• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Hiding in my room (Daniel)

1366 posts in this topic

Posted

So random thoughts here, because I haven't been here in a really long time:

Just noticed you guys deleted my posts from a long time ago because I involved Daniel's wife in the discussion

I've been watching Daniel since he had less than 100 subscribers. I don't watch his videos much now but if you guys think he didn't use his wife to get as many views as he could, then I really don't know what to tell you

One thing I keep noticing is that people here seem to think his wife is a saint. She is just as sneaky as he is. Since they're married, I'm sure they treat his YouTube as a business, where she would cooperate to get him as many views as possible

So, the reason I involved his wife is because he literally included and was using her and exposing her (private life) to make some money off of her with views

I'm sure she has stayed married to him this long because his family is better off than her

And I do agree with that other user that said a few of you seem to have turned your backs on him recently, whereas before this thread almost sounded like an HIMR fan club

Also, in the Q&A with his sister, Daniel's psychotic delusions are put so clearly on display when he nonchalantly and matter-of-factly stated he had spent so much money on his plane ticket to Japan for him and his wife. His sister proceeds to call him out hard while he is jumping up and down like an infant, telling him his mom actually paid the 2500 some odd dollars for all of that. Yet he was almost ready to cry when telling people he was going to use the money donated to him for plane tickets, to cover expenses for his wife taking time off, etc., in another video

The dude is a world class liar and a psycho

Seeing the videos with his dad, it was clear the only sane person there was him. My heart truly aches that his dad was surrounded by such horrible people and leeches, because it's obvious his mom also has MAJOR issues

Also what's with people saying his sister is hot? LOL

Posted

So random thoughts here, because I haven't been here in a really long time:

Just noticed you guys deleted my posts from a long time ago because I involved Daniel's wife in the discussion

I've been watching Daniel since he had less than 100 subscribers. I don't watch his videos much now but if you guys think he didn't use his wife to get as many views as he could, then I really don't know what to tell you

One thing I keep noticing is that people here seem to think his wife is a saint. She is just as sneaky as he is. Since they're married, I'm sure they treat his YouTube as a business, where she would cooperate to get him as many views as possible

So, the reason I involved his wife is because he literally included and was using her and exposing her (private life) to make some money off of her with views

I'm sure she has stayed married to him this long because his family is better off than her

And I do agree with that other user that said a few of you seem to have turned your backs on him recently, whereas before this thread almost sounded like an HIMR fan club

Also, in the Q&A with his sister, Daniel's psychotic delusions are put so clearly on display when he nonchalantly and matter-of-factly stated he had spent so much money on his plane ticket to Japan for him and his wife. His sister proceeds to call him out hard while he is jumping up and down like an infant, telling him his mom actually paid the 2500 some odd dollars for all of that. Yet he was almost ready to cry when telling people he was going to use the money donated to him for plane tickets, to cover expenses for his wife taking time off, etc., in another video

The dude is a world class liar and a psycho

Seeing the videos with his dad, it was clear the only sane person there was him. My heart truly aches that his dad was surrounded by such horrible people and leeches, because it's obvious his mom also has MAJOR issues

Also what's with people saying his sister is hot? LOL

Before, he was kind of less harmful. Yeah, he had some terrible opinions, but they just kind of struck you as more childish than harmful. He was like a car crash and the forensics were on public display. 

But then, it started to become clear that he was trying to play for views instead of just telling his stories as he saw them. That and the discord started filling with teenage incels who idolize him, which made him reveal just how much of an incel he really is. 

When the reuploads happened, it became pretty clear that the magic was over for me. The stories are done for the most part and I don't really have a desire to watch him anymore. (I did just watch his video about how his mom hates his wife so curiosity is piqued a bit...but it seems exploitative to essentially pay him to film his family crumbling)

Posted

This guy became so boring tbh. He’s not even entertaining in the “car crash can’t look away” type anymore, he’s just dry... 

Posted (edited)

Yeah, why does he bitch all the time about his mum? Like move out if your sick of your mum. also why is he so scared to reveal whats on his sd card? 

Edited by Reneexoo
Add on

Posted (edited)

Just watched his video "Why I don't miss living in Japan" and my suspicions have been confirmed.

His weeby dreams about Japan being a magical land full of anime harem girls didn't come to fruition and he realized that Japan is just a normal country with pros and cons like any other country. Basically, he says "NO IM NOT OBSESSED WITH JAPAN...well maybe I was BUT I DIDN'T COME TO JAPAN JUST TO FIND A VISA WIFE.. but I did kind of marry my wife for a visa".

