• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

8043 posts in this topic

Posted

Omg, guys, I did some snooping and she actually went out with her friends dresses like this.....what kind of woman chils has she turned in to?

Screenshot_20180526-194210.thumb.png.904

Can someone please tell me what was the lowest temperature in California. Unless she suddenly teleported to the southern hemisphere this outfit is completely ridiculous. I guess we were tricked. She didn't actually gained weight she's just stuffing her clothes with ice packs in order to survive.

Posted

Has this been brought up yet?

EC5B733E-3815-447A-8CD1-D6B1F2466576.thu

i have friends older than her doing similar things, but for much more mature reasons - like bringing stormtrooper toys from their childhood for the sake of nostalgia or for toy photography purposes. But these people definitely do not give their toys their own seats like she did.... 

Posted

Screenshot_20180526-221322.png

Posted

Can someone please tell me what was the lowest temperature in California. Unless she suddenly teleported to the southern hemisphere this outfit is completely ridiculous. I guess we were tricked. She didn't actually gained weight she's just stuffing her clothes with ice packs in order to survive.

That jacket must stink so much after all the sweat it soaks up every day

Posted

Screenshot_20180526-221322.png

by unholy hour you mean never

also '(han) solo'? kinda pushing it there buddy

Posted

Bree was the one that brought those plushies to the cinema. The Chewbacca one is a bag and she posted a story asking if they should take the BB-8 to the cinema.Screenshot_20180526-231754.thumb.png.103Screenshot_20180526-231801.thumb.png.4e7Screenshot_20180526-231807.thumb.png.fd0

At least THIS wasn't Kenna's

Posted

The goat is clearly facing a dream of cotton candy coloured hay right in front of its nose and is now wondering how to get to Kenner's dry as fuck hair. Or maybe even the goat has more fashion sense than Kenners and is judging hard...

the goat has mistaken her dry hair for hay

Posted

Bree was the one that brought those plushies to the cinema. The Chewbacca one is a bag and she posted a story asking if they should take the BB-8 to the cinema.Screenshot_20180526-231754.thumb.png.103Screenshot_20180526-231801.thumb.png.4e7Screenshot_20180526-231807.thumb.png.fd0

At least THIS wasn't Kenna's

The bb8 is from eve taylor, they went to the cinema together. I didn't thiught it was relevant so I didn't posted it

Screenshot_20180526-235324.jpg

Posted

found this interesting. she mentions the topic switching aesthetics suddenly, which kenna does

Posted

This girl is not gonna be anyone in ten years and it is weird to think of that. She doesnt have a job, a hobby, a store, anything that I can see that will further herself as a funtioning person in society. 

Posted

Here we have Kenna, an almost 23 year old, taking stuffed toys to the movie theater... Yikes. She’s really going all in with this “toddler aesthetic”. You can tell she’s trying to avoid being an adult at all costs lol 

Now hold on there, I do the same thing cause like KenKen here, my bag is a plush toy too (my reasons are different to hers but thats not important). My real complaint is how she is taking up seats with her bags, cause I dunno if it's to save spots or not but I find that kinda rude.

Nevermind, it seem like a seat saving schtick but I don't get on why taking plushies to a movie... Plushie bags yes but toys... Um no...

Posted

The bb8 is from eve taylor, they went to the cinema together. I didn't thiught it was relevant so I didn't posted it

Screenshot_20180526-235324.jpg

Oh, didn't know, thank you. :alpacacrush:

I only wanted to point that out because people didn't liked that the seats were "taken" by the plushies but this wasn't something Kenna did. But is bad too, so if people say it... It's ok because Kenna took pics like "look how cool I am".