• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

8043 posts in this topic

Posted

They said they don't know her personally lol 

my bad :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

So, Lunestelle made a post about not sending hate to Kenna, yet Kenna hasn't said a word besides going to Lunestelle's instagram to talk about and victimize herself? I don't like Lunestelle but damn, if that doesn't show Kenna's true colors then I dunno what will.

Regarding Lunestelle's post:

Lunestelle_1.thumb.png.01a3aea5562407ca8

Posted below Kenna's comment:
(I don't know if she outright said it was Kenna's fans bullying her before so here's a screenshot)

Lunestelle_2.thumb.PNG.d6cd7a782e1e50f23

Posted

guys...wtf is this account? This is beyond petty. Like seriously it's a pair of shoes, jesus. And this girl is so proud on the post about these shoes too...theyre clearly just some stupid Kenna stan. And people think WE'RE  the ones with too much time on our hands.

I can’t find that account anymore.. Was it deleted? 

Posted

IMG_1759.thumb.PNG.1862993f44e51ec862b37IMG_1761.thumb.JPG.5716eef55a7e734b3e61f

surprise, surprise

(yeah she seems so busy learning new techniques for her video editing!)

Posted (edited)

IMG_1759.thumb.PNG.1862993f44e51ec862b37IMG_1761.thumb.JPG.5716eef55a7e734b3e61f

surprise, surprise

(yeah she seems so busy learning new techniques for her video editing!)

she looks so old there compared to brie 

Edited by r3alseacloud5

Posted

I wish she would go to other places other than disneyland because she's mostly at home or at disneyland. idk go to some cute cafes or anime conventions like anime expo or kcon? I feel like there's a lot of interesting things to do in california and she could film it and have fun doing it? Maybe I haven't been keeping up with her posts because all I see is disney. 

Posted (edited)

Breekish is liking a lot of photos from that weird Instagram account.. why??

Edit: I checked and breekish liked all the photos of the account. The account also follows breekish but breekish is not following back. The account follows lunestelle, but not kenna (or her sisters).

Kennaonice and youTube faries a're also liking a few pics. Also I.stan.u. I posted a picture of him a few pages back. 

Edit 2: found the pic

The account definitely favours kenna over lunestelle and it shows. Why else would 3 fan accounts from kenna like it and her best friend breekish? 

Found this gem. I lol'd at what someone reply'd.

Screenshot_20180505-081014_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Whiskas

Posted

Kind of OT but I had my music on shuffle and "Chained to the Rhythm" by Katy Perry came on... completely reminded me of Kenna! I know the song is really about breaking free from technology and whatnot but some of the lyrics really remind me of her. In the music video Katy has pink hair and a weird dress on, and is always at a theme park...