• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

8043 posts in this topic

Posted

caption on her latest post:

7B2FFB44-9721-4F3C-90A5-4F146735DC69.thu

65A31471-8D0C-419D-BC17-985B14EB993A.thu6307F97F-343E-48AF-9318-4290494A9EC5.thu058C3F3A-961A-4219-86AB-130DCABBC6FF.thu

just because it’s blonde doesn’t mean it looks anything close to these characters lmao bitch your hair is scraggly

Now im waiting till she decides to cosplay as Taffyta and say she thought of it all on her own and that no one gave her the idea to cosplay as that character because shes super creative and a huge Disney fan and because shes INTJ.

Posted

Now im waiting till she decides to cosplay as Taffyta and say she thought of it all on her own and that no one gave her the idea to cosplay as that character because shes super creative and a huge Disney fan and because shes INTJ.

she already did

24A7E4AC-98D5-47DF-AC41-B975F4E94251.thu

Posted

Makes sense to be honest as Yurio is 16 years old and Kendeldoo acts like a 16 year old

Um excuuuse me don't insult 16 year olds like this :harharplz:

Posted

ah, the classic wet noodle, bleach damaged look. she's got that texture that most get when it literally won't dry, because the hair is clinging any sort of moisture. i sincerely hope her hairdresser mother gives her some protein fillers before she goes entirely bald, but only because i've been hoping that she go blonde since i saw that star butterfly cosplay photo. 

Posted

What a pathetic wannabe. I almost feel sorry for her but then I remember her being a total c*nt to everyone who doesn't kiss her asexual, h20-intollerant  Buddhist, aroace, yaoi loving, plagiarism, sugar binging ass. 

She is like every tumblr gurl who pretends to be perfect just to strictly make others feel terrible.

Bluntly saying, she pretends to be what most of her 'fanbase' and even herself WANTS to be.

Posted

ohhh honey these home bleach jobs realllly need to go... you'd think she'd sacrifice a disney day or two to you know, go to an actual professional who's not her mum?

Posted

I mean

why pretend being poor? It's not like HAVING MONEY IS A BAD THING

late, but it's because she's obsessed with pretending she isn't absurdly privileged and wants to have excuses for being a mess that would make her critics look like anti-sjw bullies

Posted (edited)

(Sorry about the empty quote idk how to make it go away)

This girl needs to put deep conditioner in her hair for around an hour, once a week for a month or two, I think it would help. Kenna, if you're reading this, that would help your hair alot. 

Edited by happy-go-lucky13

Posted

She NEEDS to be the oppressed minority in every category possible. Even if she contradicts herself.

Posted

Tell me her hair is wet in that picture. I know she put a hat on that, but it's Kenna, nothing is impossible here. Tell me it's not that damaged that it always looks wet. 

I have dark blond hair and after bleaching it twice in a row to go white/silver my hair was so awfully damaged that I would cut it part by part after it grew some because there was no other way to rescue what was left. I am surprised she isn't bald yet and she still pretends everything will be fine after using olaplex. 

I can't understand why doesn't she admit that her hair is damaged and stops bleaching/dying it. She doesn't even have to admit it to her audience, she can only admit it to herself. And here is the problem, I guess lol. Wigs are way more aesthetic than her awfully damaged "natural" hair. I can't even :alpacamad:. And remember, this is not even her final form!

Ah, and back to the homelesskenna-gate. I have another thought about it. 

The crisis the family went through didin't make her feel closer to the family (when the time is hard, the family or friends often get together way more, a friend in need is a friend indeed). Instead, she whines on Instagram that her parents and sisters didn't give her a home. While the whole family is in need you shouldn't demand extra attention, they gave you as much as they could. Maybe you were bitter about it when you were 15 but you should work things through as you mature.

Oh, wait a minute. Kenna doesn't mature, she only gets older.

Instagram is not a therapist. Go to a real one, Kinder_Surprise.

Posted

Kenna's logic.

34741145_1004668679694192_91114213606424576_n.jpg

Posted

someone should past Kensi's face on Justin

C5R7f3962.jpg

Posted

I have some ideas for her:

"How to Photoshop ur self really white! Asian look!"

"How to Fuck Up ur hair - a toturial"

"Where do i look for ideas to steal!"

"grandma look, its easy!"

i see She gone with the "How to Fuck Up ur hair"

Good choice kenna, manny keks.

Posted

Can't wait. I have my sugar bagels and other witchcraft ingredients prepared to cast spells on animu boys to become real. :feelgood:

I am so far behind but I totally love this! I laughed so loud I woke one of my cats.

As a person who was raised by a practicing witch and has practiced as well I think her going through a witch phase will be like a wreck that I will not be able to take my eyes off even more so than now.