• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

8043 posts in this topic

Posted

i mean, i think the caption is actually a decent one, it's typical "inspirational self-love!" shit you hear from famous IG girls. however, coming from Kenna it's a real fucking laugh considering how much she edits herself and the amount of effort she puts into creating a false persona. 

Posted (edited)

Only McChicken could make something almost humble and turn it completely histrionic. Also, Kenna, nobody hates your real smile -- we are just freaked out by the stiff fake one.

Edited by dead.x
fixed formatting

Posted

so after we started theorizing that she wears granny clothes to hide her plagiarized tattoos... she literally changes her style and shows her tattoos in every pic of her. if this ain’t proof that she lurks on pull, idk what is

Posted

shitty kenna needs to shut the fuck up, this is the most inane nonsense i've ever read.

Posted (edited)

I mean the "slay queen" part was definitely made up, but other than that, given how superficial kennas become over the course of her "career", i actually like the caption-- same pretentious wording as usual, though. If kenna trying being raw and real more often, i dont think shed have nearly as shitty of a reputation. Its also refreshing to see her like promoting a message other than "im so smol and pale"

Edited by Winnie

Posted

so after we started theorizing that she wears granny clothes to hide her plagiarized tattoos... she literally changes her style and shows her tattoos in every pic of her. if this ain’t proof that she lurks on pull, idk what is

Someone also mentioned her super fake smiles recently, so there's that... 🙄

Posted

364825CE-2AC1-4EC9-93ED-92E28C1DB459.thu

caption of her new post.. GURL

picture:

3107F386-EA14-422E-8F52-B509E6E78829.thu

"Why are we so focused on the way we look in those moments rather than the way we feel?" she mutters to herself as she edits the life out of her features and slaps on a grainy filter to hide the damage.

The TL;DR:

Posted

Screenshot_20180530-214023.png

Posted (edited)

Every time I come back, it's like my toilet, same shit different day

Edited by AyMiakire

Posted

Getting compliments from strangers is such a nice little boost, and I think if that happens for her a couple times in a day, great, good for her. I just wish she could see how cringey it is to then take that compliment over to the internet and put it on display. It only ever comes across as bragging or looking like you're trying to prove something. Just enjoy the little boost and move the eff on with your life, geez.