• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

8043 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by kotokari
delete. Sorry

Posted

I know this is a weird thing to say, but she seemed quite... relaxed/genuine (?) in that instastory. I had very similar feeling from the video where she was decorating some stuff with Sierra and their dog. Idk, she wasn't so uptight and trying to look as perfect as possible.

Posted

lol that video caught me off guard, goddamn
you can clearly see she's not taking care of those poor curls. the back of her hair, jesus holy christ

Posted

I know this is a weird thing to say, but she seemed quite... relaxed/genuine (?) in that instastory. I had very similar feeling from the video where she was decorating some stuff with Sierra and their dog. Idk, she wasn't so uptight and trying to look as perfect as possible.

Honestly yes, she was even bitching about my favourite artificial flavour that is "purple" but I found her way more enjoyable as her very raw unedited self in those 7 seconds than every plastic version she's ever tried to shove down my throat. 

Posted

I'm just going to leave this here...

giphy.gif

atleast she looks relatable now :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

EB66B876-FB19-4936-8A98-FC417EC89124.thu

god she looks awful, like a creepy smelly grandma. Also her hairline is receding??

I have known Kenna for her #aesthetic but what #aesthetic is this.

5a8af3ce5d564_Sin_ttulo-1.png.png

Posted

This is just a genuine little message for Kenna, because idgaf about her appearance tbh and that story from her sister was cute and real for once...

I want Kenna to know that a lot of people dislike her actions and fakeness, but all of this doesn't define her real self. I think she has lot's of potential to do great things! Maybe a break from the internet to find herself could go a long way. Sounds really cheesy and cliché. I just feel like as time went by she distanced herself more and more from her roots. Of course people grow and change. But social media is retaining her from growing. 

Posted

While I’m absolutely ugly asf when I’m caught off guard (and typically any other time H AR HAR) I think it’s just so jarring because she edits her pictures so much. She has SSSNIPERWOLF levels of editing, so when she’s caught looking like that in that moment, it’s so jarring. 

Posted

She genuinely looks like a grandma. 

DE14B19D-AF64-45C5-81D6-C612EE16CF83.png

Holy hell hahahahahhaha!

Posted

Jesus

E38BD44F-AEAA-4EB8-B886-E1C570264639.png

Posted

While I’m absolutely ugly asf when I’m caught off guard (and typically any other time H AR HAR) I think it’s just so jarring because she edits her pictures so much. She has SSSNIPERWOLF levels of editing, so when she’s caught looking like that in that moment, it’s so jarring. 

when i'm caught off guard i look hit, but i still look like me xD she looks like some rando fan dressed up and cosplaying as SNOW kenna in that video lmao