• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

8043 posts in this topic

Posted

I like that Kenna keeps naming her videos like they're vine compilations or meme videos when she's a joke herself.
IMG_20180527_090314_465.thumb.JPG.52f72d

slightly OT but the title of her makeup video seems more like an Instagram caption than a video title imo 

Posted

y'all i just logged on to youtube dot com and went to search for this new trainwreck vid and i typed in 'SHITTY KENNA' instead of simply because im jetlagged and thought that was her actual username oops

Posted

I love the edit for the makeup video too. Short and sweet. 

About her makeup, I can't believe how she made her face look kinda cakey when she skipped foundation? I don't mean to sound mean but I genuinely thought she used more products before her video came up. I don't know why she didn't bother to at least curl her lashes a little to blend them in with the falsies. Like someone mentioned, you can totally see two separate lashes at the end of her right eye. Of cos, the red lips really threw the whole balance off. It looked kinda nice before she put the dark red lips on. 

About her eyebrows, I believe she may be actually dyed it before but the colour faded (like her dried up hair) and she hasn't come around to dye it yet. 

Posted

I gotta give it to her, the editing was really nice. I love a simple, quick makeup tutorial.

That said, it could have been a cute look, but it was just... too much of everything. Especially the blush, it just looks like a rash. Her eyebrows surprisingly looked decent before she ruined them with the pink mascara. She honestly has SUCH a nice natural shape to her eyebrows, and you can even see it now when she doesn't shape them into little pink triangles. What a pity.

Posted (edited)

Tbh the way she applies highlighter is awful. The end result looks more like she is sweaty whether than a fresh look.

Not even gonna comment on the excess of blush and the reindeer nose that is unfortunately back.

I just feel that this look doesn't fit the shape of her face at all. It would look cute for someone with more delicate features but not really her.

Edited by ForgetMeNot
typo

Posted

A new makeup video and guess who's still promoting non CF items that you can easily lookup if they're CF or not.(ps I can't remove the video as Im on mobile and it won't let me. Junkfood beat me to the post 🤣)

'' lately ive stopped using foundation ''  '' Just the corners ''

LIES KENNA

Posted (edited)

she really had to throw in the "i'm avoiding foundation right now" shit xD we believe you sis~

not even gonna mention the makeup, she a hot mess in every aspect. she must look sweaty and gray with sickness in real life. with the highlight and heavy blush and clashing colors, it reminds me of the time i had food poisoning lmao

ughhhh, now i'll always remember this post whenever she goes out wearing 10 layers of clothes under striking hot sun. 

Edited by munbaedong

Posted (edited)

She looks so.... tired. Her eyes are so sunken in it was uncomfortable to look at. The blurring effect she used wasn’t even enough. 

Girl, please go to sleep and drink some water because it is ruining your skin. Just because the anime characters eat like shit doesn’t mean you can.  

Edited by Pinkdyo

Posted

“I’ve been avoiding foundation” 9_9 lmao she’s really doing the most to avoid admitting she uses foundation way too pale for her

Posted

the makeup was decent until she put on her clown blush. it looks really bad. the way she cut off half of her face was very awkward looking, and obviously was because she wanted to hide her jawline/face structure without makeup on. i understand the point of zooming in to better show how eye makeup is applied but she did it out of insecurity and it shows. overall, i applaud her for not being obnoxious, but the video was very disappointing. 

Posted (edited)

I don't know if I didn't pay attention enough or my phone is fucking up, but I looked at Kennel's Japan Haul video, but did she literally cut down the anime opening to like picture, it's not even a full second. Someone correct me if I'm wrong because I swear it was a full animation but now it's not even a 1 second clip. If she cut the intro like that after the girl worked so hard on it that's really fucked up to do. 

Edit: Y'all she cut the fucking intro, I back tracked and someone screenshotted the video with the time stamp it was 25:52 the video is now 25:42. I mean if she was going to cut if she should have taken the intro out entirely instead of leaving that awkward picture in. I provide screenshots and proof, but I'm on my phone rn. 

Edited by Amazing
Tea

Posted

I think I remember that this week someone asked her if she had her brows dyed (pink) or if she put makeup on them and she answered that she dyed them?

Why does she have to lie on THAT? It's perfectly ok to have them normal and not dyed pink and put the color on them when she wants to. :alpacadone:

she actually said in the video at around the 1:04 mark that she normally dyes her brows pink, but wanted to show how to do her brows with makeup in this video