• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Pokimane Graduation   07/05/20

Hello. Pokimane has been given her own Subforum in the Little Snowflakes section. This change and other minor site changes have been made and can be found in the site changes thread here. Thank you.

Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

8043 posts in this topic

Posted

A2EBAC8C-8977-4573-9D9D-23F26DB22D39.thu

how much do y’all think a poetry book filled with poems just like this would cost in this economy? lol

This punctuation is giving me anxiety :darth:

Posted

*cough* since kentruck is so into infant aesthetics lately, why not go for a corresponding hairstyle. :doge:

rBVaEFfg-MGASiIwAAWgNV80WmI307.jpg

She's getting closer and closer

IMG_7949.PNG

IMG_7950.PNG

Posted

I am honestly rolling my eyes into the back of my head that she was in Japan for a MONTH and seemingly didn't buy ANY anime merch??? Or mention doing anything related to it? Tf? To me this proves that she's 1000% using the 'uwu i luv animu' schtick as part of her kawaii nihon ohime persona... isn't she supposed to be into Yuri on Ice and Boku no Hero Academia??? Those are SOOO big in Japan right now. Like I'm talking events, special merch, cafes... like no, it's not classic Japanese culture, but it IS Japanese pop culture. And at least it would have been experiences/merch you can't buy in the US... but nah, 500 more Didney pins and clothing items she could get back home took priority lmao. Why did you even gooooo?!?!

Agreed. I went to Japan last year and a lot of the Disney merch she had you can find in the US (popcorn bucket, pins, etc). I was also really annoyed that she barely bought any anime merch too?? like it's SO much cheaper in Japan to buy merch than in the states, and you can buy most of the Disney crap she got in the US??

Posted

i'm calling it: kenna has an ageplay fetish

I’m honestly really surprised Kenna isn’t into DDLG, but I guess an asexual person probably wouldn’t be into that. Or do aro/ace people still have kinks? (I’m sorry I’m not that educated on the topic!!)

Posted

I’m honestly really surprised Kenna isn’t into DDLG, but I guess an asexual person probably wouldn’t be into that. Or do aro/ace people still have kinks? (I’m sorry I’m not that educated on the topic!!)

we have pretty much already debunked kenna being aro ace. 99.9% probability she is actually just straight. 

even so, i'm mostly joking but she definitely is way too into being perceived as small and childish and young. it's extremely creepy, so i wouldn't be surprised if she legitimately has an ageplay fetish. 

Posted

I have some ace friends who've told me that it tends to vary from person to person, so it's a pretty gray area. I would imagine it's not likely since kinks are directly related to sexual attraction. However, I'm not aro/ace myself so take it with a grain of salt. 

Posted

Okay I know we stopped talking about it but the only reason I mentioned Kanji on the polish was because she seemed confident that what she was reading was kanji. lol. 

and tbh I am disappointed that she would project her mindset of being small to her followers like this. There is nothing wrong with it, but she has an obsession and it is very off putting to me, especially when it is becoming more blatant. To my eyes, it feels she might suffer from Body Dysmorphia, but I cant say that for sure. Its obvious that photo is edited though. She is small but that it not her bodty frame. I hope her followers dont feel they need to be like her. And yea, she isnt responsible for them, but its still sad she doesnt see how her actions might affect others and want to prevent that.