• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

8043 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by Miss_Paycheck2paycheck

Posted

What was the actual point of this reply? Does she get high from replying to hater comments? 

@Nevermore was spot on in noticing this: Kendra genuinely enjoys replying to haterz. She feels accomplished by doing so. That's how fucked up she is.

[OT but why can't I "@" anyone now? I've seen others having the same problems where the username link doesn't pop up.]

Posted

despite not engaging with her further, i have been blocked by animu princess sensei kenna. Alas, no more washed out pictures of dead pink hair for me. I cry.

Posted

despite not engaging with her further, i have been blocked by animu princess sensei kenna. Alas, no more washed out pictures of dead pink hair for me. I cry.

Tbh you were probably blocked because she saw that you posted the dm's here lol cause we know she lurks 

Posted

Tbh you were probably blocked because she saw that you posted the dm's here lol cause we know she lurks 

100% 

Posted (edited)

that page sure is full of things A S E X U A L S are interested in.

Hidden Content

WHo hAs tHe BIgGESt dIck In DMmD

Pleeeease someone explain to me why an asexual would follow this ig? It just further boosts the fact she’s just a straight girl tryna be ~special~

Edited by lilkbae
typos

Posted

Did Kenzo write this?

590A9B7B-4782-4DDE-8FAB-8B55790124B4.thu

Posted

Did Kenzo write this?

590A9B7B-4782-4DDE-8FAB-8B55790124B4.thu

She's more like this one:

Q: OP do you take constructive criticism?

A: I absolutely do not.