• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

8043 posts in this topic

Posted

No, as far as I understood, Kenna posted it first. The PULL user posted it at 3:17 AM CEDT (page 388) and on Reddit it was posted at 7:58 AM UTC/9:58 AM CEDT. So the poster on Reddit probably stole the image from Kenna?

Yeah, that's what we've gathered so far. I'm ace myself so my skin crawls to think aces actually see Kenna as representation. :<

Posted

Screenshot_20180610-120133_Gallery.jpg

Her hair looks like Ashley Kerwin in Degrassi: TNG sesson 1.

tumblr_l4yb9bNgmh1qc1tpr.jpg

Posted

Her hair looks like Ashley Kerwin in Degrassi: TNG sesson 1.

tumblr_l4yb9bNgmh1qc1tpr.jpg

How dare you shade Ashley Kerwin like that

Posted

AND WHY THE BOBBY PINS...? :alpacadone:

Posted

AND WHY THE BOBBY PINS...? :alpacadone:

I was thinking the same.. they’re just sat there doing nothing 

Posted

I was thinking the same.. they’re just sat there doing nothing 

Have you never heard of ~aCcesSoriSinG~, you guys?? Let Queen Kenna teach you a thing or two xD 

Posted

Why does she look so creepy, she reminds me of some "perfect" housewife in a horror movie about an American suburb in the 50s who later turns out to be evil

she reminds me of serial mom

May11_Serial_TurnerWEB.jpg

Posted (edited)

IMG_20180610_093436.jpg

I don't get her obsession with fighting people. It's always, ".....,fight me." This is an expression used for topics you feel extremely strongly for. Not for every single thing that you feel is not gonna be accepted by people which in kenner's case, is almost everything. 

48FABC15-4C78-45AE-BCCD-660267D3742D.thu

I get why people says she looks the same as her pictures. The difference is there but she isn't entirely unrecognisable like a lot of other people online (aka Chinese living dolls). That nose contour though:phftt:

Yeah, that's what we've gathered so far. I'm ace myself so my skin crawls to think aces actually see Kenna as representation. :<

I wouldn't be too surprised because there isn't many popular (famous?) ace or aro online personality. However, I don't see anyone talking about her on aven yet so I guess we're safe for now. I'll make sure to link pull if I see any discussion about her. 

Edited by mitsukuni

Posted (edited)

Sorry for double posting but updates on her stories

Screenshot_2018-06-11-09-45-19-24.thumb.Screenshot_2018-06-11-09-45-22-53.thumb.Screenshot_2018-06-11-09-45-25-37.thumb.

Edited by mitsukuni

Posted

I like to see that this thread is dying along with her hair. 

there is a part of me that wants this thread to continue just for the entertainment, but shit man, kelp noodle really just doesn't change at all. These threads have just become so repetitive. I wish she would learn to grow or at least take some time to reflect at the very least. Kenna is not only disappointing with her youtube upload shedule, but also for the tea she provides us :happee:

I know it's a long shot but it would be interesting for her to make a video on her birthday (which is coming up in a month or two i believe) talking about the "new leaf" she's turned, reflecting on this past year. It would even be interesting, or gossip worthy at least, to hear if and how she thinks she's grown since her apology video.  I'd be really curious to see her thoughts on how things have panned out for her since her apology video. Then again, there's a lot of speculation the apology was just for damage control and she never felt sorry in the first place. I doubt it will happen though.