• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

8043 posts in this topic

Posted

Hidden Content

I appreciate the concern! If it goes against the rules, I'll definitely delete my post. As for privacy, I don't really mind, It's super easy to find out it's me. xD

Posted

Honestly couldn't sit through either video from Kenna or Venus. 

Way to go Kenna calling her main source of income stupid work stuff, it's like working a commission based job and telling someone please buy this so I get a cut even though this job is stupid.

As for mei, she agreed to meet up but maybe they just didn't have enough natural chemistry to make it relevant to her. I mean she's also content based, and seemingly better at it than Kenna so if the experience was bad she couldn't really make anything more out of it and decided that she didnt want to put out subpar content. Can't blame her for that.

The Venus video, I skip through it, seemed liked Venus just became third wheel. She probably didn't hit it off with ketchup as well, but also a victim of being a snowflake it looks like she felt obligated to defend ketchup in some way. I don't know too much about Venus but what I've seen lately is she's overwhelmingly positive I feel like she couldn't just make a vlog with trying in some way to WK ketchup.

Kenna is increasingly becoming more awful to me, I just assumed it was some kind of mental illness that drives her incessant need for attention and compulsive lying, but at this point it's becoming so clear she's a lost cause. Her family glosses over these extremely loud cries for attention, they shrug off all her responsibilities for her, like her taxes. She's clinging to her trust fund bc unlike her family, she gets support out of money. 

Kenna needs therapy, retail therapy ain't doing anything for her. If she goes back to Japan in September it's just going to be worse on her. I imagine she's lying so much because the lack of daily interaction with English speakers is throwing a huge wrench in get daily schedule of attention seeking so she has to make up the difference by lying to the extreme of being called kawaii, fairy, etc. 

I just feel bad for her because she really never stood a chance and then a big audience fell into her lap. 

Edit: not sure if speculation abt mental illness is fair game, if it's not allowed I'll delete right away.

Yeah, I feel like Kenna's behavior has gotten worse since what I've read from the beginning days of her first thread.  It honestly seems like her parents don't support her or help her with anything, and just enable her to keep being a whiny brat.  They're obviously in touch with her (or at least her mom, idk about her dad(?)), so why can't some bring up Kenna's problems?  Speculation about illness I believe is allowed as long as you don't say "I'm sure that this person has ___ mental illness, nobody can change my mind" when that person hasn't been professionally diagnosed, so I'm just gonna say that yeah, I think there's something more serious going on here that she might actually need to get help for, but maybe she's so caught up in her own mind she doesn't think she needs any help.

Posted

I was kind of expecting the vlog to be mainly doors and entryways (particularly pink or pastel doors). Not that it matters since the vlog still felt like it was lacking. I couldn't finish it.

Posted

Yeah, I feel like Kenna's behavior has gotten worse since what I've read from the beginning days of her first thread.  It honestly seems like her parents don't support her or help her with anything, and just enable her to keep being a whiny brat.  They're obviously in touch with her (or at least her mom, idk about her dad(?)), so why can't some bring up Kenna's problems?  Speculation about illness I believe is allowed as long as you don't say "I'm sure that this person has ___ mental illness, nobody can change my mind" when that person hasn't been professionally diagnosed, so I'm just gonna say that yeah, I think there's something more serious going on here that she might actually need to get help for, but maybe she's so caught up in her own mind she doesn't think she needs any help.

Im in no way a professional, but like many others I do suffer with mental illness. After learning my own diagnosis I did a lot of research and kenna definitely hit the mark on a lot of them. 

Personally I think she'd benefit with some counseling and her family might too. But I mean it's really not my place to say what she needs but it's really difficult to see someone struggling that much with finding her own identity. Its really no wonder she clings to these very child like things. 

but she still needs to be held accountable and needs to apologize for her wrong doings and become self aware. Theres no excuse for bragging about meeting and working with a photographer then omitting the credits, I know she did it later but most aspiring photographers use instagram and flickr as free public portfolio.

theres no excuse for taking creepy photos of some guy she met in a shop when she had already expressed concern of her "celebrity" and people taking pictures of her unknowningly.

and theres absolutely no reason under the sun to fetishize a group of people, an entire race, and reduce them to all "lil kawaii" people. Kenna has the benefit of being under the microscope and so many people to show her the toxic mannerisms she has but cant embrace it. 

its just really disappointing that she has an entire forum across multiple sites discussing the same things and still refuse to see that shes done something wrong. 

she just needs to really say sorry and mean it, it goes so far and most people are forgiving. 

Posted

Idk if this was already posted but the guy is holding up the middle finger on the left lmao 

AE67FE54-6686-42A2-9D92-918EF9EF4380.jpeg

I hope to god that was aimed toward Kenna 😂

Posted

At this point what scares me the most is to see how people can still worship these kind of person (I say that with most of these snowflakes here on this forum). I can't stand Venus, she is the "cringiest" koreaboo that i already knew by far, i feel uncomfortable watching her videos and keep wondering how they are perceived by Japanese people. Don't they think this is disrespectful? Venus acts like a cute anime girl when she have a monster inside her. What you really are and what do you allow people to know about you are two tottally different things. Seeing Kenna with Venus is just... a natural alignment of bad vibrations...... 

Posted

Idk if this was already posted but the guy is holding up the middle finger on the left lmao 

i'm living for thissss

Posted

"I'm just trying to enjoy my life everyone is judging me"- Mikan
I cut it where she said that is anyone is interested.

Hidden Content

Nobody judges her. Nobody gives a shit about her.

If I were her I'd take a pen and a notebook and take the criticism people have given her to grow a little bc seeing she is on the other side of the word and her content is just as bland-if not worse, she'll be 100% irrelevant in less than a year. Her fans will find someone better to worship (and if not better, with better content)

Thank the controversy Ketchup, it's the last thing paying your rent.

Posted

"please excuse the mess that was my hair for the last 2 years"

Kenna's hair: "No girl. We're getting a divorce." 

*hair falls out and scampers away*

Kenna: "Mikan.Mandarin-senpaiiiiiiii! Help meeeeeeeee!"

Mikan.Mandarin: .........................................................

(Translation from Mikan.M.: "Bitch you can't even buy a hard drive in Akiba and I didn't even get many subs from you. Go buy a damn wig. Ja ne!)

Posted

LMAAAAOOOO this guy has had ENOUGH

Posted (edited)

Kenna has a boyfriend? Was she not Aro? (OT, Sorry. But I just watched the video that was linked a few pages back.)

Edited by loonie.23