• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

8043 posts in this topic

Posted

if the heat from the coffee mug helps with the pain why doesn't she consider wearing proper clothes instead of hanging around in pants? when my cramps are unbearable (cysts here too) I usually wrap blankets and hoodies around my belly no matter the season.

Posted

Man, I slowly really believe Kenna doesn't know what Google is or at least not how it works. How did she ever make it through her youth without googling shit like "how to fix xyz", "xyz not working" or "xyz error code 123"? How can someone be that spoilt?

Posted

I'm actually glad she's making an attempt to learn a skill. I hope Kenna continues to work on it and doesn't let this be a one-and-done 'hobby' like the rest of her hobbies. No ones first dress will be perfect, so I won't be suuuper critical (of the dress itself). At least she's working on something. 

Anything that has to do with Kenna is currently "expectations are at ankle height" xD xD

Posted

I'm actually glad she's making an attempt to learn a skill. I hope Kenna continues to work on it and doesn't let this be a one-and-done 'hobby' like the rest of her hobbies. No ones first dress will be perfect, so I won't be suuuper critical (of the dress itself). At least she's working on something. 

lol same, I mean for her first proper attempt at making a dress, it's good. And I hope she does stick with it cause yeah it is hard work to learn how to sew properly but it's worth the effort knowing you've made something you're super proud of. And I'm glad she acknowledged that it was difficult and she didn't know what she was doing, cause if she had of bragged about it I'd have a completely different opinion 😂

Posted

I totally agree with this sentiment. I know some think it's useless to praise her and I get their point of view, but I'm glad she's attempting new things and it's good to be proud of completing a project, even if the outcome is less than stellar. If she didn't spend so much time trying to prove she's oppressed and misunderstood and unique, her content would probably improve along with her technique. I'd much rather watch her completing wonky beginner projects on her own and feeling proud, than leaving things unfinished, plagiarizing, and complaining. 

Posted

Sorry, not to be THAT person but Kenna did talk about having chronic ovarian cysts a long while back (in a facts about me vid I think?) I remember it because when I first saw it back when Kenna's videos were much better I was happy to see someone with seemingly a similar condition to me (PCOS) - another symptom of PCOS is weight gain/difficulty with weightloss- to be honest I think Kenna's shape now is better than before but it might be food for thought and if she does indeed have PCOS it can really f with you mentally too.

Yeah I remember that she said she gets shots up her bum for it or something? but i don’t remember her saying that she had pcos, just cysts (i don’t know anything about pcos so sorry if they mean the same things!)

Posted (edited)

Yeah I remember that she said she gets shots up her bum for it or something? but i don’t remember her saying that she had pcos, just cysts (i don’t know anything about pcos so sorry if they mean the same things!)

People with PCOS get ovarian cysts, but not all people with ovarian cysts have PCOS. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is an endocrine disorder that causes a women’s body to overproduce male hormones (androgens). I don’t think Kenna has PCOS, but it is possible.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polycystic_ovary_syndrome

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovarian_cyst 

Edited by SadBlythe

Posted

Oh look! Some of Kenna' new video's footage disappeared. AGAIN

Screenshot_20180605-185830.jpg

so sorry I did not mean to downvote you, I'm on moblie and f***ed up:alpacaworry2:

Back to our heroine Kenna, she does not stop for a minute does she? The whole ace debacle and the cyst pain( my condolences to all our users who suffer from any persistant pain) she loves to play the victim! From a so called Slytherin, intellectual, cold and emotionless wouldn't let her haters get to her! I like to believe that everyone has potential and can change, but she is really making it hard to root for her

1527376588713.jpg

Posted

Yeah I think she meant the same.I thought birthcontrol pills was a treatment for this. Or oestrogen in general. Do people get oestrogen injections for this?

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

Sorry to keep the OT train going but not everyone can take estrogen birth control pills. There are some common issues that can prevent someone from being able to take the combined hormone pill. So perhaps she can't take it. Also if she does take the POP she has an increased risk for ovarian cysts. 

Edited by puggles

Posted

Shocker! She said she lost half her footage so she would either get peoples' opinion on deciding whether she go ahead and upload the video or wait and post another video in a few days of a mix of her making and wearing it. I personally would like to see what she has so far, but apparently I'm in the minority :beardo:

Screenshot_20180605-185339.jpg

Posted

She now has several videos talking about what she plans to do since she lost half the footage.

1. Upload it anyway "but it's pointless to do that" as she said

OR

2. Upload it with footage of her wearing it, which for majority vote and that's what she maaaaay do

Screenshot_2018-06-06-08-55-53.thumb.png

Also, seems like her cramps are gone but she is back to her usual meal of sweets lol

Screenshot_2018-06-06-08-55-58.thumb.png

Like winter here, it only just began bwahahaha

Screenshot_2018-06-06-08-53-10.png