• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

8043 posts in this topic

Posted

A new makeup video and guess who's still promoting non CF items that you can easily lookup if they're CF or not.(ps I can't remove the video as Im on mobile and it won't let me. Junkfood beat me to the post ūü§£)

ohh my god just a rant but 

Her eyebrows look so horrible how can't she see that they are way too short??

Te lashes, i'm pretty sure she ususally uses more than "just the corners" if the eyelashes idk it just looks a little odd in this video + the droopy eyeliner

And the blush + highlight... it looks soo bad. Holy shit kenned. she lowkey looks like a clown. Pretty sure in a few years when her makeup style changes she will look back and cringe so hard

Speaking of cringe, some poses in the video were tryhard cute and cronge and the reverse 'let the items fall" like she did in her japan haul... exhausting.

And idk if that's just petty me bc i actually have freckles but i despise fake freckles so much

Posted

i wonder why she was trying so hard not to show her full bare face lol

Posted

A new makeup video and guess who's still promoting non CF items that you can easily lookup if they're CF or not.(ps I can't remove the video as Im on mobile and it won't let me. Junkfood beat me to the post ūü§£)

what a lazy boring video, not to mention she sounds disinterested, like she doesn’t even want to be there and only doing it so people will stop asking for videos. I don’t get it, she gets so many suggestions for videos, she seems to do nothing, no interactive job, no college, no real passion, the least she could do is produce a decently good video where she actually looks interested. 

Also the makeup look is not flattering on her, the eyelashes look heavy, the eyebrows are awful, blush is severe, and I’m not a fan of the dark lip 

Posted (edited)

idk her comment makes sense and is true?...I didn't get the previous comment at all it wasn't witty just a troll comment and just because she hasn't previously mentioned struggles of POC doesn't mean she can't have an opinion when its brought up?

Her concern could be genuine, but considering the way she reacted the last time someone wrote "What are your Hispanic/black/Asian fans to think/feel [about you obsessing over being pale]?" and the fact that anything questioning her skin tone sets her off (I actually wasn't thinking about her voicing or not voicing support for non whites since her Instagram is rather apolitical) I believe it's mostly a matter of her not wanting to be labelled anything but porcelain skinned. That being said, in case she actually was being sincere then kudos to her for not thinking about her own skin tone for once

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

I liked the make up in the thumbnail but I didn’t like how it actually looked like in the video... not gonna lie, I was a bit too invested in this thread but man is she getting boring. xD

Posted

Good lord ,Kenna.  You're not supposed to touch vinyls like that..with your greasy fingers. :alpacaworry2:  

Posted

She looks so damn tired in that video... all that staying up late, sugar eating and not drinking enough water.. yikes. That’s a definite kick up my ass lmao 

Posted

surprisingly enough the last straw for me in this particular video was the music, not kenna. i like lo-fi too but the girl singing was just... no. also, i can just imagine kenna on soundcloud like "sad japanese song uwu". gone are the days of freedom fry and p!atd in her videos.

makeup wise, she should make an efforf to blend her falsies more. her right eye (our left) had such a big gap it was literally visible in the zoomed out portions of the video.

Posted (edited)

The demise of her make up has always been the blush. At least she stopped with those stupid random moles. 

Edited by kiwi

Posted

I think Kenna just doesn't give a shit anymore about the cruelty free or any other stuff from her past "personality". She doesn't want to put the effort it takes to do research and change parts of her lifestyle to accommodate her "beliefs". I wouldn't be surprised if she just stopped being vegetarian one day because honestly what's the point of being on it for her? She doesn't give a shit about animals on a bigger scale, idk if she had any health reasons for it and even if she did, she shouldn't be eating all that junk food because that is not helping her one bit. 

Posted

surprisingly enough the last straw for me in this particular video was the music, not kenna. i like lo-fi too but the girl singing was just... no. also, i can just imagine kenna on soundcloud like "sad japanese song uwu". gone are the days of freedom fry and p!atd in her videos.

makeup wise, she should make an efforf to blend her falsies more. her right eye (our left) had such a big gap it was literally visible in the zoomed out portions of the video.

For anyone who wants to know the original song it's "Shiki no Uta" by Nujabes(it was the ending song for the anime Samurai Champloo) an awesome song if I may say.

Posted

Her makeup looks like a massive car crash :alpacaworry2:... so messy and all over the place