• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Hiding in my room (Daniel)

1357 posts in this topic

Posted

Like the classy and considerate guy Daniel is, he made sure to delve into the details of his wife's yeast infection

Based on past twitch streams and Daniel's discord either:

1. He's lying about always asking his wife's permission before posting personal shit online or

2. She's also kind of fucked up and doesn't care about this information getting out or

3. She's also kind of fucked up and desperate to keep Daniel, so she allows him.to do whatever he wants.

My bet is on one or two. Probably a combination of both.

Posted

holy shit this guy is unreal

how is this fucker not in jail yet

Posted

I'm kinda used to the language and the shitty people on his discord because since 4chan was created I'm there and they behave like its users, so I take most of them as trolls. Sure there's a few that are probably serious and I agree if Daniel doesn't take actions to ban them it's fucked up.

About the wife's video, his followers are more interested in attacking him than her so whatever Daniel talks about Chihiro seems almost safe. Doesn't mean I agree with what he is doing. 

And I don't think he did anything that could put him in jail. His marriage can be unconventional, messed up but it's legit. He's a nasty person but there's way worse people than him that could really be arrested for fraud, scamming, drug abuse in PULL's threads. 

Posted

Oh..

He made a response video to Elvis Video..

Posted

Daniel has officially confirmed on his discord that Chihiro is a visa-chan. His exact words were "i only got married for the visa"

Posted

Daniel has officially confirmed on his discord that Chihiro is a visa-chan. His exact words were "i only got married for the visa"

That’s exactly right, straight from the horse’s mouth.

B9550C11-DDB2-414F-82F4-C0F72A00069D.thu

Posted

That’s exactly right, straight from the horse’s mouth.

B9550C11-DDB2-414F-82F4-C0F72A00069D.thu

Thank you! This phone is on its.last legs aand won't let me take screenshots anymore...

Posted

Posted

More interesting posts on his discord (story is NSFW)

SmartSelect_20181230-223621_Discord.thumSmartSelect_20181230-223645_Discord.thum

SmartSelect_20181230-223816_Discord.thum

Posted

More interesting posts on his discord (story is NSFW)

SmartSelect_20181230-223621_Discord.thumSmartSelect_20181230-223645_Discord.thum

SmartSelect_20181230-223816_Discord.thum

I'm gonna puke.

Image result for disgusted face gif

Posted

ok tbh i thought this shit was kinda funny at first cause he looks young and i'm like "lol he's like 19 or smth he'll probably grow out of it or at least something"

but you're telling me this is a 30 year old man? a grown ass adult? acting like this? talking about his wife's yeast infection on the internet? 

Posted

And here's another dive into seeing how far the shitty rabbit hole goes. Even a fan wouldn't go along willingly with his bs

SmartSelect_20190101-204202_Discord.thum

Posted (edited)

In his new video talking about 2018:

Daniel complains how Nobita copyright striked his recent video talking about other youtubers basically insulting/slandering them in the guise of commentary. 

He said "can you believe how petty of a person he is? Unbelievable."

Then he mentions how he contacted Nobita and was able to talk him into retracting the strike as long as he didn't use his images again in his videos. And 5 seconds later Daniel says:

"But I think people need to know how much of a petty lying person he is. He is a liar."

And he's said publicly I think on twitter that he's going to make yet another video talking about it on his second channel.

Now I agree about the copyright strike that was a bit much. But LMFAO. You have 0 room to talk Daniel. This entire situation started, quite literally, because you're the most petty person on the planet. You got so mad and entitled that Nobita didn't respond to you on Skype (which Nobita later proved he never got the message) that you went so far as to make an attack video mocking, criticizing, and pretty much slandering his channel. Then Nobita made a response video pretty much destroying you and you got even more upset that you made a response to his response video. And AFTER THAT? Nobita let it go. But several months later being the petty person you are you decide to make yet another video talking about him and other YouTubers who are all more successful than you. 

Daniel, I know you're reading this. You're not fooling anyone. You're the most petty person in the world and you show it by showcasing your stupidity in videos. And when you make videos showing everyone how jealous you are of more successful YouTubers, it only makes you more petty :D

Have a good day leech!

Edited by lusciouslux

Posted

In his new video talking about 2018:

Daniel complains how Nobita copyright striked his recent video talking about other youtubers basically insulting/slandering them in the guise of commentary. 

This+ Dannyboy mentioning Leafy in those screencaps make me think he wants to become a commentator channel and LORD NO. Firstly, no one wants Leafy back because once his breakneck paced hype paused people realized his humor wasn't funny and then other channels started coming out with exposed vids talking about his manipulation. PC culture did NOT come into Leafy's downfall he just gained a lot of traction briefly but ultimately fell short in the face of other channels making similar style videos but y'know.with EFFORT. The fact that he talked out his ass about this kind of thing without doing any research (which is something Commentary channels kind of do a lot of depending on the creator) proves it's not a style in his wheelhouse. Also isn't that genre kind of becoming the new Let's Play genre? Where the market becomes so over saturated with it that no new creators can break out and become popular so Idk what he's thinking if this is the direction he's gonna take.And Daniel isn't funny (not on purpose) people don't enjoy laughing with him but at him. I thought he grasped that? :alpacadone:

Posted

This+ Dannyboy mentioning Leafy in those screencaps make me think he wants to become a commentator channel and LORD NO. Firstly, no one wants Leafy back because once his breakneck paced hype paused people realized his humor wasn't funny and then other channels started coming out with exposed vids talking about his manipulation. PC culture did NOT come into Leafy's downfall he just gained a lot of traction briefly but ultimately fell short in the face of other channels making similar style videos but y'know.with EFFORT. The fact that he talked out his ass about this kind of thing without doing any research (which is something Commentary channels kind of do a lot of depending on the creator) proves it's not a style in his wheelhouse. Also isn't that genre kind of becoming the new Let's Play genre? Where the market becomes so over saturated with it that no new creators can break out and become popular so Idk what he's thinking if this is the direction he's gonna take.And Daniel isn't funny (not on purpose) people don't enjoy laughing with him but at him. I thought he grasped that? :alpacadone:

I think alot of YouTubers fail to realize the TMZing and the stoking of dramas has been done before....by TMZ. I get that this will never go because those cravings gotta be satiated-- but frankly I am both enamored and kind of disgusted by how these things are doled out. I do love me a good schadenfreude-- and I think when it comes to Daniel he loves the attention and he hates it. That's why with the Elvis the Alien video he responded with that he does not want any unneeded attention.

Attention is still attention good or bad. Just because you have tens of thousands of subscribers does not mean that they're kissing at your feet. Most of them subscribed because of the freak show you've been putting on.

Nothing can truly wash what you've been writing in the internet and that is in ink.