• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

8043 posts in this topic

Posted

lol i just got home from a weekend at disney world and i cant believe kenna goes so often in those sweaters and scarves... i'm pretty sure it's just as hot in cali as it is in florida and even in shorts and a thin t shirt i was dying from the heat! i wonder what kenna even does at disney.. im pretty sure she wouldnt be able to handle waiting in 50+ minute lines for the rides in her outfits, idk about disney land but here most of the lines are waiting outdoors. she probably just follows around the characters all day which is mega creepy 

anyway i agree with all of you that this thread is pretty boring now....she's just being herself and it's irritating and frustrating how she never changes, but there's nothing really to gawk at or point out bc we all know her so well by now :/  i don't know how a youtuber with such a huge audience can be so damn boring and repetitive 

?mid=&wid=51824&sid=&tid=6748&rid=LOADED?mid=&wid=51824&sid=&tid=6748&rid=BEFORE?mid=&wid=51824&sid=&tid=6748&rid=FINISH

?mid=&wid=51824&sid=&tid=6748&rid=LOADED?mid=&wid=51824&sid=&tid=6748&rid=BEFORE?mid=&wid=51824&sid=&tid=6748&rid=FINISH

Posted

"fight me" lmao

idk why kenna wants to fight so bad considering shes probably never been in a fight and since shes a smol kawaii sakura fairy that is like a porcelain doll she would just get murked but lmao okay kenna lets fight.

Posted

Ummm...??

Maybe she's missing her dad?

Or

"Look guys I'm not white!"

To be fair he does resemble aladdin, but it's an odd thing to compare your middle eastern father to one if the world's most racist depictions of Arabs...

Screenshot_20180610-235106.png

Posted

Saying fight me was so 2015??? Her memes are so old??? Also she probably has a tan from scarf by now that's why she just keeps wearing them

Posted

Ummm...??

Or

To be fair he does resemble aladdin, but it's an odd thing to compare your middle eastern father to one if the world's most racist depictions of Arabs...

Screenshot_20180610-235106.pngI

It's the first time her mentioning her dad not only to say "my dad is Turkish" and the POC card.

Oh wait... 

Posted

Ummm...??

Or

Screenshot_20180610-235106.png

Her youngest sister, Killian, looks EXACTLY like him. Woah.

Posted

she resembles him a shitton when she's not trying to change literally everything about her face the way she does

1228cd14f5b8b2c442af6d1205514fd0.thumb.j

original.thumb.jpg.667e755a6db4beb3434da

Her curls were so nice... you know, before she fried them

Posted

ott but I’m going to Disneyland next week, on the 20th + 21st, and I lowkey hope I run into Kenna so I can show you all what a real, super cute 4’9” 24 year old looks like 

Posted

imagine taking a photo of yourself specifically to post on your instagram story to complain
imagine video taping ur editing process and posting it on your story to complain
imagine taking a video of urself complaining about editing the same video and posting it to ur story to complain

this girl puts more effort into complaining about filming and editing than her instagram, youtube, and brand lol

Posted

has kenna been able to upload a video in the past few months without having some kind of ‘technical issue’ or at least whining about having to edit it? why is she doing this job if she’s complaining and making excuses? nobody is forcing her, she can just stop if she hates it that much

Posted (edited)

You need to stop posting images of boho_Kenna®, when I see them and compare to the pictures from couple of days ago it really makes me want to scream. 

It’s so sad how she destroyed her natural beauty but at least the outside matches the inside now. RIP Kenna’s curls 

61F875DE-668A-476D-801E-0EF7964F1EAE.png

Edited by Bear