• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

8043 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Guys - she can't even use Google....

why are we expecting her to know how to properly transfer files an use and editing program?

It's obviously far more complicated than Snow. 

Edited by honeycrisp

Posted

has she been straightening her hair, or has she damaged it so much that it's lost it's natural curls?

Posted

has she been straightening her hair, or has she damaged it so much that it's lost it's natural curls?

I think she mentioned somewhere in a comment that she brushes them out. Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if her curls are just so damaged that they've ceased to exist

Posted

She put up another poll for video ideas and is asking for topics to talk about too. Why exactly are we doing her job for her? How hard is it to make a decision and put together a video? She amazes me sometimes. 

Posted

She put up another poll for video ideas and is asking for topics to talk about too. Why exactly are we doing her job for her? How hard is it to make a decision and put together a video? She amazes me sometimes. 

Oh yeah I saw that. She really should just do both tbh lol Why do she need to choose they both can generate revenue. She's so damn lazy

Posted

455DBC07-A442-449F-B3F3-0723DB5AB86F.thu

so is home girl really starting her fall aesthic is June??? She probably won’t upload the q&a until she dyes her hair again 

Posted

455DBC07-A442-449F-B3F3-0723DB5AB86F.thu

so is home girl really starting her fall aesthic is June??? She probably won’t upload the q&a until she dyes her hair again 

Did you see Bree's comment on that post? Birds of a feather....:alpacadone:

Posted

I think it's to create the illusion of effort and, as someone stated pages ago, make an excuse for procrastination.

"I have all these ideas so I'm asking ~you guys~ what you want specifically! I'm gonna work hard on all of your ideas!"

10 minutes later

"I just have so many things you guys want me to do I'm overwhelmed!! I'm gonna take a much deserved break :( sorry if ur mad lol jk I don't owe you guys anything!"

Posted (edited)

Did you see Bree's comment on that post? Birds of a feather....:alpacadone:

bree.JPG

Surprised two narcissists are able to be friends. 

Edited by honeycrisp

Posted

for someone who has said she feels awkward/uncomfortable talking to a camera (in her japan vlog), she sure does post a lot of videos that only consist of her talking to a camera

Posted

Screenshot_2018-06-07-07-12-16.thumb.pngScreenshot_2018-06-07-07-12-13.thumb.pngScreenshot_2018-06-07-07-35-29.thumb.png

Not to nitpick or be rude but if your going to talk about an image or post, at least post it too for others. Sorry but this is such a bad pet peeve of mine

Hey KenKen, talk about how you can't think of anything for yourself and make everything revolve around you. Oh, I bet she will bring up her physical attributes, make digs at pull and how ace/Aro she is while worshipping Disney and lament about Japan.