• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

8043 posts in this topic

Posted

1527452532010.jpg

shut. Up. What does this flowery bullshit even mean and how can these people physically force themselves to go around typing this kind of stuff?

Kenna can wear whatever she wants and we can have any opinion we want. Freedom goes both ways, sure you can put random moles, bright red blush and insane highlighter in your face. Be YOU! I'm also allowed to have my opinions about how I dislike that look. 

Posted

With her complaints about valid criticism fully addressed, I wish to get back to the urgent topic of that outfit in the fan picture. So let me explain, in detail, why it's disgusting.

The dress is bland and unflattering. The plain white fabric is both void of any shape or life while also managing to look cheap as fuck. The little structure the dress has is a fascinatingly tragic empire line that makes her look more old, tired, and stocky all at once; just like magic! This is masterfully paired with platforms that look like soccer mum sneakers, and a frankly inexplicable scarf. And to top it all of, our Fashion Fairy Queen herself didn't even iron it.

It's amazing how much could be helped with just a pair of short heels and a fitted jacket. It'd still be garbage don't get me wrong, just let of a garbage fire.

tfw you think you lit but you just a flaming trash fire 😘👌🔥💅

Posted

I think I've figured out why Kenna bothers me so much. The internet is a sea of infinite bitches, many just like her. And yet, this siren just won't stop screeching.

I know how it feels to be nothing more than just an object. It's not just mean or toxic or problematic, it's scary. I wouldn't wish it on anyone, even thinking about it makes me dizzy. And yet Kenna is actively making herself out to be an object of beauty, to pay the bills, which is fair enough. But trying to be more than that, such as a becoming a decent human being, she's not doing a very convincing job of it.

There are much more frightening things in this world than people not liking how you choose to look. You can take away someone's makeup and wardrobe and keep their humanity in tact. You can be a person, an individual, just one who makes unflattering choices for yourself. If you want to know how it feels to be an object, let someone take your humanity away too. But don't worry, no one's going to snatch that wig until you start showing some first.

Kenna obviously isn't trying to just be a beauty guru, but an online personality. Problem is every time she opens her mouth, the sane people want to close it and ignore the personality part of her career, leaving the only thing of value being her looks. It's sort of hard to look beyond the looks when all they do is lie, disappoint, and lash out at people who foolishly care about them. The only toxic thing here is her towards her own fans; for the fans than aren't enabling this shit I wholeheartedly pity them and wish them the best.

Kenna, you are not an object, you are a grown woman who does not understand that building a career on your appearance and the whims of your audience means you need to be open to criticism. Criticism about things you can change. There are people who care about you as an individual, because despite everything you somehow manage to have so many caring and helpful fans, yet when you try to be more than just a tired and dirty face, you lash out or withdraw.

When you are nothing more than an object, not even your fear and pain matter. No one would be coming to defend you against the big mean bullies and their opinions. No one would care that you were upset because people wanted you to do the job you made for yourself. Imagine being so privileged that the only thing you had to worry about is people telling you that you're ruining your own career with your own lazy and stubborn attitude.

With that load blown I think I can stop spamming this thread and have a nice treat day because some of us have fucking earned it 👌

Posted

Literally, the same thing happened with Lunestelle.

Just because you are a woman and some of us are women doesn't mean we can't criticize you.

It's funny how she says we're tearing her down for not fitting "our standards" when she is literally trying to achieve the standard of beauty in many countries.

Why is she so upset that people say that "she looked better before" when she said all her physical attributes were genetic (her big eyes, her v-line chin, her pale skin)?    

Yeah that's the problem I have with it. No one is saying she can't dress like that. But what she's essentially saying is "it's only okay for you to comment on my style if you're praising it"... when she runs a freaking lifestyle/beauty channel. You're kind of offering yourself up to comments about your style by making yourself a public figure in that way. No one is commenting on her actual appearance other than the fact that she's lying about it. Kenna is a cute girl but the way she's styling her makeup and hair lately makes her look like a sweaty, homeless mess... and the way that she tries to hide her real features is just embarrassing. Just because people aren't into the new style and calling her out on PS doesn't mean she's being "torn down" smh.

Posted

Now SHE is talking about women tearing down other women!? After all the shit that she made rain on other girls because they were copying her super duper original self? But things ain't real until they touch you, aren't they Kennels?

IMG_20180527_222725.jpg

lololol okay miss mckenna "you reap what you sew" suman

i would love a crazy sjw feminist kenna phase. i hope that's next!

Posted

agreed, I think thats why she only has like 3 friends. she has some serious inferiority issues when it comes to other women, and is super self-conscious while also thinking she’s so unique and better than everyone. and maybe this is reaching but she definitely seems like she was the “I only have guy friends, girls have too much drama1!” type lmao

no i totally see that. also i've never seen her fangirling over any female characters in any of the media she gets obsessed with. how many badass female characters are in star wars and the mcu? yet she gravitates towards the whiney ""anti-hero"" man-child every time. the only one i can think of is snow white and that was only because people kept saying she looked like her. it's embarrassing

Posted

Sorry Burger King, but the #1 thing that you take the most pride in is your aesthetic. aesthetic. something that is pleasing to the eye on a superficial level. People commenting on "what's better and what's prettier" is an outcome of YOUR choice to make your entire living on how you look and how your instagram looks. You start dressing like a curtain and horridly editing everything you post, nO woNdeR pEopLe arE coMmenTinG??!?!?!?

Posted

agreed, I think thats why she only has like 3 friends. she has some serious inferiority issues when it comes to other women, and is super self-conscious while also thinking she’s so unique and better than everyone. and maybe this is reaching but she definitely seems like she was the “I only have guy friends, girls have too much drama1!” type lmao

so true, except not even dudes would wanna deal with her. tragic

ot: but girls who complain about other girls causing drama make me laugh bc some dudes are honestly bigger shit talkers