• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

8043 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As much as I agree that this example of her saying she finds someone attractive or hot is not a valid example of her not being an aro-ace, I still have doubts about her being truly aro-ace, even if it is with straight-leaning tendencies. Her aro-ace video is a good video that addresses a lot of useful and helpful information. However, there has been tons of examples that does not quite coincide with her aro-ace claims. 

I'd seriously love to see those examples if they're out there (for me I really feel like it'd have to be hard evidence of her denying recent/current relationships or smt), but even on the past 2 thread summaries, the "evidence" pointing to her lying is about her gushing about fictional husbandos and shit which totally doesn't count... Even the other day there was a thread going trying to invalidate ace/aro claims because she was joking about 2 fictional characters fighting over her hand in marriage because "ace/aros don't make those kinds of jokes" lol... js, the majority of the claims on here about it are pretty invalidating of ace/aro's and maybe that comes from just lack of understanding of what it actually is.

Edited by sylveon

Posted

Bree is as entitled and catty as Kenna is.

I mentioned this before I think, but back in the fall I politely asked her to source some art she’d reposted (and it was genuine, I didn’t have an issue with her or was trying to start anything, I just linked the artist and asked her to credit) and she condescendingly rephrased my comment in a very bratty way to tell me to “check the tags before commenting”, and I just replied with a “:)” which she then responded with “nice try, you don’t even follow me, go away” or something. I was a little surprised me just asking her to credit an artist got THAT hostile of a response. 

She’s an extremely unpleasant person behind her “self love!!! Disney princess!!!” facade from what I’ve seen from both my interaction and how she snapped at Lunestelle for “”copying”” the hat she hot glued some shit to for Kenna. 

She’s very, very pretty, but she’s just a snob like Kenna. She’s just more antagonistic imho. Idk what it is about Kenna that pulls these pseudo-fairy princess types with aggressive tendencies to her, but it doesn’t make the situation better.

i remember you saying that in the last thread now!! Tbh i find all of kennas friends to be pretty pretentious, but grace and eve at least seemed to be somewhat kind and mature in how they treat people. But bree is just so... bitchy. It seems like she has a lot of narcissistic tendencies herself. No wonder they get along so well. 

also do you know where i can find any screenshots or anything of bree accusing lunestelle of copying? I may have missed that, or i just dont remember

Posted (edited)

I'd seriously love to see those examples if they're out there (for me I really feel like it'd have to be hard evidence of her denying recent/current relationships or smt), but even on the past 2 thread summaries, the "evidence" pointing to her lying is about her gushing about fictional husbandos and shit which totally doesn't count... Even the other day there was a thread going trying to invalidate ace/aro claims because she was joking about 2 fictional characters fighting over her hand in marriage because "ace/aros don't make those kinds of jokes" lol... js, the majority of the claims on here about it are pretty invalidating of ace/aro's and maybe that comes from just lack of understanding of what it actually is.

I agree that there have been too many irrelevant examples brought up on the threads that tried to rebut her claims. Personally, after rewatching the 50 facts, I feel that it is more likely that she couldn't find guys that fit her ideal type. That is exactly what she said in the 50th fact.

The following is just my personal opinion. By no means is it prove that Kenna is not aro-ace thus I am hiding it.

I did not want to mention this at first, I am aro, I cannot feel romantic feelings for anyone. I tried but I couldn't. I have never had a crush on people, fictional or not. I actually goes into a panic attack when people confesses to me. Everytime I think about the future, it is always me, my family, and hopefully a baby. However, not once was marriage or even a partner was in that picture. I see my friends fall in love and when they describe it to me, I can understand the words but I cannot comprehend them. I tried imaging having a partner and my mind went blank. However, I do have sexual urges so I know I am not ace. I understand there are different types of aro or ace or aro-ace. Everyone is different, which is why I said I doubt but I did not immediately dismiss it. Which is also why I said it may be more convincing if she claims to just be one of the two. It is just really difficult for me to understand how she can crush on so many characters and talking about marriage all the time. I hope I don't offend you because I understand the frustration of being mistaken. 

Edit: I found this and I am still standing my ground that I doubt she is a full aro-ace. If she said she is gray or demi, I may have believed her.

Just leaving this here.

Screenshot_2018-05-08-16-10-11-62.thumb.Screenshot_2018-05-08-15-59-19-24.thumb.

Edited by mitsukuni

Posted

Screenshot_2018-05-08-15-59-19-24.thumb.

OT Not gonna lie...that armour/dress is my shit.

Posted

New video. Can't believe she seriously counts that as "Japan Chronicles" when she shows nothing of Japan... (Disney Sea is the unique Japanese Disney park, Disneyland is the same as anywhere else)

Posted

Just leaving this here.

Screenshot_2018-05-08-15-59-19-24.thumb.

It's always the same with Kimply_Senna isn't it. She just hAS to exaggerate the shit out of everything.

People on the Internet: appreciating Zendayas outfit
Kenna, must always top other people: IM GAY NOW / CAN SHE PUNCH ME IN THE FACEEE

Posted

New video. Can't believe she seriously counts that as "Japan Chronicles" when she shows nothing of Japan... (Disney Sea is the unique Japanese Disney park, Disneyland is the same as anywhere else)

I have to say I love the introduction and format of the video.

Posted

Tbh I think her new video is really nice? It's not filtered to hell and back, it's filmed well and it's very pleasing to look at. She even censored people's faces to protect their privacy. I agree that I would rather have seen a vlog like this showing more of actual Japan instead of mostly Disney, but it's a real step up from her usual videos in my opinion.

Posted

Do you seriously believe anything Kenna says? The girl who is 99% sure she's narcoleptic, allergic to water and claims to love Japan but disrespects its people and doesn't care about their culture?

Preaaach it girl! I have Never believed that Kenna was aroace! This is a girl who goes on tumblr, finds a “coool new thing” (eg Buddhism, minimalism, “indigo child”, “60’s style”, veganism, stupid allergies, rare diseases, sexualities she’s never heard about before) and then adopts it for her own to have for like one week. I’m surprised she hasn’t dropped the aroace act yet... She’s been dropping everthing else she’s lied about (vegan/ CF, buddhism, minimalism etc).

Posted (edited)

delete.

Edited by ElisaSB

Posted (edited)

delete.(my post got posted 3 times sry)

Edited by ElisaSB

Posted

How many of you have had personal interractions with Krusty? 

I have and she was rude and entitled as all living hell