• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

8043 posts in this topic

Posted

Aaaay I’ve been trying to avoid Kenna and her thread like the plague bc her negativity has been awful lately but her recent post made me cringe too much. I didn’t manage to take a lot of screenshots before she blocked my burner account but these comments made me lol

anyway Doe_skin said something amongst the lines of « it’s easy to be body positive with filters and editing »

3C663788-1E60-4EC7-A48A-39B426858FB0.thu

that's rich coming from her.

It's funny, a lot of people commenting on this thread, were "fans" of hers before (including me), and she ruined it with her awful personality (or personas???)

Posted

Aaaay I’ve been trying to avoid Kenna and her thread like the plague bc her negativity has been awful lately but her recent post made me cringe too much. I didn’t manage to take a lot of screenshots before she blocked my burner account but these comments made me lol

anyway Doe_skin said something amongst the lines of « it’s easy to be body positive with filters and editing »

ohh thanks for adding more comments. I passed out for around 30mins after the posts started heating up. There were more like the one mcfrumpy commented about to girl who (I don’t doubt she wasn’t trying to be sarcastic about it) commented about the snow app. Like Krispy hair tries so hard to put people down by insulting them with criticism and insults thrown at her and it makes for some comedic gold 

Posted

everything about this 35-inch hips post pisses me off. I can't imagine there is a single popular store that Kenna can walk into where she cannot find something that fits her well. Maybe not everything, because different garments and different cuts fit different body types better, but at her size, it's almost guaranteed that she can find something that fits her (and her personal style), and likely at a reasonable price.

compare that to the women with actual plus sized bodies or even women with body shapes/types that are exceptionally difficult to clothe without going to specialized stores or tailoring every garment. "Petite," at least in the traditional fashion sense (which itself excludes women who are smaller due to medical reasons or who are small but "disproportionate," which Kenna certainly isn't) does not exactly qualify here. To make it worse, a lot of these specialized stores do not carry a wide variety of styles, which force women (like myself) who must shop there to conform to the fashions that these stores' buyers think are "appropriate." That is, when I walk into a store that stocks my size bra, very, very rarely can I find something lacy or patterned or "cute" like I see at Victoria's Secret. But Kenna, even with her 35-inch waist (and if that's all she's got to complain about!), would find things in her style, whatever it might be at the moment, with relative ease. This is evidenced by the fact that we see so many clothes in her style and her size that she's bought (because lol at Kenna actually making anything worthwhile) at a reasonable price, because we all know she isn't exactly making hella bank with youtube.

this became a bit of a rant, but fashion and merchandizing is one of my areas and fuck it pisses me off to hear this kind of bullshit.

Posted

The OP comment wasn't even that bad ... idek

IMG_0004.thumb.JPG.1c720c3a33543a8493d51

Posted

who the actual fuck does she think she is? i'm dying lmfao. kenna is the last person alive who should be trying to tell somebody not to ruin their looks with a "bad personality" when she's a complete state herself. the hypocrisy is real. what a prick. and a dense one at that. the more she speaks nowadays, the more she shows her not-so-college-level ass. she has to have this wall of superiority and pride that stops her from allowing herself to be educated or something, there just aren't words for it anymore. either she's right or it didn't happen. you have to be a special brand of stupid to not learn from any single mistake you ever make. instead of self-reflection, she just assumes she's being targeted and harassed lmao it's never something she said, guys!

she wouldn't say any of this nasty shit in real life, you know she's about as much of a bad bitch as the little girls who tell people to pull up through livestreams only to hide or get their asses handed back to them when somebody actually takes them up on it. it's what makes seeing stuff like this that much more pathetic.

she's been embarrassing to follow lately, it's hilarious. wicked witch of the west lookin ass needs to take her flying monkeys and leave before she's 100% irredeemable. maybe come back when she's grown the fuck up.

Posted

You know what I noticed some of the people hardcore defending Kenna for art theft are art students themselves . Like they wouldn't defend Kankle if she took credit for their work, or maybe some of those people have stolen work in the past and that's why they insist she changed. 

Posted

IMG_2278.thumb.jpg.323a8a58838c4d638e85a

so um, here's some fan art?

Posted

Ahaha is that a real reply from her? How does the queen of humor not see how this is shade being thrown?

Posted

omg

it's an uncanny resemblance

absolutely stunning

would pay $$$$$$ for a print

it looks like a demented doll's head on a physically impossible body

Posted

she must be so triggered looking like an average sized girl and not a playmobil in that fanart 9_9

Posted

I drew a crappy ms paint of her quickly, but I fear its too exaggerated to post. Because its kind of making fun of her. Either way, she doesn't need sarcastic over-dramatic art to show how hypocritical she is.