• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Hiding in my room (Daniel)

1373 posts in this topic

Posted

The channel seems like a liability if he's trying to date someone. Videos with titles such as, "I Cheated on my Wife", "My Wife is Annoying", "It was my wife's fault".

Yeah. He's also very stupid in thinking that the people he would potentially date would never find his YouTube channel and banks on them not knowing English as a way of manipulation. 

Posted (edited)

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=2Ow49ZGfWDU

So in this new video Daniel gets the divorce papers from Chihiro via mail. He hopes she sent his laptop along with it saying that would make sense unless she intends to sell it  when he goes to pick up the package he see that it just has the divorce papers and then he whines about Chihiro not sending the rest of his stuff.

I am pretty sure there is nothing preventing him from going back to Japan and  getting his shit though? Besides sheer laziness.

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted

Weird he doesn't show the camera the divorce papers. He did with the marriage papers and the visa. Wonder if he's hiding something.

Posted (edited)

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=2Ow49ZGfWDU

So this is the new video where Daniel gets the divorce papers from Chihiro via mail. He hopes she sent his laptop along with it saying that would make sense unless she intends to sell it  when he goes to pick up the package he see that it just has the divorce papers and the he whines about Chihiro not sending the rest of his stuff.

I am pretty sure there is nothing preventing him from going back to Japan and  getting his shit though? Besides sheer laziness.

That and I'm assuming it costs loads to ship a bunch of his stuff (hello... there's a huge distance between Japan and UK...) so expecting her to send his things without paying or organising something seems ridiculous.

Also his wife might still watch his videos, he said in a previous vlog that he wouldn't mind her keeping all his stuff except his backpack from his dad and sell them herself if it helps... again, ridiculous of him to expect his stuff being sent back to him after saying that.

Edited by MiiSan

Posted

Oh and on the second part of the video which I just watched, he reads the divorce papers. He said his soon to be ex wife said that she doesn't regret marrying Daniel, and that they had more good times than bad and that they or well he will be happier now that they are apart. Although as mentioned since Daniel never shows the papers, we will never know  what's actually on it. He says he feels a bit guilty now and that he thought she was eager about going through the divorce and thought nothing of it.

I kinda doubt she actually said that or if that was all she said though 

Posted

https://youtu.be/8jS-Q-vj5kk

He's afraid of getting arrested.

Posted

Daniel wishing his mom were dead just because she wants him to clean up after himself... yikes. Isn't he almost 30? He acts like he's 14. Any normal 30-year-old would be helping out around the house as much as they could to help. His mom has such a tiring job too. But I guess Daniel doesn't understand since he can't hold down a job, lol

https://youtu.be/8jS-Q-vj5kk

He's afraid of getting arrested.

>"I didn't do anything illegal..."

>Is worried about going back to Japan because he might get arrested

Makes sense

Posted (edited)

Daniel's stream right now (April 1) was like watching paint dry until his mom came in and said:

"you dooing s*x chat again. stop yo pahvaht. chop off yo d*ck."

then she proceeds: "donate mo money to my son. he owe me money."

Anyway, the rest of his rant was about pros and cons of being single or staying married because, according to him, Chihiro asked him to decide, which is hard to believe.

Also lol at guys on his stream talking about his mom giving them an erection.

Edited by Sasquatch

Posted

Oh and on the second part of the video which I just watched, he reads the divorce papers. He said his soon to be ex wife said that she doesn't regret marrying Daniel, and that they had more good times than bad and that they or well he will be happier now that they are apart. Although as mentioned since Daniel never shows the papers, we will never know  what's actually on it. He says he feels a bit guilty now and that he thought she was eager about going through the divorce and thought nothing of it.

I kinda doubt she actually said that or if that was all she said though 

I highly doubt she actually said that since it's his words and we don't see the papers. It took her long enough though; ive been lurking this thread for a while and like... she really should've never even married someone as gross as this

Posted (edited)

is most likely transmitting STDs to unknowing people

His justification for not using condoms is that it would massively contribute to plastic consumption

Edited by Stephen

Posted

His justification for not using condoms is that it would massively contribute to plastic consumption

This is so dumb lmao like there are lots of companies that dump pounds and pounds of plastic waste but yeah me having unprotected sex with the risk of sti/stds will def help protect the planet.

Posted

You would think him getting chlamydia and still having to deal with the effects years after that would make him more conscious but no of course not

Posted

Holy fuck this guy is so stupid. There's no way this guy actually cares about the planet. He only cares about sex and that is his identity.

Posted

Holy fuck this guy is so stupid. There's no way this guy actually cares about the planet. He only cares about sex and that is his identity.

Yep, especially that he talked about this stuff before in his videos and in no way he justified those as being for the environment lol

Like the driving thing, he said previously that the reason was that he's afraid of driving.

Also his latest stream title now "MY WIFE IS GOING TO SUE ME - I NEED ADVICE"

So much for "but I haven't done anything illegal!!!!!11"

Posted

Yeah, apparently she is going to sue him using all the evidence of him recording her and posting it on YouTube, his sexting and texting of other women, nude photos of other women, etc.

He then says in the stream: "She knew I like girls and I have trouble keeping it in my pants". LOL. Can someone screen-capture this and send it to Chihiro as evidence?

Someone in his livestream chat said he deserves it and he banned him immediately, and it's hilarious seeing him so angry.

However, I believe she won't do anything. But if she does it, what this will do is ban him from ever entering Japan, which is what most people that ever saw him want to happen.

Chihiro is also going after the money Daniel inherited from his dad, which he says is wrong because it would be hurting his dad, lol