He does provide some solid wisdom here though which proved he somewhat learned from everything. He tells his viewers that you can't just move to Japan to escape your problems and living in a place and having to manage life in your second language is stressful (no shit). He does recognize as well that Japan didn't make him a happy person. He was just miserable in another country now. 

Props to him for actually learning from the experience. Let's hope he leaves behind his incel fans and becomes a better person.

In another video, his wife found an SD card with content that may or may not be legal. He said he doesn't want to talk about what was there.

Tinfoil hat theory: judging by his obsession with TheAnimeMan, I'm guessing it's loli hentai.

Edited by Sugi

Posted

Just watched his video "Why I don't miss living in Japan" and my suspicions have been confirmed.

His weeby dreams about Japan being a magical land full of anime harem girls didn't come to fruition and he realized that Japan is just a normal country with pros and cons like any other country. Basically, he says "NO IM NOT OBSESSED WITH JAPAN...well maybe I was BUT I DIDN'T COME TO JAPAN JUST TO FIND A VISA WIFE.. but I did kind of marry my wife for a visa".

He does provide some solid wisdom here though which proved he somewhat learned from everything. He tells his viewers that you can't just move to Japan to escape your problems and living in a place and having to manage life in your second language is stressful (no shit). He does recognize as well that Japan didn't make him a happy person. He was just miserable in another country now. 

Props to him for actually learning from the experience. Let's hope he leaves behind his incel fans and becomes a better person.

In another video, his wife found an SD card with content that may or may not be legal. He said he doesn't want to talk about what was there.

Tinfoil hat theory: judging by his obsession with TheAnimeMan, I'm guessing it's loli hentai.

Are his fans and him really incel though? Daniel has had sex which contradicts the literal definition of incel, he's more like a really delusional asshole. His fans are just edgy kids that haven't grown up yet and don't really think much. The word incel is pretty much a buzzword at this point but anyways apologies if my pedantry annoys you.

Posted

Are his fans and him really incel though? Daniel has had sex which contradicts the literal definition of incel, he's more like a really delusional asshole. His fans are just edgy kids that haven't grown up yet and don't really think much. The word incel is pretty much a buzzword at this point but anyways apologies if my pedantry annoys you.

Not annoyed at all! Yeah, TECHNICALLY he's not an incel because he has sex from time to time, but he has an incel/MGTOW mentality and many of his fans are incels. You only need to check out the discord screenshots in here for examples of this. Iirc they even use incel language like chad. One example of incel/MGTOW mentality is blaming others for your own shortcomings and feeling entitled to love and sex.

Posted

My theory is he stored all the x-rated pictures he took of himself and the ones women sent him on that SD card. Whether those women were real or not is not the point. In his wife's view, they are, and she could see it as cheating and adultery, which is taken a lot more seriously in some Asian countries. I know people get sued over adultery in Korea, but I'm not sure how it works in Japan. I vaguely recall it being similar, though?

But yeah, the legality of the issue seems to be specific to Japan, which is probably why he doesn't know if it is 100% legal, since he probably isn't aware of the laws there.

I very vaguely remember a long time ago he said he had stored Tomoko's nudes and masturbation videos on an SD card, too, but take that with a grain of salt.

I haven't spent time looking over the incel manifesto, if one even exists, but my understanding is that not only do they feel ignored and used by women, they use a grading system from 1-10, and the women they usually talk about are above a seven. So anyone under a six doesn't count. But I know this is a very gray area within their group and it all sounds very disturbing. But basically, they relate to Daniel in that he can't get an attractive woman and has to go for the ones men don't want, so they still end up unhappy with their lives. This is how I've read some of them rationalize their hate of women and depression. They say some very nasty and deluded things.

