Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

3220 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

OT maybe?

Did Kenna always have a weird obsession for disney even in her boho days? Or did it appear when she became a kawaii warrior?

She tends to use whatever's trendy to define herself. When Star Wars came out it was "OMG Kylo Ren!!!". The Disney phase has just stuck around longer. And I guess it makes sense if she lives near the park, can afford a season ticket and can take photos all over the park  outside that one friggen pink door that fits her ~*AeStHeTic*~ I have noticed that Anime is leapfrogging Disney to fit her Kawaii Sakura Princess fairy phase. Who knows what will be next! The new Han Solo movie comes out soon but she doesn't seem to care enough about Star Wars to go see a movie that doesn't include her precious Emo boyfriend Kylo, so I guess by Christmas next year or when the DVD comes out she'll be back on with the Star Wars obsession. 

Also, just wanted to add that it's pretty gross how much she fetishises Asian people like she does. My fiance is half Asian (mum is from Singapore, dad is from England) and said the amount of racists taunts he got growing up in a 99% white English school and off the cuff comments people make that really get to him. I don't even like watching Breakfast at Tiffany's  because of how awful Mickey Rooney's character was (seriously though when will they re-release it with him edited out!?!). She needs to stop! It's fine being interested in a culture, but don't treat people like they aren't anything except normal human beings! 

Edited by LucyCaboosey

Posted

for her sake I hope all this ridiculous shit is trolling us... but I doubt she’s that smart. I can’t wait for kendra to drive all her fans away because she blocked them for saying she looked tall

Posted

Can we talk about how boring her feed is?

IMG_7498.PNG

Posted

Can we talk about how boring her feed is?

IMG_7498.PNG

right? I used - at least - to enjoy the overall look of her instagram. It actually inspired me to put more effort in mine, but I don't think that this pastel/pink theme is doing her any favour. Plus knowing that she is an Asian country and seeing how "western" it looks makes me even sadder 

Posted

Looking through her old photos has been so pleasing, I really liked the way she edited her pictures and stuff, even though it's generic tumblr aesthetic. I wonder what she'll do when she finally gets bored (I hope) of the fucking pink and decides to choose another palette. She has to get sick of the koreaboo aesthetic eventually, right? Right? :alpacawink:

Posted (edited)

Haven't seen her being googled in a while, even though it's a dead convo.

I just wanted to remind her (since you read here anyway Kennerz) is that this kind of google search return is what literally ruins careers. She is doomed at ever getting a normal "hand in a resume" job beyond retail/food service.  

(searched under incognito - used both "simply_kenna" and her name "McKenna Kaelin" ie the google results anyone would get googling her for the first time)

She needs a professional PR team to solve this clusterfuck of a problem at this point. 

PULL and LOL cow are in her top 5 results. 

kenna.JPG

kenna2.JPG

Edited by honeycrisp

Posted

This kind of google search return is what ruins careers.

(searched under incognito - used both "simply_kenna" and her name "McKenna Kaelin" ie the google results anyone would get googling her for the first time)

She needs a professional PR team to solve this clusterfuck of a problem at this point. 

kenna.JPG

kenna2.JPG

oh dear...

Posted

Haven't seen her being googled in a while, even though it's a dead convo.

I just wanted to remind her (since you read here anyway Kennerz) is that this kind of google search return is what literally ruins careers. She is doomed at ever getting a normal "hand in a resume" job beyond retail/food service.  

Hidden Content

PULL and LOL cow are in her top 5 results. 

kenna.JPG

kenna2.JPG

I'd consider a legal name change in her situation tbh

Posted

Looking through her old photos has been so pleasing, I really liked the way she edited her pictures and stuff, even though it's generic tumblr aesthetic. I wonder what she'll do when she finally gets bored (I hope) of the fucking pink and decides to choose another palette. She has to get sick of the koreaboo aesthetic eventually, right? Right? :alpacawink:

Well, last year she continued with her sickly pale kboo makeup well into her autumn and winter aesthetics regardless of the colour palette change, she just dyed her hair orange (still pains my eyes to even think back on it) and started to draw on Adam Driver moles instead of the fake freckles she used to do before. But I'm eager to see what she'll come up with when her yellow fever phase ends. I'm either guessing Vintage Kendra with her granny dresses or some kind of Edgy Kenpachi with the coloured hair and how she prides herself on her salty behaviour. Seeing that she considered herself the punk edit of Snow White when she had black hair last time, both opitions seem very likely.

Posted

Besides all the other reasons for disliking her, what does grate on my nerves is that she tries so hard to be "unique" and "different from everyone else." Then she hops onto anything that has a reputation for being "geeky" but is still classified as "mainstream" because of how well-known it is. Quite ironic, really.

This "Super Sugoi Kawaii Princess" (/^▽^)/ aesthetic won't last long. 

With all these trends she's hopping on, I wouldn't be surprised if she tries bringing back scene, lol.