• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

8043 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Listen here, Kenotron, that's not equal discrimination. Rude, yes, but anyone with a thick skin (unlike you) can grow up and get over it. Do you know what else you have? A family that loves and supports your dumb privileged ass. (At the risk of sounding snowflakey) When your father forbids you to talk to your best friend, because he found out that friend is gay and "doesn't want that shit rubbing off on you." or puts a skirt on you by force, and you can't stop him because you're paraplegic, and he's stronger than you, maybe then I'll show my empathy to you. Until then, please wise up and realize asexuals don't face the same discriminatory treatment as the rest of the LGBT+ community, your giving the good ones a bad reputation. 

Edited by Fanboy
formatting

Posted

I am calling bullshit.

if she transcribed the comments from screenshots why didn’t she just upload them and showcase the people who actually said these things?

makes no sense to transcribe stuff into this awful image. Calling BS

Posted (edited)

So what you're saying is, "Aesthetics and being a kboo are more important to me than the animal testing laws in China, therefore I'm no longer doing one of the basics of being CF." Woman, you being CF was literally why I started following you, and I'm sure it's the same for many others. It is literally so easy to be CF, your comment shows you clearly do next to no research when you buy beauty products. It takes 2 seconds to look up if a brand is CF especially if you're online shopping, which is the only way you.got those korean beauty items. And idk how you aren't 100% CF in your makeup after "being CF" for over 2 years(It took me literally half a year, but I didn't have much makeup to begin with so.), you are the market all makeup is made for, you're an average skin toned white woman. It isn't hard for you to go and get literally everything you need. You don't have the excuse of "oh I can't find a foundation light/dark enough." and you can find a million sparkly eye shadows like the etude house ones, like hello colourpop is so cheap and their stuff i great. Like you have the KVD cathedral palette, which has a v nice sparkly white shade yo use. Fuck if you want a brand that matches your shitty kawaii aesthetic, go for too faced. Or if you still want CF korean stuff get 3CE, they're stuff is real cute and they don't sell in China.(like I don't get how your conscience isn't in pain, fuck, I bought a smashbox lipstick in store the other day cause in my head I was sure they're CF, I looked it up later and they sell in China, I felt terrible for hours after that.)

18-06-02-10-01-00-356_deco.thumb.jpg.865

Edited by ritsusu
I needed to add to my rage

Posted

I am calling bullshit.

if she transcribed the comments from screenshots why didn’t she just upload them and showcase the people who actually said these things?

makes no sense to transcribe stuff into this awful image. Calling BS

That, and if she had copy+pasted them (which she absolutely did, I mean... Times New Roman? Really?) , the "likes" wouldn't be there. She could at least put the bare minimum of effort into her bullshit. :notimp:

Posted (edited)

i find it funny that someone here mentioned like a week ago how she had that "ace" ring that she showed once and then never worn again, and lo and behold the ring makes a return 9_9

The REAL words (lmao) she put in her ace oppression rant are obviously made up, see how angry she gets if you express an opinion she disagrees with or whatever: one single comment sets her off and she rants for 2 days both on Instagram and Snapchat.

If she had received hateful comments like the ones she showed, she would have started a witch hunt and jumped on the occasion to prove how bullied and oppressed she is instead of quietly saving them in order to educate people for pride month

so yeah pretty sure that once again she made it up in order to get brownie points when in reality she's a snobby straight girl who's desperate enough for attention that she uses other people's struggles to make it all about her. You know you're right when you say it's a miracle she doesn't get punched in the face for her attitude :alpacaheadshake:

Edited by Flatypus
last paragraph

Posted

Not to be mean but do some of you think that she claims to be aro/ace because no one has a real interest in her as a partner or what not? I mean, her online persona is pretty rotten, I do wonder what she is like outside it.

Hidden Content

I honestly thought that from the start.

Posted

Screenshot_20180601-184343_Instagram.thu"People experience oppression differently. Its not a competition." 

-sincerely, mckenna, privledged california trust fund baby, "ive been discriminated for being white, more that i have for being turkish" (yes, she actually said this), suman. xoxo.

"I never said asexuals have it worse" no, because you were implying that you do. you don't give a fuck about other asexuals, because everything is about you and in your small brain, being asexual makes you special and different from everybody else when it doesn't.

Posted

Not to be mean but do some of you think that she claims to be aro/ace because no one has a real interest in her as a partner or what not? I mean, her online persona is pretty rotten, I do wonder what she is like outside it.

Hidden Content

Definitely. She isn't going anywhere than Disney and every time she "likes" a guy, it's a crush she either has on someone fictional or an actor. If she's anything like her online personality now in real life, I doubt that anyone would be interested in a relationship with her, no matter the gender.

I don't understand why she doesn't just say that she doesn't want a relationship. Oh, right, she's a snowflake, so she needs to be more special than "not interested". Because I'd totally understand if she's fine with being single.