• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

8043 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't get why she keeps mentioning her "smollness" and "childness" when she ain't really that small. Like she ain't one of the people from little people big world or peter dinklage so it's like who gives a shit. She's literally slightly shorter than average and there are so many ladies in the world who are in the same boat as her but aren't this annoying about it. Does she actually go around thinking her height and immaturity is special? Height is not even an interesting trait unless you're in the extremes and even then those people have other things going on with their lives that is interesting. Immaturity is just a shitty trait that people try not to be, everyone has a bit of their child selves in them but people can still act mature and limit that part of themselves.

She is honestly become a boring and bitter person that thinks they are more interesting than they actually are. I'm surprised people actually want to be her because she has showed time and time again that she is a plain weaboo betty and nothing more.

I feel like every time I get on her thread I just rant about how shitty and boring of a person she is. oh well.

Posted

i mean not gonna lie i eat raw cookie dough all the time (haven’t gotten sick yet lol) 

but seriously does she only eat cookies and sugar?!?? 

She's a smol fairy princess, of course she only eats sugar. ;3 You think she eats normal people things like meat and vegetables?

Posted

IMG_0122.thumb.PNG.e08f2f5b8681fc21e7266

IMG_0123.thumb.PNG.193d7c0f3a3fe8257b83c

I'm so disappointed in myself. Ugh, when will I EVER be as edgy as Kenna? I humbly bow before your greatness, o edge overlord Kenna. Please teach me your ways.

My Internet is being a little shit today so the pictures were loading slowly, and when I saw the first picture and underlined part, it's like I knew what was coming, "She's gonna eat the cookie dough, isn't she" the second picture fully materialized in my head like a nightmare vision before it loaded on my screen :phftt:

Posted

Personally, I don't really see why somebody would want to brag about voluntarily exposing themselves to the risk of getting diarrhea, infections, abdominal cramps and fever... but you do you Kendoll, you're the queen of cool after all :^)

Sorry, on mobile and can't OT, this is from an outbreak in 2016. The problem is with the raw eggs. Super unlikely for anything to happen regardless, but I get where you're coming from. Such a childish thing to brag about

Posted

I bet she eats vegetables.. ya know...potatoes..in the form of fries.. from In and Out burgers. Idk, she must eat veggies. i just dont see why someone who values their appearance would avoid things vital for their health. And those "tiny faeries" from that country she loves, JAPAN, have a diet mostly comprised from veggies. 

Posted

She replied to someone on that picture and said that she doesn't think the overalls are from Japan. She said someone probably bought them in America and they somehow made their way to Japan because the sizing is entirely in English. So it would be American kid's sizing.

Posted (edited)

She replied to someone on that picture and said that she doesn't think the overalls are from Japan. She said someone probably bought them in America and they somehow made their way to Japan because the sizing is entirely in English. So it would be American kid's sizing.

I was about to post the screenshot when I saw your post!

IMG_20180516_093013.thumb.jpg.05bdd249d0

It is actually very common for adults to find clothes that fit them from the upper range of kids clothing. The upper range of kids clothing usually equate to the adult's xs or S or just slightly smaller than the two size. Pants may be tougher but shirts are mostly possible. I actually have to buy kids clothing because I had problem finding clothes that fit me properly in the adult section sometimes. Kids clothing are usually priced lower, which is a bonus.

IMG_0123.thumb.PNG.193d7c0f3a3fe8257b83c

This screen shot is so unflattering:harharplz:

Edit: I just saw the story and oh my, the cringe!

Edited by mitsukuni