Posted (edited)

so he streamed a video, you can see it on hooktube (for now, it'll probably be taken down later): https://hooktube.com/watch?v=NjGHlVfZUTQ

he was "creating tension by withholding what's on the SD card to gain more views" when he finally does make a video on it (yes, quotes means i was paraphrasing what he said)

so for those who want to know what's on it, there were "several things" -- his wife made a screenshot of a few things and asked what they were. but he only talked about one and half things on it:

1a. he was video skyping with a japanese girl and they were showing each other their private parts, and he made a screenshot of it for his "collection" -- it happened in summer 2018 (he says it's not cheating) -- he says this isn't the worst thing he did

1b. there were nudes from "fan girls"

2. something 10x worse than the nude photos, according to him

* his dropbox account has all of tomoko's nudes and videos along with other women's nudes and videos

* he wants to vlog his dad's funeral, which is in a few days

* he has US$15,000 saved up (11k-12k pounds)

* his mom is thinking of selling the house and get a place by the "sea" (beach/water, i assume) -- if it happens, he says he can move to maidstone for 600 pounds a month (he looked and found a place for this amount -- it has a bathroom, kitchen, bedroom), but he is worried his channel will completely die soon ("next week" he said)

* his twitch is "kind of dead" / he doesn't care about his second youtube channel

* he doesn't want to go back to japan just to get divorced

* he talked about the best way to record a woman without her knowing when you take her home; he said it's better to use a gopro, then he said he can't keep the video stream up anymore otherwise he'll get another strike on youtube

* he is bored of japan and doesn't even want to speak japanese anymore

* he is spitballing moving to another (south east) asian country, like thailand or cambodia

* when his wife sent the screenshots, he never replied back. then a few days later she asked how he was. and he waited a long time to say he was fine. and she never replied, and i guess it's been a longer time since then (timeline is unclear)

* he was polling if he should end his marriage and says he never knows what to do and should just do everything based on community polls

* he says if he fixes the marriage it'll just be the same, if he ends it he'll travel to different countries

* he was depressed in the relationship and was always accused of cheating

* he said he has never loved any of his exes and he basically used all of them, except sayaka (online "girlfriend" he never met, lol)

* all his exes were just mothering him

* if "he" ends the relationship, he will only get into another relationship for either true love or money, but won't turn down sex

two-hour stream ended because he said he was being "summoned for dinner" (LOL, this guy)

Edited by Sasquatch
grammar

Posted (edited)

In the ongoing live stream, Daniel starts off by whining about most of his subs not watching. He says he filmed his Dad’s funeral... yeah.  People watching the stream keep insisting he reveal what’s on the sd card. He plays coy by saying he’ll lose subs and complains about people unsubbing after his last stream. He makes fun of those ex-subscribers for expecting him to be a good person. After constant comments to reveal the what he didn’t reveal last time about the SD card, he Is enticed by a $10 donation. He’s always complaining that he doesn’t get any donations lately and he finally picked up some before he revealed what’s on the card.

He says: He met a woman two months after meeting his wife. He had sex with her and recorded it.

https://streamable.com/s/9yk10/svvadv

He was concerned about getting into legal trouble so he says he doesn’t think he can get in trouble because it was before marriage. 

Is anyone actually surprised? 

He says he doesn’t remember what else is on the card and that is the worst content on there.

Unless something drastic happens he doesn’t have much to offer anymore. The divorce is still in the air but he’s already talked so much sh*t about living in Japan. He also said that he “likes” his wife, not loves her. 

Edited by MissTea
Add vid

Posted

yeah, i caught the end of that stream. i didn't watch when he confessed to the cheating and filming incident.

apparently him and his wife exchanged messages recently. she wants the divorce, but he hasn't replied back. he is thinking if he should beg for forgiveness. i'm wondering how much of a difference that would make. his wife seems like a dummy, but i'm not sure she is dumb enough to take him back.

Posted

hey guys, I tried to upload a screenshot of him threatening to harm one of his trolls, but the mods didn't allow it... How it that any different from any of these other screen shots?????

Posted

yeah, i caught the end of that stream. i didn't watch when he confessed to the cheating and filming incident.

apparently him and his wife exchanged messages recently. she wants the divorce, but he hasn't replied back. he is thinking if he should beg for forgiveness. i'm wondering how much of a difference that would make. his wife seems like a dummy, but i'm not sure she is dumb enough to take him back.

if she’s dumb enough to ignore all those very obvious red flags and his childishness (running away, publicly talking about her private life), then i think she’ll take him back

Posted

If she has his Hanko she can just file for divorce without him. He'd better make his mind up quickly. I think if she can prove adultery she can divorce without his consent too.

I really hope they'll go through with it.

Posted

His family's house in England is gorgeous. Even if it's a rural area I'm still kinda shocked at how nice the house is. It looks like a house out of an anime trying to depict what England would look like lol. No wonder he acts so badly, I bet he must have been really spoiled growing up.