• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Hiding in my room (Daniel)

1362 posts in this topic

Posted

I think what also underscores his childishness is the idea of getting into a marriage for a visa and trying to upend his sister in that he did it he's married and he's done it. Thing is he tend to not know and probably will now deal with one of the biggest legal battles of his life with money, and tremendous amounts of time.

I expect the worst.

Posted (edited)

Just want to clear the whole, "Is he getting sued now" meme up.

Adultery is NOT a criminal offence in Japan, it is a civil offence, so it depends all on the wife if she wanted to sue him.

Second, adultery is not the same as cheating. If we believe him, he fucked that other chick, while his current wife was just a lover. So he just cheated. 

Relevant stuff:

https://mikata.shingaku.mynavi.jp/article/20432/

Edited by Dwane_Eats_Em

Posted

Just want to clear the whole, "Is he getting sued now" meme up.

Adultery is NOT a criminal offence in Japan, it is a civil offence, so it depends all on the wife if she wanted to sue him.

Second, adultery is not the same as cheating. If we believe him, he fucked that other chick, while his current wife was just a lover. So he just cheated. 

Relevant stuff:

https://mikata.shingaku.mynavi.jp/article/20432/

He unsuccessfully tried to have sex with other girls while he was throwing tantrums and running away from his wife. If she had proof of those attempts, could she sue? 

Posted

Looks like they're divorcing now.

Not gonna lie, I think it's good for Chihiro, especially that she's seeking professional help. Daniel clearly is not ready to face marriage challenges, or at least not cheat.

Posted

Uhmm... LOL

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_1.59.59_PM.thu

This pic needs an update.

Also I just like how the incel's arc has gone full circle.

Posted

I think his channel is pretty much over now. The appeal was cringewatching a weeb "live the dream" of living in Japan playing video games and eating convenience store food. I doubt anyone cares about his life in England.

Posted

This is pretty scary.

possible tw:

Posted

HE HAS GONE NUTS! threatening a person with murder isnt any solution to his issues! if he was grown-up and mature, he would have sorted out his life differently. his videos were mostly bashing other youtubers and general ranting. Havinng a temper doesnt give him a pass or justification for his current behaviour.

Posted

This is pretty scary.

possible tw:

Isn't this old though? This looks like Japan and he's still in England. 

It's still creepy and disturbing, but it's not as a result of the situation with his divorce now.

Posted (edited)

Daniel has revealed the contents of his SD card and....super anti climactic. IllI save you the minutes of my life I lost and tell you what was on it: nudes he received from chicks, a video of him and another chick showing each other their genitals on Skype dating back to 2017 before he met his wife, and a short video of him and another chick post-sex where they're putting their clothes back on but you can only see her feet (which also dates to before he met his wife). He was worried about the legality because you can get fined for adultery. 

In his video he for some reason starts talking about how it's impossible to know if women are lying about their age, but he never saves nudes he knows have come from someone underage. He saves every other nude he receives. But he's an idiot for even mentioning that because now all I can think is "there is def CP on that thing".

Ironically, the thing that is probably making people down vote the video and unsubscribe the most is the fact that he hyped up literally nothing.

Edited by Sugi

Posted (edited)

Daniel has revealed the contents of his SD card and....super anti climactic. IllI save you the minutes of my life I lost and tell you what was on it: nudes he received from chicks, a video of him and another chick showing each other their genitals on Skype dating back to 2017 before he met his wife, and a short video of him and another chick post-sex where they're putting their clothes back on but you can only see her feet (which also dates to before he met his wife). He was worried about the legality because you can get fined for adultery. 

In his video he for some reason starts talking about how it's impossible to know if women are lying about their age, but he never saves nudes he knows have come from someone underage. He saves every other nude he receives. But he's an idiot for even mentioning that because now all I can think is "there is def CP on that thing".

Ironically, the thing that is probably making people down vote the video and unsubscribe the most is the fact that he hyped up literally nothing.

