• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

8043 posts in this topic

Posted

Really strange how she’s claiming her ‘antis’ are teens but by her actions she comes off so immature, imagine being a grown adult and spending time you’re so lucky to have in a foreign country whining about people not liking you and attacking them. Tragic.

Posted

She honestly needs to get someone to look over her posts and comments before she puts them out. I know she won't because of how stuck up she is and how she doesn't want help on things she thinks she's an "expert" on (fyi, not a good mentality for the workplace). She needs some type of filter for her content so she can give off the fake "little nice fairy" persona that she is faking. Her images "might" give off that vibe but her speech and words don't (and I feel that it is actually affecting how she looks sometimes). 

The way she acts and the choices she makes/made shows who she really is. She should also not be her honest self because whatever that is, it's vile. So many celebrities and important people can be awful human beings but would usually have some filter (whether if its common sense, a person, or a team) so the general public will never know (or will know much later on). 

Also she needs to stop ps or whatever she does to her photos because every time we see her actual face, she looked like she just aged like 15-20 years. Not that she looks old but because her heavily edited photos makes her look way too young sometimes. It kinda makes me do a double take every time I see her real face (because she mostly shows edited pics). Not even the Asians she's trying to impersonate look young and "doll" like most of the time.

Posted

Critiria Kenna has for choosing a quote:

IMG_7492.PNG.6b39845fe9c13133aff4f7c3728

At least......

Not whitewashed by an ugly filter.

AMIRITE?

Posted (edited)

Some of the "funny" comments from her fans.:alpacaworry:

IMG_20180424_150720.thumb.jpg.2ca7135932IMG_20180424_150704.thumb.jpg.0d194beb4a

So anyone can get free cookies. Not just her. Why am I not surprised.IMG_20180424_150735.thumb.jpg.5d6a1046f4

One of the few decent people:

IMG_20180424_150823.thumb.jpg.225dcf1830

IMG_20180424_150628.jpg

On a side note, is Duffy so uncommon in America?

Edited by mitsukuni

Posted

Someone reposted her picture and she got mad. "People should just not steal" (again, sorry if already posted) 

Hidden Content

wow, that's a bit hypocritical there isn't it Kentucky? I mean all they're doing is reposting stuff on insta, which a ton of people do, meanwhile you stole someone's art with the intent to make merch out of it and sell it....who's the real shitdick here?

Posted

I have a couple more comments for you guys. I wonder if they strained anything from reaching that hard... 

Hidden Content

Also, some really funny comments from former fans. 

Hidden Content

That "banned because I said she was tall" is maybe the catch of the week. But the plagiarism and "working hard" stuff is a close second.

I work harder than Kennel by sweeping my floors and doing dishes.

Actually, I should probably just start a YT channel and video myself ordering Dominos Pizza, drinking soda, and staring at the walls. Her fans would love me as long as I dressed like a fucking clown and made sure to insult them because they think I should have ordered olives instead of mushrooms.

(Actually I'd probably get attacked by her assault army because I was plagiarizing her since, as we all know, Kenndrool invented pizza).

Posted

Now we know why Kenna loses followers so fast... she just blocks them all.

well and she gets unfollowed a lot, however what's weird to me is that she had a sudden burst of follower increase...and idk I've supspected that every since first thread that she bought followers because I never understood why she's so popular for her trash content
If we believe that she makes those sockpuppet accounts + buying followers there why stop there and not buy yourself some followers as well??
(socialblade is currently under maintenance so I can't deliver accurate numbers)
tenor.gif?itemid=7960871

Posted (edited)

You know that @/stealthgame account? It accepted my request and I checked who this person follows. It’s a bit suspicious if you ask me. 

B2348A5F-AB86-4DDC-9CD6-87AC87F6105D.png

68D784F4-C673-4B11-98A0-E1E8636A1961.png

00720F6A-8957-4BE2-B66A-AC669D15B860.png

Edited by jungri

Posted

yall might wanna double check your info don't show on screenshots, i mean not everyone might care about their anonimity but sometimes i get worried for you guys ;

@jugnri

Posted

yall might wanna double check your info don't show on screenshots, i mean not everyone might care about their anonimity but sometimes i get worried for you guys ;

@jugnri

thanks for telling me I didn’t notice 

Posted

I actually liked her during her boho days. She can be very charming when you do not dig deeper. That may be why she is still having a fan base mainly consisting of impressionable teens. I know I definitely did not think of doing background checks on my idols when I was young. I just believed them.

Her pictures may seem nice at the first glance but it gets horrible after a while when you realised every single thing is filtered out to the max.

Scientifically, there is no possibility of an allergy to only drinking pure water. This is because Aquagenic urticacia is an all-rounded allergy and not just simply a food allergy. Anyone saying they are allergic to drinking water do not know what they are saying.

Posted (edited)

They are literally carbonated water with flavoured powders (still not as healthy as plain water, I am just saying her water allergy claims are bs)

(Sorry if I'm bringing up older topics but I tend to bite my tongue until I explode and her ig stories made it for me😂)

Okay - I've been lurking on here a lot recently (I saw a bunch of Kenna drama videos a few months ago and have become kinda fascinated with this whole trainwreck) but I had to make an account just to ask

she claimed she had a water allergy????

I was going to say something about not believing that at all but while waiting for this to be approved mitsukuni covered it better than I can...

Sounds like an excuse for not liking the taste (or lack of taste) of water... I can't believe if she actually had something like that she wouldn't mention it more often.

Edited by someoneawful
mitsukuni's response

Posted

OT maybe?

Did Kenna always have a weird obsession for disney even in her boho days? Or did it appear when she became a kawaii warrior?