• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

8043 posts in this topic

Posted

0AF5930E-A6FA-420B-9090-DC12BDE53FF7.thu

Her hair must be completely dead if the colour just falls out in a couple days, that's super scary tbh... (I love my hair and take good care of it, any colour would never fade that quickly)

Posted

79888C4E-A930-449E-BBFE-F0CEDEF96536.thu

ashy blonde 😬😬

Posted (edited)

What's her problem with professional hairstylists? I mean, a professional would never accept to bleach her hair like that because it's clearly damaged, but they would at least take a good care of it and teach her too. I can never imagine myself doing something like that, i love my hair so much. 

Edited by Ugh!

Posted

79888C4E-A930-449E-BBFE-F0CEDEF96536.thu

ashy blonde 😬😬

Her  face looks freaky. From candid photos we know she doesn't have a button nose. Also, her lips look crazy overdrawn and her eyes look huge. Wtf. D:

Posted

New post - autumn kenna

she is excruciatingly predictable holy fuck

if she dares to tell people her hair isn't damaged by this i'ma laugh my ass clean off. i hope she's fond of the color her scalp is, cause she's gonna be seeing a lot of it reeeeal soon

Posted

I mean the color is okay and it fits her?? Okay no that's not the real color 'cause she whitewashes everything which means it might be way more yellow. But girl your hair is probably stretchy noodles when it's wet and it looks like it takes DAYS to dry. That's not hair anymore.

Posted

New post - autumn kenna

Did anyone else look at this picture and thought it wasn’t Kenna?? She looks unrecognizable here 

Posted

honestly if her hair health & makeup weren’t so bad then this could be a cute look, but no. of course not.

Posted (edited)

oh no baby what is you doin

i have no sympathy for her but i remember when my hair was this bleach-dead, it lost all of its keratin and it hang like gum around my face, it would get tangle and any attempt to untagle would just result in clumps of hair on the brush, i kept using those vegan dyes to cover up the damage but the colour wouldn't even stick cause the hairs were 100% dead. 

just fyi kenna, i had to cut my hair chin length and let it grow out, 6 months later its only almost at the bottom of my neck. the process is long, and you will suffer mentally with your appearance. but by all means, great moves, keep it up, proud of you xx

Edited by lexi

Posted

caption on her latest post:

7B2FFB44-9721-4F3C-90A5-4F146735DC69.thu

65A31471-8D0C-419D-BC17-985B14EB993A.thu6307F97F-343E-48AF-9318-4290494A9EC5.thu058C3F3A-961A-4219-86AB-130DCABBC6FF.thu

just because it’s blonde doesn’t mean it looks anything close to these characters lmao bitch your hair is scraggly

She always says that she is 100% Harry. How can she be Harry and Draco at the same fucking time? Gurl, pick a personality ffs