• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Hiding in my room (Daniel)

1316 posts in this topic

Posted

He’s already trying to get sex in England. He was messaging and talking about a “fan girl” during the live. 

He said that he was looking for a way out of his marriage and didn’t want to go back to japan anyways so the sd card was a good thing. It made it easy for him to get out of it. So ugh. 

Posted (edited)

He’s already trying to get sex in England. He was messaging and talking about a “fan girl” during the live. 

He said that he was looking for a way out of his marriage and didn’t want to go back to japan anyways so the sd card was a good thing. It made it easy for him to get out of it. So ugh. 

I guess it is too true if he does not have sex he would have nothing.

Another thing too I wonder how long can he keep up this act for. Not the YouTube thing but the hitting on elder women thing. He's closing in 30 with a terrible situation such as a parent's death that cannot show him that hey maybe life isn't about how much women you'll fuck as a way of putting your masculinity on a pedestal.

Edited by Cop663

Posted

yawn. Couldn't really be bothered to watch the latest video but from the comment section it seems he's planning to go to Thailand now?

I thought skeevy NEET British men waited until they were 40-50 or older before becoming a sexpat in Thailand... /shudder

Posted

yawn. Couldn't really be bothered to watch the latest video but from the comment section it seems he's planning to go to Thailand now?

I thought skeevy NEET British men waited until they were 40-50 or older before becoming a sexpat in Thailand... /shudder

Oh God, really?

I've met a ton of people like this in Japan (but to less of an extreme). It's strange that he admitted that trying to run away from his problems by moving to Japan was a bad idea and completely ineffective.

Yet, he's basically going to repeat the cycle all over again. Why does he constantly contradict himself?

Watch him go there, sleep around, sit in his room and whine, not deal with his depression, realize that shit doesn't come for free, get into another visa marriage, and fuck it up all over again.

Posted

In his last stream he kept saying he has “important business” to attend to in London and there’s no reason to go to London (because he’s scared of everyone) unless he has “business” there. He doesn’t want to get demonetized for saying sex. He’s trying so hard to meet girls. Tabitha was smart and ghosted him. 

Hes also neurotic about bigger youtubers who are bigger than him. He supposedly brings up Chris Brod everyday and laughs at the views he leeches off of people searching for Chris’s videos. 

22A23E2D-2317-4CD3-A35C-38D364A8D563.jpeg

23A7273E-88A6-476B-B6A0-9C5792200A59.jpeg

0992D9A9-6F45-4902-A441-BDE7BA0DD154.jpeg

6D36EEA9-B731-480C-8780-8FCFFBB0C087.jpeg

A7BC217C-1299-4493-823E-60966451A93D.jpeg

CED5786A-EC29-45DE-9268-6136CE8968A8.jpeg

CAEFA60E-5387-4009-8AAB-4D47D60E6E69.jpeg

Posted

If you watch '' The Asian Onision? Meet the user, Hiding in my Room '' she show snippets of Daniel walking and seeing young japanese school girls and says some creepy *hit... He actually gets turned on by them and their short skirt school uniforms. 

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry but I have no idea how Daniel has not been reported to the authorities yet, and how there are still people that genuinely like him. He uses slurs, thinks Nazi jokes are funny, has sexually assaulted a sleeping elderly woman on a train, basically threatened to kill his wife, is most likely transmitting STDs to unknowing people (which in my country is illegal), stores sex cams on an SD card (also illegal in my country), cheats on his wife all the time, wore his cousin's clothes and underwear and ejaculated onto them, and got aroused when he read an article about a girl being dragged into the jungle and gang-raped. He's not just "quirky" or "weird", he's creepy as fuck, and potentially dangerous. It's scary that he's gaining views on YouTube. He shouldn't be allowed to have a platform, he should see a psychiatrist and get treatment.

Edit: Seems I'm not the only one who suspects he has CP on his SD card.

You bring up great points. Unfortunately just saying weird stuff usually isn't illegal in Western democracies. You have to have actual evidence of a crime being committed beyond a reasonable doubt, and word of mouth alone usually doesn't suffice.  

