• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

24 posts in this topic

Posted

I think the first picture is from Lacoste kids and the second one just a photoshoot. 

Oh and she's named as the new Kate Moss

images.jpeg

:douge:

Posted

Kate Moss wasn't all that interesting either. The only reason she was splashed over the news was because of her heroin (or was it cocaine) addiction.

Posted

Hey guys!

The message is absolutely clear:

Lena Rose is NOT Thylane Blondeau!

Lena Rose existed earlier than Thylane. Its all fake! 

This girl on the first picture is not the same girl as on the second pic. 

And yes, THY is made of plastic surgery to look like the girl on the first pic to simply steal her image!

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-17 um 02.06.39.png

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-17 um 02.07.35.png

Posted

Isn't there a rule stating not to make threads of underage people?? Or is that rule not on anymore? I'm confused

Posted

Isn't there a rule stating not to make threads of underage people?? Or is that rule not on anymore? I'm confused

Sorry, this thread was made / died before I even acquired the site and was just brought back to life. I'll lock it. Thanks.

Posted

Unlocked, she's of age now and "The most beautiful girl in the world" 

Posted

are her parents models as well? it seems weird to have your child into modeling before they're even old enough to decide if that's something they want to do. maybe it's fine, and she enjoyed it, but i just am curious (no shade to her parents, idk the situation.) 

she does just look pretty generic, model-wise

Posted (edited)

are her parents models as well? it seems weird to have your child into modeling before they're even old enough to decide if that's something they want to do. maybe it's fine, and she enjoyed it, but i just am curious (no shade to her parents, idk the situation.) 

she does just look pretty generic, model-wise

Thylane’s mom used to be a waitress, but is now a radio host. Her dad, whom her mom divorced, is a soccer player.

Edited by pinksakura
Accidentally confused jobs

Posted

I found this on Doutzen Kroes’s (a Dutch model) Instagram

D45A4770-FE6A-4057-96DC-3FCE9121E93C.thuAnd this on Thylane’s Instagram

B0D01CC8-0E04-49EB-A8CA-28D26A01D03E.thu