• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

8043 posts in this topic

Posted

Kenna's angel hair pasta is alluring. Makes me want to get a razor blade.

Posted

someone should past Kensi's face on Justin

C5R7f3962.jpg

except jt's hair was actually healthy lol

Posted

Is this another example of her superior wit that no one can understand? :haiplz:

IMG_20180609_181346.jpg

Posted

She argues that it's wet but to get my hair to look this stringy and crusty I have to be in a pool or the ocean (so chlorine or salt water), girl pls just say years of coloring and bleaching it damaged it

Posted

Am I the only one bored with Kenna? She's become so predictable it's hard to enjoy her snowflakery without feel sorry for her

imagine how bored could be Kenna of being Kenna. Her whole life is based on social media and the ridicolous schemes she has like the seasonal aesthetic and so on. It would be hard to change for her because is a slave of her audience, which praises her for such things... sad indeed

Posted

Is this another example of her superior wit that no one can understand? :haiplz:

IMG_20180609_181346.jpg

She should just admit her hair is damaged :alpacaworry: 

there is no way her hair isn’t damaged after another hair colour change... she should just cut it down to a pixie cut or just shave her head all together and wear wigs. Like I seriously don’t get why she doesn’t just wear wigs, it’s better for your hair (especially if you’re like Kenna and constantly dyeing your hair) and its going to look far better than what she has going on right now because her hair looks like limp noodles. Or she could’ve done the smart thing all this time and went to an actual salon. Not her mother and certainly not herself, because both are awful with her hair. 

Well she might learn someday that every stupid thing she does (damage her hair, treat her fans like shit, treat Youtube like it’s nothing and still expect an income from it, waste all her money on clothing and crap that she’s likely not going to care about in a few months, lie about everything to the point where she can’t keep track of her lies so she has to backpedal, play victim about everything, have to be super special original snowflake to the point where it’s pretentious and irritating, have to be a part of every fandom.) is all going to majorly backfire on her.

B661BD95-D620-4BAE-8130-AE4E4B7EBD05.gif

Posted

She should just admit her hair is damaged :alpacaworry: 

there is no way her hair isn’t damaged after another hair colour change... she should just cut it down to a pixie cut or just shave her head all together and wear wigs. Like I seriously don’t get why she doesn’t just wear wigs, it’s better for your hair (especially if you’re like Kenna and constantly dyeing your hair) and its going to look far better than what she has going on right now because her hair looks like limp noodles. Or she could’ve done the smart thing all this time and went to an actual salon. Not her mother and certainly not herself, because both are awful with her hair. 

Well she might learn someday that every stupid thing she does (damage her hair, treat her fans like shit, treat Youtube like it’s nothing and still expect an income from it, waste all her money on clothing and crap that she’s likely not going to care about in a few months, lie about everything to the point where she can’t keep track of her lies so she has to backpedal, play victim about everything, have to be super special original snowflake to the point where it’s pretentious and irritating, have to be a part of every fandom.) is all going to majorly backfire on her.

B661BD95-D620-4BAE-8130-AE4E4B7EBD05.gif

because at this time wearing a wig or cutting her hair would mean that she is not "perfect", she wants others to think that she's effortlessy pretty, smOool etc etc. She would never admit her hair damaged because she doesn't want to come out as human, if it's not for pity points.

Posted

Hidden Content

i kinda disagree, if we do it well, there would still be a general topic, and the rest could be used to store screenshots. It's really hard to find previous infos in the 3 threads :/

Posted

Today I was watching Friends and in this episode Monica and Phoebe meet an old friend that they don't really like because she brags about the most absurd things. I couldn't stop laughing because the woman is just like Kenna. 

It starts at 30 seconds. 

Thanks for making my day!

Posted (edited)

why didn't she just wait a while for the pink to fade more if she wants to go to an ashy blonde?? she could*ve just bleached her roots and got some semi permanent ashy blonde dye on her hair

I literally did the same before but I was like 14?? I had colorful hair and BLEACHED all of it every 3-4 weeks and in the end I had to chop it off to shoulder lenght. Now i'm trying to avoid over bleaching my hair
she could've totally avoided bleaching her hair again if she wanted to go ash blonde

Edited by justheretospilltea

Posted (edited)

Delete

Edited by daphneelven