In the aftermath of most mass shootings in America, all this evidence usually comes out that the gunman was a loner, had a manifesto, posted horrible things on internet forums, etc. and we find ourselves asking "Why?". Sometimes the individual has already been reported to the police multiple times, but without the concrete evidence of wrongdoing, the police can't do anything.  

If it's any consolation, I tend to assume he is BSing most of the things that we can't visually confirm from the videos. He favors drama and clickbait because he thinks it will get him views. A few things are confirmed (he married a Japanese woman, his parents' house in England is big, he went to Malaysia). But the vast majority of the things you describe have no proof, so I assume he's spinning yarns to rile people up and get attention.

Edited by lucky

Posted

I'm used to his type of character because of 4chan. It's like he's a dog that barks but never bites. I bet he never thought Chihiro would leave him. I guess his father death is messing up with his head, he was doing okay-ish and death of loved ones can trigger old behaviours and the worst in us, it's like he regressed a lot and Daniel's fans suck. Boy gonna do some crazy shit for a while.

Posted

it's like he regressed a lot and Daniel's fans suck. Boy gonna do some crazy shit for a while.

His fans are mostly very young, dumb kids. You see a couple reasonable ones, though.

But yeah, I just turned on his livestream and his mind is deteriorating. His viewers suggested he should just move out because he is complaining that his mom is hassling him to clean the house. So Daniel uses typical Danial rationale. He tells people to stop telling him to run away from his problems. He says moving out of his mom's house is the same as leaving your country, instead of staying and trying to make your country better.

LOL

Dude -- Daniel -- nobody is telling you not to have a nice, healthy relationship with your mom. But it's not your house. You're 30 years old and still living with your mom. Don't be such a momma's boy. Get a job doing whatever you can. There is no shame in cleaning houses or doing an honest day's work, though I'm pretty sure he looks down on that because his mom does that type of work. Anyway, getting kicked out of his house would be the best thing that could happen to this guy.

His SocialBlade is taking a nosedive, too.

Aaand I can't keep watching. He talks about the most inane things. He is literally talking about (his) cats walking to different places.

Posted

If his mom is letting him live there rent free then the least he could do is help with the cleaning. Especially because iirc isn't his mom a housekeeper at a hotel or something? So she has to clean other peoples houses all day and then come home and clean Daniel's mess. I don't blame her for being snappy.  

Posted

If his mom is letting him live there rent free then the least he could do is help with the cleaning. Especially because iirc isn't his mom a housekeeper at a hotel or something? So she has to clean other peoples houses all day and then come home and clean Daniel's mess. I don't blame her for being snappy.  

Yeah, funny you should mention it. In the livestream he said his mom said since she cleans all day, she doesn't want to come home and clean the entire house. Sounds reasonable. This dude is like a bump on a log. No wonder he has twigs for legs and looks like a malnourished alien.

Posted (edited)

Narcissist selfish Daniel will only clean his own room and won’t help his mom with house chores because it doesn’t benefit or affect him.  He will not only do things for people if he get something out of it.

F95E771C-AD05-4456-99F2-3C28C5FCC2DC.thu

I mean, it’s gone to the point where he wishes his mom was dead all because she keeps nagging him about not helping out in the house.  

F1260B7D-B67F-49E6-9248-10C52B13DFF2.thu

* Yes, only toilet paper for only for yourself to clean up you know what...

Edited by yes_bey

Posted

Hi, just came to this thread and thought giving my first updated impression on this dude... The last time I ever saw this dudes channel was years ago, I couldn't believe the way he was fucking talking, he had so many dislikes on his videos. How is he still a thing? Now coming back and seeing the entire shitfest this man is, I am not surprised. He is *definitely* a sociopath. The way he talks about women is disgusting... i hope he fucking rots lol. Hearing about people like this makes me sick.

Posted

The channel seems like a liability if he's trying to date someone. Videos with titles such as, "I Cheated on my Wife", "My Wife is Annoying", "It was my wife's fault".