• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

8043 posts in this topic

Posted

So here's a quickly thrown together side by side of her hair the last time it was pink (also wearing a hat for max comparison) 

Her hair is beyond fixing I feel so bad looking at it

18-04-07-11-16-59-466_deco.jpg

look at how much she fucking whitewashed this pictures. The hat looks almost colorless. FFS

Posted (edited)

I really don’t think this girl is capable of appreciating anything in Japan aside from the cherry blossoms. I’ve never seen any in person but I’m already growing tired of them from her endless photos. 

8F3E461A-19D2-4553-A881-04019C79DEB8.jpeg

For someone that takes so many pictures you’d think she’d be good at it. She sucks at taking pictures ( even her poses in selfies are cringy af ) and she definitely didn’t learn anything about editing. If you scroll down on her Instagram you can see that she’s downgraded not only in the way she looks or dresses but also the way she edits. In her first pink hair phase I thought that she looked already bad and that it couldn’t get worse, ooh boy I was so wrong. She keeps getting uglier inside and out. 

Edited by Marie

Posted

She makes Japan and the cherry blossoms among herself seem so washed out and saturated

Blah . 

Posted

Leave it to Kimbo to somehow mistake an entire country for being in love with her. I think we finally found someone whose more delusional than Mira.

Posted

I'm surprised she hasn't posted any Tokyo Disneyland pics yet. I thought she would've gone by now but so far all she seems to be doing is strolling through parks getting complimented by random old people and going shopping where she sees her ~Japanese fairies uwu~

When will the blossom end? She'll probably end up going to Disneyland every day as soon as it ends or she gets bored looking at the trees. Maybe she read here and tries to prove that she's not only about Disneyland, maybe she actually got genuinely bored with it (it would be shocking).

Posted

When will the blossom end? She'll probably end up going to Disneyland every day as soon as it ends or she gets bored looking at the trees. Maybe she read here and tries to prove that she's not only about Disneyland, maybe she actually got genuinely bored with it (it would be shocking).

They're pretty much over with in Tokyo. After the storm this week, there isn't much left.

I think what actually might be factoring into her not going to Disney yet is the money. In America she has her annual pass, but there are only up to 4 days passes or annual passes in Tokyo. So going too often would become quite expensive over a whole month. The 4 days pass costs like €200 I think? 1 day pass is around €50. That's a whole lot of money she probably doesn't have. If anything she'll maybe learn the value of money on this trip. But only maybe.

Posted

can someone tell us what she said in her story?
what did she say when she said "my country"?

Posted

first week have already passed and what did she do? Basically nothing lol  just made up sceneries and situations 

Posted

I watched a documentary once on YT about Japanese women who fall in love with those host boys that are paid to be nice to them at clubs. I could totally see Kenna doing that, given that she thinks the interactions she has with salespeople (who are literally paid to be nice to you and stroke your ego) are genuine. The "special AroAce faerie uwu" shit she throws around is soo cringe it's unbearable. 

Posted

Looks like Kenner's IG subscribers aren't all that impressed with her washed out and dull aeSThEtiC either, much less her monotonous content:

Screen Shot 2018-04-07 at 5.08.12 PM.png

Posted

Lol, and to think that on her last trip we were complaining about how dull it seemed. At least she was actually doing things and not just prancing around dying blossoms. 

The one predictable thing about McKentucky is that, no matter how low your expectations are, she can still disappoint.