• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Hiding in my room (Daniel)

1434 posts in this topic

Posted

Screen_Shot_2018-08-28_at_10.01.22_AM.th

Boy, bye

Posted

I really hope his wife will be able to cut his ass off for good. You can't tell me that being in a relationship  with someone who shows time and time again that they don't give a  fuck about you and have no qualms hurting you for selfish reasons to the point were you have to go out more and more just to get away from them is better than being alone. I feel bad that her chances of marriage are pretty much shot if she becomes twice divorced but I still think she still has a chance to have a casual relationship with someone that will treat her infinitely better than Daniel has. But it probably for the best that she becomes single for a while to self heal.

Posted

Whatever you linked has been privatized. 

I can see the video :/

Posted

I feel bad for his wife too especially after that video she made, I thought she'd be super ugly the way he carries on. I don't think he'll ever be happy, no one will put up with him and the fact that is he ruining what he has (a wife that loves him especially with his many faults).  

Posted

Screen_Shot_2018-08-28_at_10.01.22_AM.th

Boy, bye

that comment is spot on but the problem is Daniel likes any kind of attention good or bad so he’s not gonna change and then his wife will make more videos and he’ll whine some more, they’ll break up and then cycle repeats but deep down he loves it all cause he’s getting attention 

Posted

i know people feel bad for his wife, and i am by no means reducing her to how she looks, because she sounds like a hard working person and has other things to offer, but his wife has bad skin and messed up teeth, which probably causes her to have a very low self-esteem and date/marry someone like daniel, if we're being honest

Posted

i know people feel bad for his wife, and i am by no means reducing her to how she looks, because she sounds like a hard working person and has other things to offer, but his wife has bad skin and messed up teeth, which probably causes her to have a very low self-esteem and date/marry someone like daniel, if we're being honest

wait what? Did I miss something? Where did you see her full face?😮

Posted

You can't tell me that being in a relationship  with someone who shows time and time again that they don't give a  fuck about you and have no qualms hurting you for selfish reasons to the point were you have to go out more and more just to get away from them is better than being alone.

The woman obviously has very low self-esteem. This is why she's so easy to manipulate, she's an easy target. Victims with low self-esteem stay in abusive relationships longer, because they feel like they can't do anything about their situation. I feel really bad for her. I was in a relationship as hers before, but considering the outdated gender norms in Japan and their culture of insecurity and shame... I don't know, but she really has to stand up for herself.

But it's most likely she'll stay, though. Looks like finding a husband is her goal. :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

Posted

"All I ever wanted is to be wanted by someone. That's why I'm so desperate to get into relationships." - Daniel in his current live stream

idk what to think anymore.

Posted (edited)

He has a livestream going on right now. And he is in a hotel. Apparently she hit him again because he rated her similarly to his ex, Tomoko. Doesnt say anything about getting a divorce in the future, he just left her. I would be surprised if they actually end things and divorce for real as this keeps happening and he always came back.

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted

Daniel's life really is starting to seem more and more like a Daffy Duck cartoon. It really is. I mean, take away the doofy glasses and the British accent, he's basically a real life Daffy Duck.

Anyone remember those early cartoons where Daffy was in an abusive, dysfunctional marriage? (Man, cartoons were pretty fucked up back then. You don't think of it as a kid but looking back, they really were.)

Lt_mrs_daffy_quackodile_tears_1962_sit.jpg

Posted (edited)

Oh I need to watch Looney Tunes again.

Forgot to add in my other post but Daniel has said on that livestream that he doesnt understand why  his wife hates when he talks about her online and that he likes to do it because he makes money off it. Everyone already knows that though. I suppose that will be his other reason besides the visa to not divorce her

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted

uhm I don't follow this guy but I got his 7 hrs livestream recommended and when I watched it I heard him moaning somewhere in the background lmfao was he even aware that the livestream was still on?

Posted

Daniel should stop doing those multiple hour livestreams. According to YouTube the number of views is the same as the shorter videos. Are there actually people watching him livestream his sad life for HOURS?