Simply_Kenna [Thread 3]

3220 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Congratulations, Kenners, you're breaking all records! 🎉

Edited by Qualle

Posted (edited)

in reply to one of the posts of the previous thread: mature for her age!!! don‘t make me laugh, knecki! she‘s the most immature person her age i‘ve ever seen  

Edited by paya

Posted (edited)

Jeez she has done some shit

btw, her Tumblr is of-frost-and-foxes (of-frost-and-foxes.tumblr.com)

Edited by daphneelven
added the link

Posted

@JunkFood thank you for such a great summary to start this thread! 

Posted

That summary was beyond amazing and Kenacula, congrats on being so flakey you gain a third thread lol

Posted

Fan photo w/ Kenna: 5th of Mars

Kenna’s selfie: 3rd of Mars

One would think that someone who alters her face to oblivion would stop taking fan photos. Or at least demand the fan to download the Snow app lol. 

Because even tho the shoping is painfully obvious; it’s even more so when you can compare the Snow photos to completely unaltered ones. 

4DDF2DDF-164F-45A8-80CA-FBE75456CA65.png

E1AB0B68-D529-4AD1-8A06-AAE9B3F55AB5.jpeg

Posted

Happy 3rd thread everyone!

Let's see how many months it takes for us to reach the 4th! :doge:

Also @tiramisutea , your closing "bye and good luck ketchup!" made me lol so much. Her statement "[My hair] could take [another round of bleaching]" is so stupid, does she seriously think that she's so goddamn special that reality would fuck off and leave her hair untouched despite the abuse? Sorry kenders, but denying it with all your might won't make any fuck-up less real! Deal with those falling, crispy strands fam! :alpacacrush:

Posted

Another thing that frustrates me about her inability to accept constructive criticism or any criticism at all is that she thinks it isn't her job to figure anything out. Like that comment which said her content wasn't very varied, and she responded with "your comment is only criticism and not constructive unless you tell me what to do". It's just another reminder that she's a narcissistic idiot who thinks that if you just turn it around on the person commenting then you're golden. 

Yeah, happy third thread! Too bad this won't be her last one either... 

PistCYX.gif

Posted

Happy third thread everybody. We’re not even halfway through the year and we saw all that fuckery kummers has done 

Cheers for another 500 pages of snowflake behavior! 

Posted

love the new summary, amazing job. Happy third thread everyone, the japan edition :B