• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

8043 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm what you call scrawny. 5ft even 95 lbs size 5 1/2 shoe. Even then I cannot shop in the kids section. I can for shoes, but as a woman I have a bust (minuscule but HEY it's still there) and hips. Kids clothes just do not fit especially at the neck line. I guess I can fit into a few of the ones for 12 yr olds and so on, but they don't fit correctly. Nor do they look flattering. They make you look boxy and squished.

Posted

How boring is her life that all she can does in her free time is obsess with being how small she is? :l

Posted

I honestly really doubt that kenna shopped that picture of her in the shirt and I think claiming she slimmed that photo to hell and back is just a huge ego booster for her. She basically put on a shirt that was sucking the air out of her so of course her figure would be more exposed. She eats a lot of shit but it seems like she doesn't eat much because she doesn't cook and shes a vegetarian. 

Maybe its the fact her breasts looked strange at the angle she was photographed at, or perhaps its because I have a similar diet to her- but I somehow doubt that she got her hands on an actual toddler sized shirt. To me the photo looks at least like a large kids shirt, which again is plausible with her alleged height, but a toddler size? I feel there probably is some photoshop going on to make the shirt look smaller. Than again, I am not an expert on photoshop so take my word with a grain of salt. 

I have a lot of short friends, I'm a 5'6" female so I am not "smol", and the general consensus amongst them is that they typically dispise or laugh off being compaired to a child for their height. None of them would actively seek looking child like unless it was for a character they were cosplaying, but even then thats not an everyday aesthetic. That's just for special events where they need to be a character. 

I understand having your own aesthetic and making a persona that is more exaggerated online than it is in real life, but if you wish to come off as more childlike and innocent as your aesthetic there are ways to make the aesthetic work without sorting through actual children's clothes.

Some ideas for Kenna: 

💜 Find graphic t-shirts online that fit you and wear them. Forever 21 and Hot Topic occasionally will have Disney themed shirts so look out for those. Bonus points of the shirt background is black, white, or grey. Those colors go with anything! Make sure its a shirt you can theme an outfit around! 

💙 Patterned bottoms are a must. I'm talking floral leggings and jeans with polka dots on them. Make sure it corrdinates well with the accesories you choose. It doesn't have to match the shirt in color but for a slightly more grownup take on a youthful aesthetic your pants should match your accessories in a primary color scheme, and your shirt should be the secondary color scheme of the outfit.

💚 While on the subject of bottoms, solid colored jeans are your friend too. Namely pink, lavender, and mint but for the fall and winter try burgandy, emerald, and grey. 

💛 The DIY earrings made of keychains in the last Tokyo haul done was perfect! Find earrings that feature cartoon characters or "cute" things like big roses or tiny cat faces for stud earrings. For dangle earrings try ones in the shape of little animals or sweets. 

❤ Other accessories should be just as cartoony, but also be more subtle. If you have big earrings, opt for a thin lace choker that matches the color of the earrings. 

💕 To balance out the cartoonish nature of the outfit, neutral shoes and socks are a must. These should match the secondary color scheme picked out by the shirt's background. 

♥ Lastly, wear clothes that are meant for adults. You may want to look youthful, but you have an adult body and you should resepct that. Too tight shirts and too small pants are not cute, in fact I'd argue the looser you can make the t-shirt and the nore properly fitted the pants are the more cuter the outfit will be. 

Posted

ot but

does she use an app for the polaroid borders on her photos? if so, can anyone tell me which one it is? :alpacawink:

Posted

ot but

Hidden Content

I believe it's the polaroid frames from afterlight, but you need to pay for a lot of them

Posted

Wasn't she so obssessed with bts like a couple of months ago? They are all over social media these days because they are in LA. I find her obliviousness weird specially because I thought that her pink *****aesthetic****** meant acting like a total weeaboo/koreaboo...

Posted

ot but

Hidden Content

definitely afterlight. it's a paid app but not an expensive one. it's where she gets her dust filters and light leaks, too.

Posted

I honestly don't know if I can follow the thread anymore because honestly, there's something about Kenna's attitude that not only irritates you, it sticks to you, you know?

I see so much insecurity, bitterness and unhappiness in this woman (because whether she likes it or not, she is a woman, not a teenager)  as she lashes out at anything slightly negative. It gets to the point that reading her exploits just kind of taints my day. Girl needs to get her affairs in order and actually chill, because if an internet stranger is feeling this way, how would it be for someone who actually has to be like this 24/7??

Yes, preach it!

I still lurk on here once in a while, but quit posting cause everybody was already saying exactly what was on my mind. Seeing her constant antics-from her horribly rude comments to her morbid obsession with Disney/children to her bland poetry-just wears you down. Not that I'm criticizing the users who keep up with this (there are other guilty pleasures I follow that I could be better off without tbh) cause that's how they choose to spend their free time. Been trying to ease out of her gossip (I've kept up with it for like 2 years) and actually immerse myself into doing things I actually love and want to get better at. Don't know about y'all, but seeing Kenneth's true venomous colors makes me want to push myself into being a better person. /endspeech

Posted

I spotted this in the comments section of her latest Instagram post
pjpijp.thumb.png.7e6f2d38f619d82c95c6b94
Obvious fanboy/girling and fact errors aside (It's autumn that's ending in the southern hemisphere and not summer, right?), it's an interesting tin foil theory nevertheless. Could it be that Bree is becoming Kendoll's new "BFF forever" because Kendoll is also becoming more and more obsessed with appearing "smol", thus leading her to wanting to use Bree as a "tool" to make herself look more tiny and qt kawaii? Though it wouldn't surprise me if they were becoming BFFs for no other reasons than birds of a feather flocking together (since Bree also is rather snowflakey)

Confirmed, next month in Aus is the starting of Winter. She had three months of Aitumn she could have exploited, like I previously mentioned xD (Also, summer was replaced like last month, it's basically winter now lol)

Posted

I feel so bad and embarassed for this girl! She used to have some fashion sense and now dresses like a toddler who choose thier outfit for the first time without mommas help! Its obvious she cannot accept her age and is regressing, alot of people have been there. Lost in life and fearful of responsibilities, but living in a fantasy world is not the best coping mechanism. (The toddler shirt thing is soooooo unnecssary and triggering, this girl is gonna give me an ulcer smh):alpacabored: