• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

8043 posts in this topic

Posted

ok so she's ignoring all her fans comments asking what happened to the video. she's gonna have to address it at some point. or not. so much for ~turning over a new leaf~ she's pulling the same shit all over again and it's just so old.

Posted (edited)

Spoiler because this is probably a silly question, or there's a simple explanation, but asking out of curiosity.

What happened to Kenna's story things on her account? Like the one that said "Japan" or the "Anime" one, (I don't know what they're called, I'm not social media savvy:(.) 20180629_170715.thumb.png.f725943a53665aNow the only one left is one that says "Highlights" 

20180629_171236.thumb.png.01492a14e61237

Are they automatically deleted after a while? Or do you have to do it manually? I'm not an avid Instagram user so I don't really know how that works.

Maybe they've been gone for a while and I just didn't notice so I'm very sorry if that's the case.

EDIT: NEVERMIND they're back now 

Edited by HeyHaHowYaDoin
(My profile picture was showing. Better safe than sorry.)

Posted

Spoiler because this is probably a silly question, or there's a simple explanation, but asking out of curiosity.

Hidden Content

odd, i just saw them there yesterday. She must have deleted them recently.

Posted

Hidden Content

Didn’t she just make new covers for her highlights? 

And look at that 4K drop in followers LOL

Posted

She probably only chose to go to a japanese language school because there is basically no other option for her to stay long term lol..if it wasnt for that she would have no options. But she will probably skip classes anyways to go eat pancakes in harajuku 9_9

Posted

kinda OT, but is something wrong with her instagram comments? she posted her recent over 4 hours ago and has received less than 40 comments (she usually would have hundreds of comments by this timeframe idk); all of which asking what happened to the video? so either something’s up with the whole app, or ya girl’s deleting/filtering comments heavily 🤔

Posted

kinda OT, but is something wrong with her instagram comments? she posted her recent over 4 hours ago and has received less than 40 comments (she usually would have hundreds of comments by this timeframe idk); all of which asking what happened to the video? so either something’s up with the whole app, or ya girl’s deleting/filtering comments heavily 🤔

I think she deleted all of the comments regarding her latest video. She literally is going to act as if nothing happened

by the way Kek brought this to herself. Her minions left so many questions under the post in which she announced the CWK and she deliberately decided to be problematic as usual 

giphy.gif

Posted

Ot but when i was watching a My Cat From Hell on YT I saw a comment that made me laugh.

F9B898A9-AB66-495D-B4D5-CC15FC42E2AE.thu

Posted

0A65043F-2A7C-4ECB-83DB-E67A5F4EAAFE.thu957FE5D2-2B18-49FF-B7D0-F70F8CEB7539.thu7E678770-DB5A-4823-AE1D-42B21C9FEF8E.thu268FAED6-18E7-4469-AB3C-CC605B12C73A.thu

lmao yikes

when even your mindless horde wanna know whats up with your bullshit

Posted

Screenshot_20180629-173531_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20180629-173711_Instagram.thukenna liked this comment on instagram and i dont think she understood the reference LMAO

i'd actually pay her to stop embarrassing herself at this point

Posted

YouTube isn't paying her to stop embarrassing herself, so she will probably keep doing it.