• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

TkyoSam

208 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought he had PR but maybe he just had a spousal visa. I know from one of my friends that some people did leak that he had a spouse visa in 2016 or 2017 so I'm not sure if that turned into PR or not. 

Posted

He doesn't have pr.  He is leaving Japan for some stupid YouTube opportunity in LA. He's up there with Sam Pepper in one of those "shouldn't be on YouTube" people.  

Someone shasha this info on our discord 

Posted

Thank god now there won’t be the annual headass WELL IM GONNA MAKE MY OWN BETTER HANAMI from Sam that comes with the normal hanami meet up 

Posted

He doesn't have pr.  He is leaving Japan for some stupid YouTube opportunity in LA. He's up there with Sam Pepper in one of those "shouldn't be on YouTube" people.  

Someone shasha this info on our discord 

Yo, can you get a screenshot of this information?? I'd love to see Sam say that he's leaving Japan lol 

Posted (edited)

It's not from Sam but some one who knows Sam. Blocked names because real names were used. sketch-1549324491866.thumb.png.37a175111

Edited by Nonamesan

Posted

It's not from Sam but some one who knows Sam. Blocked names because real names were used. sketch-1549324491866.thumb.png.37a175111

Oh wow. Thank you! I hope he really does wake up and smell the coffee because yiiiiiikes, LA will be tough. 

Posted

For those of you who might be wondering how Sams glorious career is going in LA here is an update:

Posted

For those of you who might be wondering how Sams glorious career is going in LA here is an update:

Jesus Christ... This video really highlights how pathetic he is. I almost feel bad for him :/

Posted (edited)

Jesus Christ... This video really highlights how pathetic he is. I almost feel bad for him :/

I hear you.  I felt the same way about the last part of the video.  It's obvious those guys are just using him as a punchline.  

Edited by kanadajinganai

Posted

Woah I’m really surprised he left Japan, I thought he would never move away. I find it almost hard to believe 

Posted

Perhaps this will be a humbling experience for Sam. I'm in LA next week for a conference; shouldn't be hard to spot him, right? :derp:

Posted

How long do you think he will last in LA with RackaRacka though?  When he went to Australia to hang out with the RackaRacka crew, he was literally the butt of all their jokes and it seemed like they were taking the piss out of him;  I don't think Sam realised that.  It's really easy for them to pull the 'fat' joke card on him and humiliate him because realistically, it's easy to make fun of fat people.  So I think they'll just use him for the 'poor fat guy' novelty.  

In LA, he's no longer the special white Gaijin, he's just an ordinary obese guy in USA.  So, I think he'll miss that special treatment and comeback to Japan.  

Posted

How long do you think he will last in LA with RackaRacka though?  When he went to Australia to hang out with the RackaRacka crew, he was literally the butt of all their jokes and it seemed like they were taking the piss out of him;  I don't think Sam realised that.  It's really easy for them to pull the 'fat' joke card on him and humiliate him because realistically, it's easy to make fun of fat people.  So I think they'll just use him for the 'poor fat guy' novelty.  

In LA, he's no longer the special white Gaijin, he's just an ordinary obese guy in USA.  So, I think he'll miss that special treatment and comeback to Japan.  

I agree with you 100%.  Even looking at their video with him in it.  They have "Jabba the Hut" cutaways and make fun of him because of his weight.  If you look at his last live stream when his "friend" Danny was there you can tell that Danny isn't interested at all in helping promote Sam's channel. Sam is just their punchline.  I give it 2 more weeks maybe.