being involved in an affair with a vocalist of a band when he was married (which again, he got only a slap on the wrist from what I know).

It might be biased because Daniel is a foreigner but who knows with the mentality there.

Edited by MiiSan

Posted

I think foreigner trumps male in this setting. In order : Japanese man > Japanese woman > Foreign man > Foreign woman. (not saying this is fair or right, just saying this is Japanese bias)

With the YT channel and whatnot maybe could also sue for defamation or libel or something?

Posted

Is his discord still active? The link on his youtube no longer works and I have to admit I'm a little curious what goes on in there.

Posted

@Ray... Discord is use for gaming, you can also use it for communication.... same as Twitch, people use Twitch for streaming any kind of videos... it's not just for gaming... I follow a few people as they travel the world... 

Posted

@Ray... Discord is use for gaming, you can also use it for communication.... same as Twitch, people use Twitch for streaming any kind of videos... it's not just for gaming... I follow a few people as they travel the world... 

I know ^^ I was just wondering if anyone has an updated invite link to his server since the one on his Youtube about page doesn't work

Posted

Apparently he uploaded then immediately deleted a video showing his dad's ashes. Also he seems to get most of his complaining habits from his mum.

Posted

Also he seems to get most of his complaining habits from his mum.

Him and his mom are exactly the same, except they gripe about different things using their own weird logic. That's why they can't stand each other.

On his "my mom is so annoying" video, he complains that his mom doesn't like that he leaves literal shit after he takes a shit in the toilet.

Oh and his reason is the water pressure is low/bad and he doesn't want to wait 5 minutes to flush again, so he leaves and just forgets to go back and flush. Oh okay! Yeah! That makes it all okay, dumbass.

Posted (edited)

Him and his mom are exactly the same, except they gripe about different things using their own weird logic. That's why they can't stand each other.

On his "my mom is so annoying" video, he complains that his mom doesn't like that he leaves literal shit after he takes a shit in the toilet.

Oh and his reason is the water pressure is low/bad and he doesn't want to wait 5 minutes to flush again, so he leaves and just forgets to go back and flush. Oh okay! Yeah! That makes it all okay, dumbass.

I know, right? The shit stains issue was something I got over in my preteens after the usual complaining from parents but this guy is 30!!! Like he can't use the toilet brush or fill a bucket of water and throw on the stains to wash it off? Literally any of that stuff can do to avoid annoying others when leaving a mess after you.

Edited by MiiSan

Posted

ako9xzuadtw01.gif

Posted (edited)

So watching his "Going to Germany" stream, on HookTube of course (hey, I work from home :P), he is going on about how he is such a catch because he "lives" in a million-pound home and has enough money to do whatever he wants, and when people press him on how much he makes a month on YouTube he immediately gets furious, lol

This is basically a non-intentional comedy channel now

Obviously, he doesn't own the house he lives in and when people tell him this in his chat, he says it'll be his when his mom passes away, lol. Also he said he can buy a gaming laptop and other trinkets and electronics without worrying about money. Uh. Because you live with mommy and you pay no rent.

This dude lives in some crappy rural town in the south of England, but he talks like he lives in Surrey. I looked up the average salary for Maidstone and it's £25k. His parents took him out from a good school and placed him in some low-tier school.

He said his channel made very little money in January, but he said it improved February, and March was really good. And he expects April to be a great month. Yet he spent a lot of time complaining that he is getting very little views and his subscribers aren't watching his videos. Yet he says he makes "way more" money than his viewers. This really doesn't add up. He deleted a bunch of videos so his SocialBlade says $0, but his Progress Graphs on there don't add up to what he is saying

I remember meeting a kid when I was younger. He had gotten a job and he told me he was set for life and making "a lot of money." It turns out he was doing some crappy service job making $18/hour. But he genuinely thought he was set for life and he was making a lot of money. Daniel reminds me of this dude

Oh, so he is going to Germany to visit a "fan," no less. If things don't work out apparently he wants to go somewhere else instead of back home

Anyway lunch time!

Edited by Sasquatch

Posted

Oh, so he is going to Germany to visit a "fan," no less. If things don't work out apparently he wants to go somewhere else instead of back home

damn, why my country.....

Posted

It's okay, I'll just lock myself in at home till he's gone... 

I pray he won't find his new visa wife here haha...

Posted (edited)

I pray he won't find his new visa wife here haha...

Especially after the Brexit he doesn't care about 😂

Edited by MiiSan