• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Hiding in my room (Daniel)

1373 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow 75 pages on Daniel its funny that if someone else did decide to expose him again all they would have to do is type his channel and name into to google and this website is the first search that comes up. With a record of his activity from march 2018 which does make me wonder why his wife has not found this website yet surely she would have googled his name out of curiosity. Since her english is not amazing i question if she would understand what is on this site and i can imagine daniel would just say its an anti Daniel message board that hates him and spreads lies. 

Posted

Why is him masturbating to his cousin's underwear not the least bit surprising... 

https://www.reddit.com/r/HidingInMyRoom/comments/ae2tpg/daniel_masturbated_on_his_cousins_panties/

Omg it's not even the first time wtf is wrong with this guy :beardo:

https://www.reddit.com/r/HidingInMyRoom/comments/ae2vbc/daniel_cummed_on_his_friends_families_laundry_for/

This is so disgusting oh my god. If he really isn't a troll then holy hell he's in desperate need of therapy.

Posted

“I was pretty satisfied with the whole experience.” 

What is actually wrong with him? I genuinely feel so sorry for those women. Is there no end to his obsession with sex that even his family isn’t off limits?? And the clip talking about that friend, she wouldn’t sleep with him so that was the next best thing?? 

Yeah, fuck this guy.

Posted

More garbage person antics 

But it would be interesting to see tomoko expose him

Screenshot_20190107-011927_Discord.thumbScreenshot_20190107-012010_Discord.thumb

Screenshot_20190107-012026_Discord.thumb

Posted

He has gone full 12 year old MGTOW edgelord

SmartSelect_20190114-181822_Discord.thumSmartSelect_20190114-181844_Discord.thumSmartSelect_20190114-182125_Discord.thum

Posted (edited)

giphy.gif
Ironically, if it weren't for his and Nobita's feud, they could probably become best incel/MGTOW friends if they tried

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

He has gone full 12 year old MGTOW edgelord

SmartSelect_20190114-181822_Discord.thumSmartSelect_20190114-181844_Discord.thumSmartSelect_20190114-182125_Discord.thum

#RealMen

ozqlyqhy5da21.thumb.jpg.72e011a14878fadf

Posted

He sounds like a psychopath.

Posted

This guy would destroy his entire existence for views smh

Posted

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3cd29RssweI

Here you go not sure if you have seen this but here is a video about Daniel trying to hook up with tomoko when he was married

Enjoy ☺ 

Posted

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3cd29RssweI

Here you go not sure if you have seen this but here is a video about Daniel trying to hook up with tomoko when he was married

Enjoy ☺ 

Thank you.

Wow, I wasn’t expecting so much receipts and tea.

So Tomoko’s friend provides evidence (text messages) that Daniel wanted to have sex with Tomoko.  He can’t text/sext Tomoko on certain days because his wife is at home and afraid to get caught.  Got caught going to the movies with another women.

Admits he doesn’t enjoy being married because he can’t freely have sex.  He wants to run away from the marriage but he’s to cowardly; most likely because he doesn’t want to lose his visa.

Tomoko’s friend then advises Daniel to just get a divorce if he’s unhappy and don’t be so selfish to hurt his wife all the time.  

Posted (edited)

Thank you.

Wow, I wasn’t expecting so much receipts and tea.

So Tomoko’s friend provides evidence (text messages) that Daniel wanted to have sex with Tomoko.  He can’t text/sext Tomoko on certain days because his wife is at home and afraid to get caught.  Got caught going to the movies with another women.

Admits he doesn’t enjoy being married because he can’t freely have sex.  He wants to run away from the marriage but he’s to cowardly; most likely because he doesn’t want to lose his visa.

Tomoko’s friend then advises Daniel to just get a divorce if he’s unhappy and don’t be so selfish to hurt his wife all the time.  

But we already know on here that he lied about not marrying for the visa because he literally wrote the exact opposite on his discord. 

That’s exactly right, straight from the horse’s mouth.

B9550C11-DDB2-414F-82F4-C0F72A00069D.thu

I also read the texts daniel and tomoko sent back and forth and this guy is right about what it says.

Anyways, there's no way he's going to divorce his visa-chan. He's probably just going to continue to cheat.

Edited by Sugi

Posted

The last time he and his wife had a fight someone on youtube made a comment about how he should just stay with his wife for a few months to save money and then leave her AND Daniel liked that comment and completly agreed that using his wife for a little while more by going back to her to save money and then leave was the most practical solution.

Imagine going back to someone knowing fully well you are going to break up with them only just to save money because you are spending so much by staying in a hotel. He's a disgusting leach and I feel so sorry for his wife because I know there is a huge stigma with women twice divorced in Japan and that's probably the only reason she doesn't leave him.

Posted

Even though Daniel is a pathetic cheating loser, I kinda feel bad for him. It's kinda obvious that his family members are the only ones he actually genuinely cares about and I think this is his first video I've seen of him in which he shows real emotions.