• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

8043 posts in this topic

Posted

"PLZ DONT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY"

gosh she's so sensitive her followers are always walking on eggshells. whenever i see them asking a question out of genuine curiosity, they always preface it by basically begging her not to block them or get mad at them. its so abusive lol (they even softened the question even more by cushioning it with a compliment jfc)

newsflash kendra, if people cant even ask you an innocent question without fearing your wrath, that means you're abusive. you're a red flag. you're a narcissists and YOU are exactly the type of person the self help books warn US to stay away from. i guess you really are a witch......bitch

okay this is exactly what I was thinking. That person should have just been able to ask “do you shave part of your eyebrows to get that shape?” Simple. Done. Ain’t no mystery that she had thicker brows before- 

Like honestly why do people put up with her tantrums and arrogance? Her fans are who gave her fame, why is she so mean to them-

Posted

god i honestly still wonder why this bitch still has a following. their idol is a hypocrite who takes everything too literal. if only she spent this much effort and time into a video. 

Posted

this girl clearly has some deep-rooted self-esteem issues if she gets defensive every time someone comments something that isn't 100% positive... and trust me kenna no one buys into your "it's just sarcasm" excuse... if your own fans have to kiss your ass and make it obvious that they aren't trying to offend you then yea you're being rude not sarcastic...

honestly i think kenna's tied her self worth to whether or not people like her/her online persona so much that any negativity/advice/slight hint that someone thinks she's imperfect drives her up the wall. maybe it's just me but it seems like lately the mentality of "gotta prove all these haters wrong" is finally taking it's toll on her because literally 90% of her insta content is her desperately trying to prove herself to the "antis" and looking to her hardcore fans for reassurance.... hell she even went so far as to make a youtube video about how she's not an asian fetishizer!!! like!!! girl!!! you're just adding fuel to the flames!!!!

honestly it's kinda sad to watch unfold... kenna it's time to log the hell off... rediscover yourself or something, focus on the positives and realize that not all criticism is hate... and take better care of your hair girl...

Posted (edited)

we gon' hit 600 pages before Trust Fund Day, lemme tell u 

I'm so sad I missed the whole wk drama when my comment triggered it (@ me next time btw) but I stand by what I said, and I believe that maybe if she had a job or an education or even a hobby (or she took youtube seriously) she wouldn't crush in flames when somebody comments on her Instagram and they ain't kissing her ass. 

Living off doing nothing has made her self-obsessed, and I think Instagram is the only thing going on for her which is kinda sad.

I agree with this! Even if she just had a hobby, I'm sure her narcissism would turn down a couple notches. Her DIY's, though simple, were cute and it seemed like she made quite a bit of stuff back in the day. She also used to draw and paint a lot too (which we know was actually her just copying stuff.)

I can understand if and why she's in a rut, however that's NO excuse to be treating people like absolute garbage. I really hope she talks to someone or takes a social media break. Lashing out at everyone doesn't solve anything, it just causes so many problems. Even though it's entertainment to us, I do hope she takes a break and focuses on personal growth a bit because it's really clear she's not in a good headspace at the moment. 

Edit: Kenna, y'all gotta watch your "how to stay positive video" and give yourself a few pointers

Edited by honeynootnoot

Posted

Saved some of the critical comments + her responses because she'll probably delete the post soon. :D

Her responses are so cringey... She must think it's so funny. 

"Haha get it? I'm talking as if my eyebrows are a person 😂😂😂  I'm just sarcastic like that!! You guys probably don't get my humor tho!"

It's painful. 🙄

IMG_20180718_064235.jpg

IMG_20180718_064311.jpg

Screenshot_2018-07-18-06-44-06-312_com.instagram.android.png

Screenshot_2018-07-18-06-45-35-639_com.instagram.android.png

Posted

IMG_20180718_064235.jpg

IMG_20180718_064311.jpg

Screenshot_2018-07-18-06-44-06-312_com.instagram.android.png

Screenshot_2018-07-18-06-45-35-639_com.instagram.android.png

she is answering in memes but she cant see she is a bad meme her self..

Posted

Screenshot_20180717-161115_Instagram.thu

Since she brought up her eyebrows, I decided to share some more video cuts of Arreis' live from awhile back. Someone complimented Kenna's eyebrows @1:19 (https://streamable.com/1qdcc

Posted

This girl is almost 23... how tf is she so damn immature? Her replying as if her eyebrows were talking is not fun or witty, it's cringy and embarrassing. I can't believe she has so many followers still.

That one comment about creating content for her YT and her saying it's multitasking... yeah no wonder her videos have been so shitty lately.

Posted

If there is a God there... Please... Disable kettle's internet connection. This is too painful.

Posted

Wtf. I was only gone for half a day because of WORK and kanker sore blows through a shitstorm in here.

Those "sarcastic" comments made me cringe. Girl, you're 23 and wasting all your time commenting on every comment? And being sarcastic to that comment with the spelling mistake felt almost racist to me because English wasn't their first language? How fucking rude. Not all your followers are english-speaking Americans?!