• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

8043 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm kind of sad that everyone is losing interest in her because it's fun reading what everyone has to say, but I'm also happy because it means she'll fall off of her high horse soon.

Posted

I cannot... fucking... wait... for a candid... of that... half peeled cheese string mess .... 

Posted

Lol, look @ Bree's story.

Posted (edited)

Candids from bree and someone elses stories. Lol sorry for the photo dump

Screenshot_20180609-224604.thumb.png.623Screenshot_20180609-225622.thumb.png.fcdScreenshot_20180609-225658.thumb.png.1a9Screenshot_20180609-225648.thumb.png.c3eScreenshot_20180609-225634.thumb.png.e27

Edited by ritsusu

Posted

I guess me and my dude friends have been doing things wrong lol

Screenshot_2018-06-10-07-32-58.png

All their mouths/smiles scare me for some reason, seems so unnatural

Posted

Candids from bree and someone elses stories.

Screenshot_20180609-224604.thumb.png.623Screenshot_20180609-224342.thumb.png.98c

don't you just love it when people's shitty personalities start showing on the outside

she got the hair to match with her blind old lady ass blush application and tent dresses lmao so much for looking like a little kid, her ~smolness just adds to the granny vibes this time

Posted

kenna is boring and she went from really pretty to fried noodle hair and grandma look. idk how she thinks she looks good in any way. her hair got thinner (i would kill for her thick brown hair she had before) and over blushing her face. how old is she again? she is so obsessed with pretending to be younger. girl pls be more interesting, even this thread got boring because we all know what your next step is. you is predictable.

Posted

she just keeps getting worse and worse. she's like an accident that you cant stop looking at 

Posted

I guess me and my dude friends have been doing things wrong lol

Screenshot_2018-06-10-07-32-58.png

Lol, I think kenna is trying to reference the "what's better than this? guys being dudes" vine, but we know she's not great at being funny.

Posted

Screenshot_20180609-225622.thumb.png.fcdScreenshot_20180609-225634.thumb.png.e27

How is this in any way cute, youthful, or anything else but a shapeless embarrassing disaster I have no idea. 

Posted (edited)

Swatches

Screenshot_20180609-204909.thumb.jpg.68a(Next little bit is spoilered for being kind of nit-picky)

What is this light mark on Kenna's arm?

Screenshot_20180609-203700.thumb.jpg.e7c

Also what happened to her friend's hand? (Maybe just a weird shadow..)

Screenshot_20180609-205202.thumb.jpg.b1b

Edited by HeyHaHowYaDoin
Typo+noticed something else

Posted

Lol, i like the blonde color. Yea it's damaged as hell but it was before-hand anyways. No news here. At least the last remaining 10 hairs on her head look better now than when they were pink xD

But i can't with this haircut guys. Looks like a damn  bucket-head. The haircut is hella cute but it requires a hella-cute face to pull off. Especially as we grow up and our bone structure slightly changes it's even harder to pull off. Now don't get me wrong it fits amazingly to some people regardless of age but for the majority it doesn't do any favors xD

Posted

Lol, i like the blonde color. Yea it's damaged as hell but it was before-hand anyways. No news here. At least the last remaining 10 hairs on her head look better now than when they were pink xD

But i can't with this haircut guys. Looks like a damn  bucket-head. The haircut is hella cute but it requires a hella-cute face to pull off. Especially as we grow up and our bone structure slightly changes it's even harder to pull off. Now don't get me wrong it fits amazingly to some people regardless of age but for the majority it doesn't do any favors xD

I might be in the minority here but I like the haircut. I wish my hair was the right texture for it, I would definitely go for it, even though I don’t have a “hella-cute” face lol. 

I also prefer the blonde, but her contour/blush washes her out in combination with the blonde  

Posted

I might be in the minority here but I like the haircut. I wish my hair was the right texture for it, I would definitely go for it, even though I don’t have a “hella-cute” face lol. 

I also prefer the blonde, but her contour/blush washes her out in combination with the blonde  

Is your hair straight? I think it would look great with straight hair aswell! Ahh, lets be real i would go for it and i have far of a hella-cute face aswell xD On some people it adds to edginess but she's going for the dolly-pure-ageless aro-angel look and it just doesn't fool anyone :c