• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

8043 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Lol. I'm also INTJ. Being that INTJ generally means the individual is very analytical, I wouldn't be surprised if a good portion of us here on PULL are. 

Not me, I'm INTP. I doubt shes really INTJ, I get the feeling she googled rarest Myer personality types and chose it cause its one of the more rare ones.

Also might have something to do with how its often called 'the mastermind' and she thinks shes the shit and that the world revolves around her.

Edited by Nicole

Posted

she’s on her fake aroace shit again in her instastories. for whatever reason her “I’m so aroace!1 I friendzoned the world!” lie is one of the most infuriating things about her to me. there are so many old insta posts about how much she wants tom hiddleston/dylan o’brien/*enter generic white guy tumblr loves* to marry her, and she’s clearly not “a sex repulsed asexual” like she claims. why is it so hard for her to admit she’s straight? why does she always have to be ~special~?

Posted

hooooly shit, this bitch is in a goddamn neutral panic because other people have HER SPECIAL MAT

Yeah I fucking cackled when I saw this on here because i'd just come from the pixie thread.  I find it hilarious that she watches her, they're very much alike but on different sides of the weeb spectrum.

Posted

"Asexuals can feel love too"

I'm pretty sure the person was commenting on how sexual you sounded about the love, not saying you don't feel love for a celebrity...

Screenshot_2018-03-30-14-13-29.thumb.pngScreenshot_2018-03-30-14-13-48.thumb.pngScreenshot_2018-03-30-14-13-50.thumb.png

Who asked? To me, he just looks like any other k-idol, imo but that fluffy hair looks so patable... (Please don't kill me, I just love the music and know nothing of the members >_<)

Also, no, I wouldn't be excited cause I am sure they are paid to do so and I get super excited when my partner does it 💜. I'd be honoured that an idol would allow me to meet them.

Posted

"Asexuals can feel love too"

I'm pretty sure the person was commenting on how sexual you sounded about the love, not saying you don't feel love for a celebrity...

Screenshot_2018-03-30-14-13-29.thumb.pngScreenshot_2018-03-30-14-13-48.thumb.pngScreenshot_2018-03-30-14-13-50.thumb.png

Who asked? To me, he just looks like any other k-idol, imo but that fluffy hair looks so patable... (Please don't kill me, I just love the music and know nothing of the members >_<)

Also, no, I wouldn't be excited cause I am sure they are paid to do so and I get super excited when my partner does it 💜. I'd be honoured that an idol would allow me to meet them.

"hi hello yes" lol she's said this a dozen times recently. She's like a middle schooler who just learned word of the day and gets overexcited and uses it 247 times to look cool/sound smart. 

It's the new "chill fam" 

Posted (edited)

For anyone wanting to critique kennas obsession with Disney world, I recommend the introductory chapter to M. Keith Booker's The Dystopian Impulse in Modern Literature: Fiction as Social Criticism. 

Obviously only if you can get your hands on it and care enough to do a critical analysis. It's an interesting read regardless and I'd love to share my take on it but I'm swamped in assignment work. Only mentioning it because this is a text for said assignment. I hope someone finds this useful.

Edited by Leighturtle
Write paragraph meant chapter

Posted

For anyone wanting to critique kennas obsession with Disney world, I recommend the introductory paragraph to M. Keith Booker's The Dystopian Impulse in Modern Literature: Fiction as Social Criticism. 

Obviously only if you can get your hands on it and care enough to do a critical analysis. It's an interesting read regardless and I'd love to share my take on it but I'm swamped in assignment work. Only mentioning it because this is a text for said assignment. I hope someone finds this useful.

Umberto Eco also does a very nice piece on Disneyland in Travels in Hyperreality. Thanks about the suggestion you made! I'll check it out.

Posted

Let's talk about being nervous again when you're at the airport, Kenners. Believe it or not, I'm not nervous until I'm actually leaving either, you're not that special, sorry.

Posted

Mewd~Just because we said she looked pretty in one video does not mean we do not know what she is like and how ugly she is on the inside. Some of the ugliest people can be beautiful on the outside. Plus, lets be honest here, we have not seen her look good in a very long time with all of her shooping, poor fashion taste and nasty ass hair. We know she is a horrible person, that she is a dangerous role model for her fans. When know she is a chronic liar who is ungrateful and mean. Kemper has just set such a low bar that we happened to notice how nice she looked in this video. She was up to her old tricks with the H20 intolerance bullshit and her aro ace talk. None of us think she is on the road to redemption because there is no way this girl even understands redemption. She thinks she is always a perfect fairy. 

Posted

kenna girl, all the contradictory stuff you claim you are doesn't make you seem unique and mysterious or special ???? it makes you seem confused and lost and very out of touch with who you are and what you want to do with your life ?? :/ pity

Posted

Her contradictions are the dumbest shit I have ever read.