I'm also skeptical that it's just cheating from pre-marriage days. I can think of a few possibilities:

1. It's something worse (CP) and he's lying since he could get into real shit if found out 

2. Chihiro was planning to divorce for a long time but it was too hard to do face to face (non-confrontational), but easier for her to do from a distance, especially if he left his hanko (name stamp) in Japan.

3. My pet theory : Chihiro was actually gaming him for his inheritance money. She started out sincere in the relationship, and since her English wasn't very good/she didn't know about the YouTube channel, she didn't know how bad Daniel was. Once she figured out she stuck it out for inheritance. 

If he sent her pics of his house in England she would know his dad must be loaded. Since they got the formal registration documents from the UK and she has visited his family (both in England and Malaysia) I think then she should be legally entitled to part of his inheritance. I'm no international law expert, but she surely must be entitled to something. Go get that bag girl

I actually am able to see one of his live streams going on now. Apparently it's been going on for four fucking hours already but he's answering really basic questions still?

-His mom made him a cake, but didn't give him a gift. He refuses to eat the cake.

-His mom apparently told him "Fuck off". The mom seems a bit abrasive under the best of times so it must be very stressful for her right now.

-He hates "culture" and didn't wear a suit to the funeral (British culture), also hates Asian culture of making people food

-Sounds like he has aunts/uncles staying with him and he seems to view them as a burden (even though he is literally a burden to his own family too lol)

-He seems insanely genuinely depressed. Like I think I'm gonna stop watching soon because this is beyond the typical cringe and actually kinda painful to watch. He's talking about crying watching Welcome to the NHK.

Jokes aside losing a parent is really fucking tough (I went through it recently) and for people with depressive tendencies it can send people to a really dark downward spiral. A divorce or loss of a job actually isn't that unusual after death of a parent because things kinda snowball, but Chihiro got out of there FAST. It's a shame she couldn't stay for the funeral. I don't blame Chihiro for leaving since Daniel is a bad person, but I don't know how I would have gotten through losing a parent without my supportive spouse tbh. My brother's fiance also left him shortly before my mom passed and then didn't attend the funeral, I think it's kinda a scummy thing to do even if it's the right decision in the long run to cut ties. I understand Chihiro had financial reasons and international is tough but I just pity Daniel now for the first time since I've seen his channel.

Edited by lucky

Posted

her timing for the divorce and stuff might not have been the best but I would understand if she doesn't feel anything towards him anymore for her to make an effort to be there for him even when he did lose his father. I mean, you can't keep treating someone like shit up until you need them to be there for you.

Posted

her timing for the divorce and stuff might not have been the best but I would understand if she doesn't feel anything towards him anymore for her to make an effort to be there for him even when he did lose his father. I mean, you can't keep treating someone like shit up until you need them to be there for you.

I also think it was timely given the fact that he's in England because of his father's dilemma. He's looking for an out in this relationship in anyway possible and the distance is probably enough justification to do so. 

Everyone. And I mean everyone predicted this end, the question is when is it going to happen. It's certainly no blaze of glory that'll inject view counts on his channel it's just what we expected.

Murphy's law is still a thing, and I still expect the worse to come for Daniel.

Posted (edited)

I dunno, funerals are weird. When it was my parent it made a huge difference to me every person who actually showed up, some people I didn't expect (like parents of my childhood friends, or one of my brother's ex girlfriends). Like I said I 100% don't blame Chihiro for bailing, considering how shitty Daniel was to her and how much time she had already had to take off from work. But it's just a shitty situation all around. Consider his dad welcomed her into his palatial home, paid for her expenses on the Malaysia trip (basically their honey moon) and while his mom was kinda harsh in stereotypical Asian MIL way, from all we can see the dad was always kind and friendly to Chihiro.  

That dad had it tough.

Edited by lucky

Posted (edited)

Kinda trivial thing but found Daniel's comment underneath Social Repose's latest video from few days ago, who's known for being a serial cheater and a problematic person overall.

YBHbjV1.jpg

So he pretty much cares about youtube views and sex with others and not about who he dates.

Also he would most likely get tons of hate if he was not a small channel.

Edited by MiiSan